• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think god ( if he exists ) really care ? ;)

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How does a logical person know the answer? Why would a logical person know the answer? And how does he know if what he thinks he knows is the true answer?

Many things in life you don't need a rocket scientist to know the answer . if you jump out from the height of 70 floors do you need a rocket scientist to tell you that you won't survive ? Maybe you need to ask people for that question because you are too stupid to know ..lol

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many things in life you don't need a rocket scientist to know the answer . if you jump out from the height of 70 floors do you need a rocket scientist to tell you that you won't survive ? Maybe you need to ask people for that question because you are too stupid to know ..lol

Calling me stupid does not prove your position. Ad hominem fallacy, ever heard of it?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yet I don't see how asking that question proves I am stupid. Can you show?

Whahahahhahaha ... Must I proof to you that Cookie Monster hiding below your bed is not real ? Whahahaha . You are beyond hope !! :wink: repent !!! :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiot , It's you who ask me to show :wink:

You must be harbouring the delusion that mocking your opponent makes your weak arguments stronger. So which of my posting has me asking you to prove non existence of cookie monster under my bed? Calling your bluff again.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You must be harbouring the delusion that mocking your opponent makes your weak arguments stronger. So which of my posting has me asking you to prove non existence of cookie monster under my bed? Calling your bluff again.

Whahahhah !! I know who you are now :wink: so I don't have to talk logic and sense with you

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is no logic and sense in your insults and mockery.

image.jpg

Bible Quotes for January 22

Slave Beating

"When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property." Exodus 21:20-21 NAB