• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Demon possession in one gay man!

B

Baluku

Yesterday attended a leadership conference by a senior member of a parish.

He mentions the demonic infestation in our society is increasingly apparent.

Like inculcating gays and lesbians relationships are ok in our schools, but selecting books that a child has 2 fathers or 2 mothers is okay at primary schools.

He mentions about a cuban christian doctor who has to treat a demon infected gay who frequent gay bars, and curse and swear at Jesus when confronted with him.

But the demonic spirit had to retreat from him when he pray in Jesus name and commanded him to leave.

And he also mentions another story about Hitler. When someone screams Jesus is our Lord in front of a Nazi conference, everybody just laugh it off. But when another screams about Jesus is our furhrer, he was beaten down to a pulp.

There is always a constant battle between good and evil. Becareful where you stand, least you be tempted and infected by demonic spirits.

They are everywhere! Watch out!

Last edited by a moderator:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday attended a leadership conference by a senior member of a parish.

He mentions the demonic infestation in our society is increasingly apparent.

Like inculcating gays and lesbians relationships are ok in our schools, but selecting books that a child has 2 fathers or 2 mothers is okay at primary schools.

He mentions about a cuban christian doctor who has to treat a demon infected gay who frequent gay bars, and curse and swear at Jesus when confronted with him.

But the demonic spirit had to retreat from him when he pray in Jesus name and commanded him to leave.

And he also mentions another story about Hitler. When someone screams Jesus is our Lord in front of a Nazi conference, everybody just laugh it off. But when another screams about Jesus is our furhrer, he was beaten down to a pulp.

There is always a constant battle between good and evil. Becareful where you stand, least you be tempted and infected by demonic spirits.

They are everywhere! Watch out!

the worstest demonic possession is when pastors make millions from abusing - no more preaching - god's words. they turn holy into hooleey.

B

Baluku

It is definitely much easier for Buddhists to lie, why?

Because they are gods themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My pastor prayed for a gay and set him free from homosexual demon n he became straight.

Your pastor did a good job praying for you and setting you free from the homosexual demons that had been bugging you for years.. He now needs to pray for you again so that you can be free from the PAP demons and your personal fetish of stuffing your a*se with a cucmber every nite.. LOL..LOL..LOL :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not me sir.
I myself have prayed for many demon possessed people n set them free from vintages. You could do with some exorcisms too my fren