• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

damn funny incident at cheers toto shop harbourfront

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
boomer uncle kept screaming and scolding the singapore pools staff why his toto app shows he strike but spools ticket computer inside the staff counter said he never strike when his supposed winning ticket went thru the machine. kept on kpkb about his sypposed $10 winnings and arguing until very heated sial. some more insulted the spools staff until terok terok.
one man in q asked the angry boomer what app and he showed the man. the man tell boomer that's not official spools app and he should check the spools internet webpage. by now the angry staff already came outside and went to the outside spools computer and switch to the page to show the boomer that his app is showing him the wrong winning numbers...
he finally went to check official results on the spools computer and shut up.

boomer 就是 boomer

Last edited:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
all these boomers everyday download apps and think the apps are official and legitimate. no wonder so many cases of phone tio hamtam by funny apps. really boomer 就是 boomer.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was once sg pool systems itself made a stupid funny incident.
They made a payout to me in my account immediately after my bet was lost. I didn't bet on draw but I saw the final score ended with a draw and extra time was added. It was a cup match.
After about 30mins I saw the money being retrieved back . If I had withdrawn the money and closed the account they also cannot do anything right ?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
There was once sg pool systems itself made a stupid funny incident.
They made a payout to me in my account immediately after my bet was lost. I didn't bet on draw but I saw the final score ended with a draw and extra time was added. It was a cup match.
After about 30mins I saw the money being retrieved back . If I had withdrawn the money and closed the account they also cannot do anything right ?
that one I don't know sir.