• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crime scene Traffic Jammed for HOURS!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in a taxi from town to Paya Lebar passing the Sim's Ave @ about 7+ as a friend invited me to his office to solve some computer troubles.

:(:(:(

Traffic jammed like hell along Sim's Ave. I tot WAF! Can not be because of every body stopped at road side to buy durians mah...

Then after the long wait crawling through the jam, I saw 3 mata-chia and a long stretch of "POLICE" tapes sealing up several parking lots with some private cars within them. I knew it must be some violence again. :(:rolleyes:

That jam caused extra 20mins of journey time and extra many dollars of taxi fare. My friend who was in there with me cursed all the way because he is the one paying this.:p

Afterward, reading the news I believe this was it:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1079038/1/.html

Man found unconscious with serious injuries along Geylang Lorong 11
By Lynda Hong | Posted: 03 September 2010 2259 hrs
phpyoQnjf.jpg

SINGAPORE : A man was found unconscious with serious injuries along Geylang Lorong 11 on Friday evening.

Police said they received a call at about 6 pm about a fight in the area.

By the time officers arrived, the scene was cleared.

The victim has been identified as a 30-year-old China national.

He was sent to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

Police have classified the case as rioting. - CNA/ms