• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COMPANIES DO KEEP TRACK OF EMPLOYEES SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVITIES – “BOSS IS WATCHING YOU!”

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

COMPANIES DO KEEP TRACK OF EMPLOYEES SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVITIES – “BOSS IS WATCHING YOU!”​

BySuperwhite

March 21, 2023
singaporeuncensored.com

When I first started working at my company, I had no idea that my every move was being watched and monitored.

I had heard rumors that companies monitored their employees’ activities on social media, but I had no idea how serious it was until it happened to me.

I posted on my Facebook something about my company and got sacked the following day​

I had been with the company for a few months when I noticed something strange going on. There were things going on behind the scenes that I didn’t agree with, but I kept my mouth shut.

That is, until one day I had had enough.

I decided to take to social media and vent my frustrations. I posted a status update on my Facebook account complaining about my employer and the things they were doing.

I thought I was just letting off some steam, but I had no idea how serious the consequences would be.

The next day, I was called into my boss’s office and told that I was being let go. When I asked why, I was told that my post on social media had been seen by the company and that it was inappropriate.

I was shocked and embarrassed, and I couldn’t believe what had happened. I had made the mistake of airing my company’s dirty laundry on social media, and it had cost me my job.

I had learned the hard way that companies are watching your every move on social media and that it’s not a good idea to air your grievances in a public forum.

I had gone from having a good job to being unemployed in the course of a single day. It’s a lesson to learn and it is one that I will never forget.

So, if you’re considering airing your company’s dirty laundry on social media, think twice. Companies are watching your every move and the consequences can be severe.

My story is a cautionary tale that I hope will serve as a warning to others.
Don’t make the same mistake that I did and think twice before airing your grievances on social media.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/com...social-media-activities-boss-is-watching-you/