• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNY & Taiwan businesses all MASS CLOSURE & RETRENCHING & AirLine STRIKE all LAO SAI@! Big Time!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal

RETRENCHMENT BY GAY PHONE INC VENDOR 434 without notification to MOM! Kenna $$$FINE$$$!

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/華航罷工第4天-讓我見不到我媽最後-面-旅客怨班機取消成憾事-032900923.html

【華航罷工第4天】「讓我見不到我媽最後一面」 旅客怨班機取消成憾事

上報

2.6k 人追蹤

上報快訊
2019年2月11日 上午11:29

華航機師罷工進入第4天,受影響的旅客不勝枚舉。11日更有網友在網路上指出,因為班機的取消,「讓我見不到我媽最後一面」並感慨,「我覺得今天造成這樣都是因為兩邊不願意好好溝通各退一步。」
另外也有網友表示,班機被取消人困在澳洲,旅館也客滿、轉機也全泡湯不知如何是好,根本是「落難」。
由於勞資協商不斷破局,華航機師參與罷工人數不斷增加。華航10日取消18個航班,11日更取消26個航班,創單日新高。
有網友在《爆料公社》貼文寫道:「因為這次罷工,我見不到我媽最後一面,我媽在國外突發重病進加護病房,原本預定要去找他的華航機票直接先改搭別的航空,我才不管哪家航空公司、也不管什麼錢的問題,在家人的生命面前,什麼都比這重要...」
284123c35c7822cbf8814abe89fc1b75

檢視相片

(圖片取自爆料公社臉書)
對於無法見到親人最後一面,該網友感慨,「我覺得今天造成這樣都是因為兩邊不願意好好溝通各退一步、妥協,有些人可能是辛苦工作了一整年存點錢想要帶家人出去圖個天倫之樂的回憶,有些人像我是要去見家人最後一面,但,因為一些職場政治因素,因為一些人的自私造成全盤皆輸,這根本沒必要,這也是整個台灣的縮影,要是,要是我們能多為彼此想一點、在很多事情上都各退一步,那麼台灣就不會空轉這麼久了...」
另外,該名網友也感性地說,「我不知道我是不是第一個發生這件事的人,但我希望我是最後一個,我人在國外了,但也不重要了。希望我的媽媽能在天上保佑台灣跟台灣人。」
但此文一出也引起網友論戰,認為罷工已進入第4天,該名網友應該可以提早換其他家公司,也有人認為應該向華航求償。
另一名網友也抱怨,因為罷工,航班臨時決定取消,「我們直接被卡在大洋洲,回家不得;旅館明天也客滿不能續留,同伴也還有繼續的轉機行程,這下子,我們身為華航消費者,直接變成『受害人』進退兩難!今天週日,在此非常時期,本地華航辦公室竟然不接電話不上班⋯」
該名網友還強調,「不是搞不明白的華航公司或公會的是非,而是發抒身為華航消費者的現實慘況,華航曾有個廣告『華航以客為尊』。罷工事件,顯然公司或工會,完全背離了公司生存的意義:消費者!」
不過其他網友多半不領情,紛紛留言吐槽「你可以怪華航,但怪到罷工就是你問題了」、「怎麼會向工會呼籲消費者權益勒?他們是員工又不是企業,消費者不是他們要負責的吧?」(華航面臨10元保衛戰)
a6e8ec1dd49b70059f347bd836d891ec

檢視相片

(圖片取自爆料公社臉書)
更多上報內容:
《大家論壇》進步視角:科技日新月異 不能干擾民主向前
【影片】全台首創乾式熟成牛肉越南鍋物 中保集團全新品牌「粉享喫鍋」
【已600機師罷工】華航11日取消26航班 散客賠償最多250美元

華航機師罷飛!
開加班機挨酸 資深機長嗆:不爽對我來
華航機師罷工第4天 取消航班名單看這裡
5大工會聲援罷工 反對罷工預告期入法
罷工應預告? 法律系教授分析這樣說
團客、散客全實報實銷 散客上限250美金
今日最夯新聞流量前3名
慘!開了480個班 竟沒人報名
機師被逼交檢定證?驚爆內幕
未罷工機長嗆:不爽的 對我來

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/倒店潮-東區統領關五間民生社區收20間-104149012.html

倒店潮! 東區統領關五間民生社區收20間

TVBS新聞網

14.2k 人追蹤

張允曦,林芷卉 徐崑山,葉韋辰
2019年2月11日 下午10:54

過年結束準備開工,不過東區卻有不少店家關門大吉,在東區的精華地段茶街和統領廣場,竟然有關店潮,統領廣場一樓五間店面收掉貼上出租告示,同樣情況也發生在民生社區四段到五段這邊,原因幾乎都是店租金居高不下,加上人潮減少。

2b73af868cec8491aa4f17bcff5927a5

圖/TVBS
記者林芷卉:「東區茶街這邊,以往是人潮眾多的精華地帶,不過過完年後發現,這邊店面空出了5間,而另外一邊原本是餐廳,現在也變成夾娃娃店,來客量似乎不如以往。」

統領廣場算是東區指標性地標,茶街收手被娃娃機攻佔,對面這排更慘,一樓店面幾乎都被貼上出租告示,裏頭東西通通清空,在人來人往的街上,看起來相當醒目。

民眾:「喔,對呀,倒店啊,滿誇張的啊,就是之前這邊都滿的啊,現在這邊都倒光光了,不知道為什麼,這邊東區店租貴一定貴的啊。」

a4c7218c75793f86f6d2127018e6bdb0

圖/TVBS
連附近居民也都不解,明明是炙手可熱的精華地段,卻空在那,根據了解,還是因為東區店租金居高不下,人潮銳減,營收減少,房東不降店租只好關門大吉,商圈蕭條急凍的還有這條街。

記者林芷卉:「還有民生社區四段到五段這一帶,在過年前也掀起一波收店潮,粗估有20間不續租約或改地點。」

房仲林希倫:「有一些人你知道過年比較沒有營業額,那要多付這個租金,他其實相對比較不划算,那就順勢收起來。」

ebd148cef159bc3c895e9d223670dcbe

圖/TVBS
過年前2到3禮拜,瞬間倒掉20間店面,也是因為逛街人潮變少,但民生社區的房東們比起東區,似乎比較願意有談價空間。

房仲林希倫:「最近(民生社區)大概有兩萬左右的降幅,從16(萬)到14(萬),往14(萬)到12(萬)的方向走。」

像是這間正在裝潢的素食餐廳,其實原本是一間開了十幾年的寢具店,有的店家更是評估附近市場行情之後,捨棄三角窗改為一般店面,就是希望能降低租金成本。

更多 TVBS 報導
東區名店被高租金壓垮 專家揭房東「抵死不降」內幕
拿命拚搏不罷工?千萬年薪「引水人」比醫師難考
他過年沒出門「9天花4萬」 網哀號:紅包噴最兇
開工日=家長救贖日 她PO照嗨翻當媽的都懂

看這些話題的相關文章:

相關內容

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/蘋概股嘉聯益驚傳將裁員434人-桃市勞動局擬開罰-130044175.html

蘋概股嘉聯益驚傳將裁員434人 桃市勞動局擬開罰

Yahoo奇摩(即時新聞)

19.8k 人追蹤

2019年2月11日 下午9:00

桃園市政府勞動局今天指出,經訪查後發現,嘉聯益科技股份有限公司因業務緊縮預計在21日解僱434人。由於嘉聯益尚未依規定事前提報大量解僱計畫書,貿然解僱將開罰。
嘉聯益今天表示,對於裁員一事十分無奈,主因是面對大環境變化快速,公司進行組織優化與策略性人力資源配置調整,近期陸續向觀音廠員工徵詢資遣或轉廠,但地點不同許多員工不願轉廠,人資持續溝通,稍早才得知裁員人數達434人,高於公司預期,也來不及按規定送出大量解僱計畫書,將依法接受處罰。
6cfd314db4950d48470839cde694c8a2

(桃園市政府勞動局提供)
蘋果軟板天線供應商嘉聯益科技公司日前驚傳裁員風波,有員工爆料觀音廠已停工超過2週,資方還逼迫員工在農曆年前簽下自願離職單,意圖規避資遣費,引發員工強烈不滿。
桃園市勞動局晚間發布新聞稿表示,市府在春節期間獲報,嘉聯益公司近期將大量解僱員工,勞動局今天會同就業服務處前往嘉聯益公司進行訪查,了解公司解僱情形。嘉聯益公司向市府說明公司現況為業務緊縮但並非關廠,預計在21日解僱434人。
勞動局也呼籲嘉聯益公司,依照「大量解僱勞工保護法」規定,事業單位如果有大量解僱情況,應該在60日前,向主管機關提報大量解僱計畫書;若有違反者,依規定可裁處新台幣10萬至50萬元罰鍰。
勞動局指出,嘉聯益公司應遵守大量解僱勞工保護法及其它相關勞動法令規定,依法先提送計畫書,並與勞工進行自治協商等,否則將依法裁罰。
勞動局表示,後續也會由就業服務處聯繫嘉聯益公司,依需求進廠辦理失業給付說明會及提供相關徵才活動,協助被資遣員工轉職。
各國在5G布局上積極備戰,市場原先看好終端的液晶聚合物(LCP) 軟板天線的需求大增,嘉聯益於2014年投資LCP FPC軟性印刷電路板產線,有助於打入蘋果(Apple)5G天線供應鏈;但受到LCP生產供應商有限影響,智慧型手機導入LCP腳步恐放緩。另外業界也傳出,蘋果今年新機種將使用異質性聚醯亞胺(modified-PI)天線技術取代LCP,成為今年新iPhone主要天線規格。
嘉聯益股價曾在去年6月中旬創下76.3元的高點,因市場擔憂嘉聯益今年營運恐受不利因素影響,近期股價一路挫跌,今天收在25.7元,跌幅3.56%,和去年6月高點相較股價只剩1/3。

看這些話題的相關文章:

相關內容
Jacelyn Tay To Receive Millions From Divorce
gobearSponsored

登入後即可張貼留言。

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/華航罷工第4天-% E8%AE%93%E6%88%91%E8%A6%8B%E4%B8%8D%E5%88%B0%E6%88%91%E5%AA%BD%E6%9C%80%E5% BE%8C-%E9%9D%A2-%E6%97%85%E5%AE%A2%E6%80%A8%E7%8F%AD%E6%A9%9F%E5%8F%96%E6% B6%88%E6%88%90%E6%86%BE%E4%BA%8B-032900923.html

[The 4th day of China Airlines strike] "Let me see my mother's last side"
[report]

2.6k person tracking

Reporting newsletter
February 11, 2019, 11:29 AM

The Chinese aviation pilot went on strike on the 4th day, and the affected passengers were too numerous to enumerate. On the 11th, some netizens pointed out on the Internet that because of the cancellation of the flight, "I can't see my mother's last side" and I feel, "I feel that this is caused by the fact that the two sides are not willing to communicate and take a step back."

In addition, some netizens said that the flight was cancelled in Australia, and the hotel was full and the transfer was full. I don’t know how to be good. It is simply "difficult."

As labor-management negotiations continue to break, the number of Chinese aviation pilots participating in the strike has increased. China Airlines canceled 18 flights on the 10th and canceled 26 flights on the 11th, creating a single-day high.

Some netizens wrote in the "Explosive Materials Commune" post: "Because of this strike, I can't see my mother's last side. My mother suddenly went to the intensive care unit in a serious illness abroad. I originally planned to go to his Chinese air ticket and directly change it. With other aviation, I don’t care which airline, no matter what the money, in front of the family’s life, anything is more important than this..."
View photos

(Image taken from the news of the news agency Facebook)

For the last side of the inability to see their loved ones, the netizen said, "I feel that this is caused by the fact that the two sides are unwilling to communicate and take a step back and compromise. Some people may have worked hard all the year to save some money and want to bring their families out. In the memory of family fun, some people like me are going to see the last side of the family. However, because of some workplace political factors, because some people’s selfishness causes total loss, it is not necessary. This is also the epitome of Taiwan. If we can think more about each other and take a step back in many things, then Taiwan will not be idle for so long..."

In addition, the netizen also said emotionally, "I don't know if I am the first person to happen this thing, but I hope that I am the last one. I am abroad, but it is not important. Hope me. Mother can bless Taiwan and Taiwanese in heaven."

However, this article also caused netizens to argue that the strike had entered the fourth day, the netizen should be able to change other companies early, and some people think that they should seek compensation from China Airlines.

Another netizen also complained that because of the strike, the flight was temporarily decided to cancel. "We are directly stuck in Oceania and can't go home. The hotel is also full and can't be renewed tomorrow. The companion also has a continual turnaround. This is our body. For Huahang consumers, it has become a dilemma of becoming a "victim" directly! Today, on this Sunday, during this extraordinary period, the local Huahang office did not answer the phone and did not go to work."

The netizen also stressed that "it is not a matter of understanding whether the Chinese airline company or the guild is right or wrong, but the reality of the fact that China Airlines is a consumer. China Airlines has an advertisement "Huahang is a customer-oriented". The strike event is obviously The company or the union completely deviates from the meaning of the company's survival: consumers!"

However, most other netizens don't appreciate it. They have a message to vomit "You can blame China Airlines, but it is strange that the strike is your problem." "How can I appeal to the union for consumer rights? They are employees and not enterprises, consumers are not responsible for them. (Oh, China Airlines faces a 10-yuan defending battle)
View photos

(Image taken from the news of the news agency Facebook)

More report content:

"Guest Forum" Progressive Perspective: Technology is changing with each passing day. Can not interfere with democracy.

[Video] The first Taiwan-made dry-cooked beef Vietnamese pot The new brand of China Insurance Group "Powder to eat pot"

[The 600 pilots went on strike] China Airlines canceled 26 flights on the 11th.

Huahang pilots are flying!
Open overtime machine 挨 acid senior captain 呛: unhappy to me
Huahang pilot strikes the 4th day cancel the flight list to see here
5 major trade unions support strikes against strikes
Should the strike be announced? Professor of law analyzes this
Group customers, individual customers, real sales, FIT, upper limit of 250 US dollars

Top 3 news traffic today
awful! Opened 480 classes, no one signed up
The pilot was forced to submit a verification certificate? Shocking insider
Captain Zhang did not strike: I am not good, come to me.

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/倒店潮-東區統% E9%A0%98%E9%97%9C%E4%BA%94%E9%96%93%E6%B0%91%E7%94%9F%E7%A4%BE%E5%8D%80%E6% 94% B620% E9% 96% 93-104149012.html

Invert the store tide! The Eastern District has over 20 districts and people's livelihood communities.
[TVBS News Network]
TVBS News Network

14.2k people tracking

Zhang Yunwei, Lin Yihui, Xu Kunshan, Ye Weichen
February 11, 2019, 10:54 PM

At the end of the New Year, we are ready to start work. However, there are quite a few shops in the Eastern District that have closed their doors. In the eastern district, the tea street and the leading plaza, even the store tide, the five stores on the first floor of the leading plaza were closed and posted rental notices. The same happened. The reason for the fourth to fifth sections of the Minsheng Community is that the store rents are almost high, and the crowds are decreasing.

Figure / TVBS
Figure / TVBS

Reporter Lin Yuhui: "The Eastern District Tea Street has always been the elite of many people. However, after the end of the year, it was found that there were 5 rooms in the store, and the other side was originally a restaurant. Now it has become a doll shop. It seems not as good as it used to be."

The commanding square is regarded as the landmark landmark of the Eastern District. The tea street is captured by the doll machine. The opposite row is even worse. The storefronts on the first floor are almost all posted with rental notices. The things inside are empty, and on the streets where people come and go, it looks like Quite conspicuous.

People: "Oh, yes, it’s a shop, it’s full of exaggeration. It’s full of things here. Now it’s all over the place. I don’t know why, the expensive rent in the Eastern District is expensive. "

Figure / TVBS
Figure / TVBS

Even the residents nearby are not relieved. It is obviously the hot spot of the hot spot, but it is empty. According to the understanding, it is because the rent of the East District store is high, the crowds are sharply reduced, the revenue is reduced, and the landlord does not drop the store rent but closes the door. This street is still in the cold.

Reporter Lin Yuhui: "There are also the four sections to the fifth section of the Minsheng Community. In the past year, there was also a wave of collecting stores. It is estimated that there are 20 non-renewal leases or changes."

Fang Zhonglin Xi Lun: "There are some people who know that there is no turnover in the New Year. If you have to pay more for this rent, he is actually relatively uneconomical. Then he will take it home."

Figure / TVBS
Figure / TVBS

Two to three weeks before the end of the week, 20 stores were dumped in an instant, but also because the crowds of shopping are less, but the landlords of the Minsheng community seem to be more willing to talk about the price than the East.

Fang Zhonglin Xi Lun: "Recently (Minsheng Community) has a decline of about 20,000, from 16 (ten) to 14 (million), to 14 (million) to 12 (million)."

For example, this vegetarian restaurant is being decorated. In fact, it was originally a bedding shop that opened for more than ten years. Some stores even evaluated the market conditions in the vicinity, and abandoned the triangular window to change to the general storefront, which is to reduce the rental cost. .

More TVBS reports
The famous restaurant in the Eastern District was overwhelmed by high rents. Experts unveiled the insider’s "death to death"
Do you want to fight hard? Tens of annual salary "water diversion" is harder than doctors
He did not go out in the New Year, "9 days spent 40,000". Web wailing: the most fierce red envelope
Start-up day = parental redemption day, she knows how to turn the mother

See related articles on these topics:

Commanding square
Minsheng Community

related information

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E8%98%8B%E6%A6%82%E8%82%A1%E5%98%89%E8%81%AF%E7%9B%8A%E9 %A9%9A%E5%82%B3%E5%B0%87%E8%A3%81%E5%93%A1434%E4%BA%BA-%E6%A1%83%E5%B8%82%E5% 8B%9E%E5%8B%95%E5%B1%80%E6%93%AC%E9%96%8B%E7%BD%B0-130044175.html

Ping stocks Jialianyi shocked will lay off 434 people, Tao City Labor Bureau plans to issue a penalty
[Yahoo Chimo (instant news)]
Yahoo Chimo (instant news)

19.8k person tracking

February 11, 2019, 9:00 PM

The Taoyuan Municipal Government Labor Bureau pointed out today that after investigation, it was found that Jialianyi Technology Co., Ltd. is expected to lay off 434 people on the 21st due to business tightening. Since Jialianyi has not yet reported a large number of dismissal plans in accordance with the stipulations, rushing to dismiss will be imposed.

Jia Lianyi said today that it is very helpless for the layoffs. The main reason is that in the face of rapid changes in the environment, the company has carried out organizational optimization and strategic human resource allocation adjustment. Recently, it has been consulting with the staff of Guanyin factory for transfer or transfer, but the location is different. The employees were reluctant to transfer to the factory, and the personnel continued to communicate. It was only earlier that the number of layoffs reached 434, which was higher than the company's expectations. It was too late to send a large number of dismissal plans according to regulations, and will be punished according to law.
(provided by the Taoyuan Municipal Government Labor Bureau)

Apple's soft-board antenna supplier Jialianyi Technology Co., Ltd. has been surprised by the layoffs. Some employees broke the news that Guanyin has been suspended for more than 2 weeks. The employer also forced employees to sign voluntary resignation orders before the Lunar calendar, with the intention of avoiding the severance payment and triggering employees. Strong dissatisfaction.

The Taoyuan City Labor Bureau issued a press release in the evening, saying that the city government was reported during the Spring Festival. Jialianyi Company will dismiss a large number of employees in the near future. The Labor Bureau will go to Jialianyi Company with the Employment Service Office to conduct a visit to understand the company's dismissal. Jialianyi Company explained to the city that the company's current situation is business tightening but not closing the factory. It is expected to lay off 434 people on the 21st.

The Labor Bureau also appealed to Jialianyi Co., Ltd., in accordance with the "Most Dismissal Labor Protection Law", if a public institution has a large number of dismissal, it should report a large number of dismissal plans to the competent authority 60 days before; if there are violations, A fine of NT$100,000 to $500,000 can be imposed.

The Labor Bureau pointed out that Jialianyi Co., Ltd. should abide by the large number of dismissal labor protection laws and other relevant labor laws and regulations, first submit the plan in accordance with the law, and conduct self-government consultation with the workers, otherwise it will be fined according to law.

The Labor Bureau said that the follow-up will also be contacted by the Employment Service to contact Jialianyi Co., Ltd., and enter the factory to handle the unemployment payment briefing and provide relevant recruitment activities to assist the transferred employees to change jobs.

Countries are actively preparing for the 5G layout. The market is optimistic about the demand for liquid crystal polymer (LCP) flexible board antennas at the end. Jialianyi invested in the LCP FPC flexible printed circuit board production line in 2014, which helps to break into Apple ( Apple) 5G antenna supply chain; but limited by the LCP production suppliers, the introduction of smart phones into the LCP is likely to slow down. In addition, the industry also announced that Apple's new models this year will use the modified poly-imine (modified-PI) antenna technology to replace LCP, becoming the main antenna specifications for this year's new iPhone.

Jialianyi's share price hit a high of 76.3 yuan in mid-June last year. Due to market concerns, Jialianyi's operation was seriously affected by unfavorable factors. The stock price has fallen all the way. Today it closed at 25.7 yuan, down 3.56%, and last year's 6 The monthly high is only one third of the stock price.

See related articles on these topics:

Jialianyi
Jialianyi Company

related information

Jialianyi did not report a large number of dismissal companies: willing to be punished according to law

Layoffs and storms Jialianyi: Strategic manpower adjustment

14-speed open red plate Fuxing Big Four

Mass layoffs in the New Year's Day Taoyuan Labor Bureau starts to check Jiajialianyi

Jialian Yi Chuan's New Year layoffs, Taoyuan Labor Bureau starts to check

Tao City House: Jialian Yi plans a large number of dismissals

Jialianyi expects to lay off more than 400 employees on the 21st (Photos)

Jialianyi plans to dismiss a large number of unreported paintings and is afraid of being punished (Figure)

Years passed! Jialian Yishen was sentenced to 200 people. The employee control was forced to sign a voluntary resignation.

Do not let people celebrate New Year! Jialianyi forced hundreds of people to voluntarily resign

Jacelyn Tay To Receive Millions From Divorce
gobearSponsored

You can post a message after logging in.