• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christians Rejoice As Young Kids Die In Terrible Ways To Go Heaven !

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all Christians rejoice as more fellow Christians die in terrible ways to reach heaven................as Jehovah, that old bloodthirsty psychopath lusts for young blood to keep him company...........

since heaven is a paradise.................so early die......................early good , right ?

SO WILL THESE KIDS STAY AS KIDS FOREVER ?.............WHAT ABOUT OLD FOLKS ?................is heaven even real ????!!!:rolleyes:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UK >> David and Angela Cockburn, their daughters Carley, 21, and Bethany, 18, and Bethany’s 23-month-old daughter Lacie died when their car collided with a lorry. Lacie’s soldier father, Garry Stephenson – who was not in the car – had recently returned from a tour of duty in Afghanistan.

'They are a lovely family – they were so popular and you could not wish to know nicer people,’ said Melanie Willis, a family friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA >> Twin 4-year-old boys and a 5-year-old girl died in a house fire. Firefighters extinguished the inferno and entered the house, where they discovered the bodies of 3 young children in a 2nd-floor bedroom. Fire officials say smoke detectors were working on the 1st and 2nd floors of the home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have fears my kids will kena accident some days.

But my wife said they will return and be with God.

I dun have fear knowing they will eventually be safe in God's hands.

I dun think you can do that with other religion or the secular world.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why don't you just send your kids to heaven first ? :wink: or better still send yourself to heaven now :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro, that is a good one :wink: Lol . Whahahaha .

Bro , to those who don't talk sense it's easy to humiliate them by their own post . That's why we must talk sense and debunk them to make them look stupid in their own post :wink:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you got kids liao and still so naive ah ???

i always thought you're just out of your diapers !