• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu uses her period blood to water plants

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

I use my period blood to water my plants - it helps me give back to the Earth and makes my menstrual cycle feel magical​

By Nova M Bajamonti For Dailymail.Com
Updated 14:26 BST 18 Jul 2023

73300525-12306925-image-m-6_1689602823211.jpg

• Jessica Mckasson, 37, used to experience painful and heavy periods, but not now
  • The Costa Rican got into shamanism and learned about her 'powerful' womb
  • The practice of 'giving blood back to the Earth' was an ancient tradition

73300571-12306925-image-m-7_1689602841079.jpg

73300569-12306925-image-m-5_1689602811297.jpg

73300521-12306925-image-m-8_1689602984802.jpg

A woman has revealed that she waters her plants with her period blood in order to 'give back to the Earth' by following ancient tradition.

Jessica Mckasson, 37, said she started looking into shamanism - a religious practice - and reconnected with her body after reading about the ancient traditions and importance of the womb.

The Costa Rican was inspired to create her own 'symbolic practice' of using her blood on her plants by using a spray bottle.

She argues that the menstrual blood is 'good' for her plants because it provides nitrogen and potassium to them.

Talking about periods was a taboo, and she used to think it was a 'disadvantage' to have her cycles.

She used to 'cry' herself to sleep before she improved her relationship with her body by looking into shamanism.

Practicing shamanism put her on a 'deep journey' to understand the 'importance' and 'power' of a woman's womb.

Her period now gives her 'experiences of ecstasy and magic,' and she practices an ancient tradition of giving her blood back to the Earth.

She collects her blood using her menstrual cup, pours it into a bottle, and uses water to dilute it. Jessica calls the process 'magical.'

'Women used to free bleed. They would walk through the crops with the blood running down their legs into the earth. They saw what it did to the land,' she added.

'I go outside and express my gratitude for Mother Nature. It's sacred and something celebrated. It's truly the most beautiful gift.'

She wants to stop the shame surrounding periods.

'It's seen as gross and disgusting. It's associated with so much shame. But it's the same way that we get pregnant,' she said.

Jessica now 'honors' her body and said she is now able to live a 'vibrant life.'

Farmers currently use 'blood meal,' which is the actual blood that is the by-product of livestock production. This natural and organic fertilizer gets dried up into a powder and offers many benefits for crops.

'Plants use nitrogen in order to grow, reproduce, and produce enzymes and nucleic acids. They also use it to make chlorophyll molecules, which are molecules that capture sunlight and help to convert it into food. Because nitrogen is used in all of these functions, plants need it in fairly large quantities in order to survive,' according to Earth Science Growing.

But when it comes to period blood, success varies due to a number of factors because every woman's period has different levels of sodium, calcium and iron.

Due to this, the blood needs to be 'watered down' so that the salt doesn't negatively impact your plants.

'Because menses composition can't really be predicted or modified, it's far less likely to have successful and reproducible results on your plants' health than a for-purpose fertilizer product,' according to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, citing soil scientist Dr. Oliver Knox.

Jessica is now a menstrual cycle syncing coach and helps others on their own shaman journey.

She used to have very painful and heavy periods that used to force her to take time off of work. Now she has 'zero pain' by 'listening' to her womb.

Jessica's discovery 'shifted' her relationship with her body, and she now aligns herself to the four phases of the menstrual cycle – menstruation, the follicular phase, ovulation and the luteal phase.

Menstruation is commonly known as a period. The follicular phase is from the first day of your period, and lasts for 13 to 14 days.

The ovulation phase is when a mature egg is released from an ovary. The luteal phase is when the lining of the uterus thickens in preparation for pregnancy.

During her luteal phase, she experiences 'brain fog,' however, now that she follows her cycle carefully she 'knows what to expect.'

She said that her period was like 'clockwork now' and it now lasted four to five days.

Jessica said she no longer experiences 'back pain or cramps,' and 'it ended the quest for love for my body.'

'Women's blood is a symbol of abundance and health. My body is creating something – creating life. It's truly mind blowing,' she said.

Source:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...Earth-makes-menstrual-cycle-feel-magical.html

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wank off to my little cactus all the time. The protein in my semen makes the thorns extremely long and hard....just like my kukujiao.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If women are so proud of their monthly bloody mess, then why are Kotex pad ads still using blue liquid to illustrate your 'heavy flow days'? :rolleyes:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If women are so proud of their monthly bloody mess, then why are Kotex pad ads still using blue liquid to illustrate your 'heavy flow days'? :rolleyes:
Because it will look like Japan flag. It’s an important market and cannot offend. It also look like Poland Indonesia flag.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

I use my period blood to water my plants - it helps me give back to the Earth and makes my menstrual cycle feel magical​

By Nova M Bajamonti For Dailymail.Com
Updated 14:26 BST 18 Jul 2023

73300525-12306925-image-m-6_1689602823211.jpg

• Jessica Mckasson, 37, used to experience painful and heavy periods, but not now
  • The Costa Rican got into shamanism and learned about her 'powerful' womb
  • The practice of 'giving blood back to the Earth' was an ancient tradition

73300571-12306925-image-m-7_1689602841079.jpg

73300569-12306925-image-m-5_1689602811297.jpg

73300521-12306925-image-m-8_1689602984802.jpg

A woman has revealed that she waters her plants with her period blood in order to 'give back to the Earth' by following ancient tradition.

Jessica Mckasson, 37, said she started looking into shamanism - a religious practice - and reconnected with her body after reading about the ancient traditions and importance of the womb.

The Costa Rican was inspired to create her own 'symbolic practice' of using her blood on her plants by using a spray bottle.

She argues that the menstrual blood is 'good' for her plants because it provides nitrogen and potassium to them.

Talking about periods was a taboo, and she used to think it was a 'disadvantage' to have her cycles.

She used to 'cry' herself to sleep before she improved her relationship with her body by looking into shamanism.

Practicing shamanism put her on a 'deep journey' to understand the 'importance' and 'power' of a woman's womb.

Her period now gives her 'experiences of ecstasy and magic,' and she practices an ancient tradition of giving her blood back to the Earth.

She collects her blood using her menstrual cup, pours it into a bottle, and uses water to dilute it. Jessica calls the process 'magical.'

'Women used to free bleed. They would walk through the crops with the blood running down their legs into the earth. They saw what it did to the land,' she added.

'I go outside and express my gratitude for Mother Nature. It's sacred and something celebrated. It's truly the most beautiful gift.'

She wants to stop the shame surrounding periods.

'It's seen as gross and disgusting. It's associated with so much shame. But it's the same way that we get pregnant,' she said.

Jessica now 'honors' her body and said she is now able to live a 'vibrant life.'

Farmers currently use 'blood meal,' which is the actual blood that is the by-product of livestock production. This natural and organic fertilizer gets dried up into a powder and offers many benefits for crops.

'Plants use nitrogen in order to grow, reproduce, and produce enzymes and nucleic acids. They also use it to make chlorophyll molecules, which are molecules that capture sunlight and help to convert it into food. Because nitrogen is used in all of these functions, plants need it in fairly large quantities in order to survive,' according to Earth Science Growing.

But when it comes to period blood, success varies due to a number of factors because every woman's period has different levels of sodium, calcium and iron.

Due to this, the blood needs to be 'watered down' so that the salt doesn't negatively impact your plants.

'Because menses composition can't really be predicted or modified, it's far less likely to have successful and reproducible results on your plants' health than a for-purpose fertilizer product,' according to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, citing soil scientist Dr. Oliver Knox.

Jessica is now a menstrual cycle syncing coach and helps others on their own shaman journey.

She used to have very painful and heavy periods that used to force her to take time off of work. Now she has 'zero pain' by 'listening' to her womb.

Jessica's discovery 'shifted' her relationship with her body, and she now aligns herself to the four phases of the menstrual cycle – menstruation, the follicular phase, ovulation and the luteal phase.

Menstruation is commonly known as a period. The follicular phase is from the first day of your period, and lasts for 13 to 14 days.

The ovulation phase is when a mature egg is released from an ovary. The luteal phase is when the lining of the uterus thickens in preparation for pregnancy.

During her luteal phase, she experiences 'brain fog,' however, now that she follows her cycle carefully she 'knows what to expect.'

She said that her period was like 'clockwork now' and it now lasted four to five days.

Jessica said she no longer experiences 'back pain or cramps,' and 'it ended the quest for love for my body.'

'Women's blood is a symbol of abundance and health. My body is creating something – creating life. It's truly mind blowing,' she said.

Source:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...Earth-makes-menstrual-cycle-feel-magical.html

Period blood is so farking smelly, even more smelly then rotten fish. The whole garden will stink like hell.

For those who don't believe, ask you wife/gf to lend you one used piece of Kotex then put inside your toilet bin (remove the cover), let it sit for only one day you will know the bawu.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Period blood is so farking smelly, even more smelly then rotten fish. The whole garden will stink like hell.

For those who don't believe, ask you wife/gf to lend you one used piece of Kotex then put inside your toilet bin (remove the cover), let it sit for only one day you will know the bawu.
Dracula disagrees with you.

Dracula.jpg