• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cecilia Cheung makes showbiz comeback

O

Okuni

Cecilia Cheung makes showbiz comeback

Xinmsn

Published Nov 8 2010

cecilia.jpg

Blissful and soon to be very rich Cecilia Cheung

After giving birth to her second son, Quintus Tse, in May this year, Cecilia Cheung will be making a full comeback to showbiz with five movie projects under her belt. The 30-year-old will also be starring in the upcoming 3D blockbuster The Monkey King, alongside a star-studded cast which includes Chow Yun-fat, Aaron Kwok, Donnie Yen, Kelly Chen, and Gigi Leung.

Cecilia will take on the role of goddess Nu Wa, who Chinese believe is the creator of men. The other two female actresses, Gigi Leung and Kelly Chen will play moon goddess Chang E and the Goddess of Mercy respectively.

Speaking on her role as the Goddess of Mercy in the movie, Kelly said, "I hope to be like the Goddess of Mercy and help those in greater need. I hope to donate my salary from this production and help the children of our society who need it more."

Apart from The Monkey King, Cecilia will be acting in Jingle Ma's Dynamic Angel, Raymond Wong Pak-Ming's All's Well, End's Well 2011, Stephen Chow's Journey to the West, and Frankie Chan's The Lady Generals of Yang Family.