• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCP-land's Tianjin fake replica of AMDK Italy Florentia Village, can you spot the difference?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
51311180eab8ea487d000000

512fdf6b6bb3f7e75900000d

https://www.businessinsider.com/flo...Z*MTY5MTE5NjgxMi4yLjEuMTY5MTE5Njg5My40Ni4wLjA.

The village, which sprang up near the port city of Tianjin in 2011, is actually an outlet mall with more than 200 shops. And while classic Italian brands like Fendi, Gucci, and Prada are represented, there are also British, US, and China-based retailers in the mix.
But people don't just come to Florentia Village for designer goods.
"It's better than the Italian Embassy building in Beijing," one visitor told The Telegraph. "The architecture here is truly splendid, so I came to enjoy the aspect of the place and take pictures. I'll try to sell them to the tourism websites."
And unlike a knockoff version of an Austrian village that had residents of the original town in an uproar last year, Florencia Village has a stamp of approval — it was built by an Italian developer.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's even a building that resembles the Coliseum in Rome, complete with the city's official emblem.​

RTR33JRS

The Spanish Steps are also represented in Florentia Village.​

florentia village china

David Gray/REUTERS

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
51311180eab8ea487d000000

512fdf6b6bb3f7e75900000d

https://www.businessinsider.com/flo...Z*MTY5MTE5NjgxMi4yLjEuMTY5MTE5Njg5My40Ni4wLjA.

The village, which sprang up near the port city of Tianjin in 2011, is actually an outlet mall with more than 200 shops. And while classic Italian brands like Fendi, Gucci, and Prada are represented, there are also British, US, and China-based retailers in the mix.
"It's better than the Italian Embassy building in Beijing," one visitor told The Telegraph. "The architecture here is truly splendid, so I came to enjoy the aspect of the place and take pictures. I'll try to sell them to the tourism websites."
And unlike a knockoff version of an Austrian village that had residents of the original town in an uproar last year, Florencia Village has a stamp of approval — it was built by an Italian

51311180eab8ea487d000000

512fdf6b6bb3f7e75900000d

And unlike a knockoff version of an Austrian village that had residents of the original town in an uproar last year, Florencia Village has a stamp of approval — it was built by an Italian developer.

Eh.... the word Communist signify Asian won the Vietnam war against the loser US... keep using Communist word lah... loser balless US surrender to Asian Communist in Vietnam war...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh.... the word Communist signify Asian won the Vietnam war against the loser US... keep using Communist word lah... loser balless US surrender to Asian Communist in Vietnam war...
Yeah lah.... see u get fucked by blue camels is fun...

Fuck your mother chow chee bye you fucking closet gay :FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Tiong no copycat then I worry.

By the way, without the angmohs teaching the Tiongs how to brew beer, this would not have happened:

Bottle_and_glas_of_Chinese_Tsingtao_beer.jpg

Better be thankful to the angmohs. :cool: