• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can go bintan play golf soon...songbo?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore-Batam-Bintan 'travel corridor' meant for Singapore tourists only: Indonesian minister
www.channelnewsasia.com

JAKARTA: Indonesia’s tourism minister Sandiaga Uno said on Monday (Mar 22) that the proposed “safe travel corridor” between Singapore, Batam and Bintan is meant to attract those from the city state to holiday in Indonesia and not vice versa.

In a press conference, he said: "We are not including Indonesian citizens going to Singapore (via the safe travel corridor) because we want people from Singapore to come to Indonesia."

“That is what the tourism and creative economy ministry is focused on, how tourists can come here, not for (Indonesian) tourists to go abroad," he added.

This came after he said over the weekend that preparations can begin for a “safe travel corridor” between Singapore, Batam Nongsa and Bintan Lagoi.

The Nongsa area in Batam and Lagoi area in Bintan are popular resort destinations for Singaporeans. He also suggested that the travel corridor can begin on Apr 21.

Commenting on the proposed implementation details of the travel corridor, he said on Monday that three spots in Batam and two in Bintan can be visited by tourists safely amid the pandemic.

Mr Uno said that the areas will be sealed, but domestic tourists who have been vaccinated and show a negative COVID-19 test result may enter the premises.

"As long as they are in the bubble ... Indonesian citizens who are there must have been vaccinated, and go through routine testing both at admission (to the premises) and also periodically."

Among the five proposed places to be sealed includes a golf course in Batam, he said.

The minister said that talks have been ongoing with Singapore. "The discussion with Singapore continues, led by minister of foreign affairs of course. And I previously had several discussions."

“My hope is that with the visit of the Singaporean foreign minister to Jakarta this week, we can push this discussion further. Hopefully, this can be finalised," said Mr Uno.

Singapore's Minister for Foreign Affairs Vivian Balakrishnan is scheduled to make an official visit to Indonesia later this week.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
About bloody time I can go cheong at Batam and Bintan,,,its been more than a year since I got to root a hijab wearing SYT cewek/////dont know why,,,the hijab/tudung wearing ones are the horniest ones,,,guess the Mudslimes got something right