• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buddhist monks caught on film travelling on a private jet wearing stylish aviator sha

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Buddhist monks caught on film travelling on a private jet wearing stylish aviator

As usual , religious ppl do not practice what they preach :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buddhist monks caught on film travelling on a private jet wearing stylish aviator

As usual , religious ppl do not practice what they preach :wink:

Whaa! That upset u too? Hahaaaaa, so easily deluded??? Go get yourself a bottle of 56cj.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Whaa! That upset u too? Hahaaaaa, so easily deluded??? Go get yourself a bottle of 56cj.

I'm upset ? I'm just laughing hard at you guys :wink: whahhaha .

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm upset ? I'm just laughing hard at you guys :wink: whahhaha .

But it seems like u r laughed at...Hahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buupuuh, just farted at your 'f' face! Hahaaaaaaa!!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

But it seems like u r laughed at...Hahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buupuuh, just farted at your 'f' face! Hahaaaaaaa!!!!!!

You are telling me your fart can travel in cyber space :wink: but no surprise illogical ppl like you just know how to talk cock :wink:Whahahahah

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are telling me your fart can travel in cyber space :wink: but no surprise illogical ppl like you just know how to talk cock :wink:Whahahahah

Why response, 'F' face?? U talk cock, I talk more cock only, wuhhaaahaaaa!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why response, 'F' face?? U talk cock, I talk more cock only, wuhhaaahaaaa!

Why I response ? Because I want to have fun with you idiot :wink: I know your mouth can handle more then one cock :wink: don't keep on telling ppl you love cock leh .. You not Paiseh I also feel Paiseh for you :wink: do you happen to suck the same cock with your father ?

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why I response ? Because I want to have fun with you idiot :wink: I know your mouth can handle more then one cock :wink: don't keep on telling ppl you love cock leh .. You not Paiseh I also feel Paiseh for you :wink: do you happen to suck the same cock with your father ?

Hahaaaa, why? U horny old bastard gay, that's why! Wuhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Mine reserve for your family, wuhahaaaaaa!!!!! U? No chance! Fat hope! U will not have even a strand of my pubic hair, wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hahaaaa, why? U horny old bastard gay, that's why! Wuhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Mine reserve for your family, wuhahaaaaaa!!!!! U? No chance! Fat hope! U will not have even a strand of my pubic hair, wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your mother reserved for my family ? Don't want lah .. Unless she wash her chow cheeby first then my family will consider orh her cheeby .. Remember is orh her cheeby not fuck her cheeby leh .. So don't so fast be happy :wink: whahahahhaa :wink: ok ?

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your mother reserved for my family ? Don't want lah .. Unless she wash her chow cheeby first then my family will consider orh her cheeby .. Remember is orh her cheeby not fuck her cheeby leh .. So don't so fast be happy :wink: whahahahhaa :wink: ok ?

Waaaaahaaaaaaa!!! So violent.......wuhahaaaaaaaaaa...still wait and unless??? I'm doing your family now, wuhahaaaaaaaaaaa, still waiting???? Your family can't wait, they're now camping here, wuhahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old ugly virgin faggot waiting at the bar with a bottle of old man's drink, wuhahaaaaaaaa! Bet u end the first second, wuhahaaaaaaaa!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Waaaaahaaaaaaa!!! So violent.......wuhahaaaaaaaaaa...still wait and unless??? I'm doing your family now, wuhahaaaaaaaaaaa, still waiting???? Your family can't wait, they're now camping here, wuhahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old ugly virgin faggot waiting at the bar with a bottle of old man's drink, wuhahaaaaaaaa! Bet u end the first second, wuhahaaaaaaaa!!!!!

You can do it with my family as much as you want :wink: I can't be bother :wink: hope you are not bother when I ganged banged your mother chow cheeby with 1600 ppl :wink: swee Bo ? :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can do it with my family as much as you want :wink: I can't be bother :wink: hope you are not bother when I ganged banged your mother chow cheeby with 1600 ppl :wink: swee Bo ? :wink:

I'm not but bother. Bother how to do them well with distinction. Wuhahaaaaa! 1600 ppl?? Wuhahaaaaaaa!!!! U mean u hv so many friends??????? Could be your REAL FATHERS u r looking for instead. Cannot be...according to science, lonely ugly faggot like u???? Not a fly appear while u wait at that lonely bar, cannot be......so PENDEK! Cannot be, cannot be, any scientific report to back this up, faggot??

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I'm not but bother. Bother how to do them well with distinction. Wuhahaaaaa! 1600 ppl?? Wuhahaaaaaaa!!!! U mean u hv so many friends??????? Could be your REAL FATHERS u r looking for instead. Cannot be...according to science, lonely ugly faggot like u???? Not a fly appear while u wait at that lonely bar, cannot be......so PENDEK! Cannot be, cannot be, any scientific report to back this up, faggot??

Your lau bu 1600 boyfriend still not enough ? Must advertise herself on the net ? Whahhahaha

image.jpg

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your lau bu 1600 boyfriend still not enough ? Must advertise herself on the net ? Whahhahaha

View attachment 11154

Wuhahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! U forgotten to add +65, how are your customer contact your mom. Oh, she is black?!!! Look into the black circle, might find your REAL FATHER. Good lead!! Well done, all the best to U. Wuhahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wuhahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! U forgotten to add +65, how are your customer contact your mom. Oh, she is black?!!! Look into the black circle, might find your REAL FATHER. Good lead!! Well done, all the best to U. Wuhahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Your lau bu is working in india as a prosititute how can you contact her if you dial +65 ? you are really stupid !!! Whahahaha . You don't even know your mum went to suntan because she wanted to get more customers in India ? What a son , you don't even know your own lau bu !!!