• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Blowjobs - Are They Satisfactory For Both The Man And The Woman?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
for women, the emotional aspects of sexual intercourse outweighs the physiological aspects of it.
men love SEX, women LOVE sex. note the difference? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yes that is true that "Men gives love to have sex" and "Women gives sex to have love."

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did asked a female friend before , she said you can be the baddest gangster walloping all your enemies , the CSM who KPKB at the parade square , the fearsome boss barking orders at the timid clerk BUT once kena blowjob , machiam pussy cat :p
Meow
:biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
BUT once kena blowjob , machiam pussy cat :p
Meow
:biggrin:

but of course, bro, me don't wanna risk getting my tool kena chewed off :eek::eek::eek:
ever read a case where a man got his dick chomped during a blowjob after his vehicle got accidentally rammed by another vehicle.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but of course, bro, me don't wanna risk getting my tool kena chewed off :eek::eek::eek:
ever read a case where a man got his dick chomped during a blowjob after his vehicle got accidentally rammed by another vehicle.

Blowjob on the go is a no no :biggrin:

You can beat your kids, your eggs and your meat, but nothing beats a blowjob.

This is really the Quote of the Day :wink:

I gave cunnilingus to ladies before. They all high till cow comes home when orgasm, they enjoy it.
Yeah, bj and shoot into the mouth is heaven :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yep , muff diving is really a kick when you reduce these ladies to little girls :biggrin:
CIM got it's risk of diseases but you only live once
:p

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Despite many saying that the woman do get sexual satisfaction performing BJs, I cannot imagine a long relationship where a couple will continually have sex for years with the woman just shaking head only. Surely there is more to sex than this?

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No idea if women shiok when performing BJ. Personally, I prefer 69. Both parties get to enjoy. Fair exchange is no robbery.

But when inside car, 69 is not possible. One party needs to try to look-see. When I tiok BJ, I will look-see no peeping Tom around. When I do paint job, my partner will try to 'see water'.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Despite many saying that the woman do get sexual satisfaction performing BJs, I cannot imagine a long relationship where a couple will continually have sex for years with the woman just shaking head only. Surely there is more to sex than this?

maybe the woman get sense of achievement when CIM. machiam like some men lick pussy just because it shiok to see the charbor enjoy. of course most couple follow up with actual intercourse. it really dont make sense to give 20-30 BJ while the woman dont get to shiok even once.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro, its not shaking head. Its bobbing head, twirling tongue, pursing lips.

But NO grinding teeth!

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maybe the woman get sense of achievement when CIM. machiam like some men lick pussy just because it shiok to see the charbor enjoy. of course most couple follow up with actual intercourse. it really dont make sense to give 20-30 BJ while the woman dont get to shiok even once.

This NBG is lying through his teeth and the latest news is the prosecution is applying to impeach him for lying in court. What s.o.b. can deny he has no idea the woman he knows for 3 years is working in the company that supplied the goods to his organisation. Well, I believe justice will prevail and the court will find him guilty.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This NBG is lying through his teeth and the latest news is the prosecution is applying to impeach him for lying in court. What s.o.b. can deny he has no idea the woman he knows for 3 years is working in the company that supplied the goods to his organisation. Well, I believe justice will prevail and the court will find him guilty.

i dont follow the case as i not really interested. what i know were from here and a bit from shinmin i brought for mom to read.

as far as i am concern, he and the scdf head were single out by the civil service to clean up their act. they purposely use these two case to scare monkey for chopping the chicken head and also tell the nation that civil service still clean despite of these cases because they dont involve $$, only got BJ. they make these two case into big news but the real killer were the SLA case and the NEA bike case. both case involve $$ but case closed very fast till most ppl forgot liao.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These 2, NBG and CS are popularising BJs. Soon there will be a backlash and Singaporeans will perform more BJs and have less sexual intercourse which will reduce the number of babies born. BJ is now the in thing for Singaporeans.