• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

big $ wasted in HORTPARK

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
one of the places i brought my son to was HORTPARK which was highly recommended by my li'l brother leetahsar.

the wavy bridge linking fr mt faber to alexandra rd hortpark was majestic and gave a panaromic sea view of sentosa.

however on reaching hortpark, everywhere inside there was an eyesore! and boy!! there wasn't enough mature shading tree. every dsiplaying plots was just a mess of dirt. it was empty!

there was a polygon structure which my son called it SPIDER WEB. it was abruptly being dismantled so were most of the playground equipments. it was utterly quite bare!

it was a ruined trip there.:mad: the son was so disappointed that he cried.

NParks staffs are as usual a very fickled minded bunch of idiots. they just couldn't make up their mind what to plant or landscape. even from a layman's point of view, the most important thing would be to provide shade and more chairs for the elderlies to rest. these were rather insufficient there.

it seemed that this HORTPARK couldn't be visted during the day. there isn't any shade to shelter from the fierce afternoon sun unlike botanic gardens where giant trees provide the welcoming shade and lower temperature.

they could have constructed pergolas planted with different flowering climbers along the tarmac road or footpaths. it should surely provide for a more pleasant walk even during the daytime. to enhance comfort and lower temperature, they should have also installed those big humidifier fans which exude a fog of fine mist.

what the purpose of that park was really a mystey. there were greenhouse growing temperate plants suppose to be for the MARINA BAY GARDENS. it's really weird and foolish to grow temperate plants in a hot sunny sgp island.

the plants might be good to look at but just imagine th cost and maintenances to housing and growing them. they are so fragile that they need to be grown in humidity/temp controlled environment. just go imagine the cost!

our silly chobolan gov of course have already thought about that. what cost? to them, such extravagant expenditure would be filtered down to peasants who may love to visit MARINA BAY GARDEN when it's completed at an exorbitant price. what else? :mad:

seem to us that gov now is serving more to foreigners than the locals. perhaps they should be asking the foreigners or the FTs to vote for them in the next GE.

just like the 2 IRs which are going to be up soon. foreigners & FTs are given free entry while locals would ve to cough up a fee of about $100 per entry.

something is grossly amiss and dreadfully wrong here.:oIo:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking for a job first

You are a jobless bum with no right to comment on how public money should be spent

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
something is grossly amiss and dreadfully wrong here

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, betrayer, all rolled into one!

how much money did you stole from temples last week?

how much money did you leech from ELSIE last week?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
surprisingly if we recall my important repeated message:

IT'S THE CLONES BREEDING SEASON...IT'S TERTIARY HOLIDAYS!!

the mastershapeshifter is horny, desperate and loaded. he needs to breed n reproduce more nasty clones!:biggrin:

if they are the creepy crawlies pests, my li'l brother LEETAHSAR would teach me how to rid them.....BUT THESE ARE NASTY CLONES fr the devilish mastershapeshfiter snake.:wink:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
surprisingly if we recall my important repeated message:

IT'S THE CLONES BREEDING SEASON...IT'S TERTIARY HOLIDAYS!!

the mastershapeshifter is horny, desperate and loaded. he needs to breed n reproduce more nasty clones!:biggrin:

if they are the creepy crawlies pests, my li'l brother LEETAHSAR would teach me how to rid them.....BUT THESE ARE NASTY CLONES fr the devilish mastershapeshfiter snake.:wink:

It's Pig Hunting Season! You thick skinned shameless Pondan Hiao Cheebye Mouth!.......lol........lol