• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beijing's gesture post CN-70 NDP, 70th Anniversary of Diplomatic Relation with Moscow USSR/RUSSIA! Celebrate! Open Vodka + MaoTai! CN-RU-70!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.xinhuanet.com/world/2019-10/03/c_1125069963.htm
新时代 新典范 新航程——写在中俄建交70周年之际
2019-10-03 10:56:08 来源: 新华网

wx.png

关注新华网
微信
微博
Qzone

新华社北京10月3日电 特稿:新时代 新典范 新航程——写在中俄建交70周年之际
新华社记者冯俊扬 邱夏 陈汀
山水相连,守望相助;风雨兼程,坚定同行。
1949年10月2日,中华人民共和国成立第二天,苏联即宣布承认新中国。次日,中国与苏联正式建交。
如今,中俄关系已走过70年不平凡的历程。中国与俄罗斯这两个携手走向复兴的大国,站在新的历史起点上,迎来了两国关系更高水平、更大发展的新时代。
新时代,见证着这对互信程度最高、协作水平最高、战略价值最高的大国关系破浪前行,驶向更加广阔的航道。
结伴前行,成就大国关系新典范
2019年6月5日晚,中俄建交70周年纪念大会在莫斯科大剧院隆重举行。习近平主席在致辞开篇深情追忆:“70年前,毛泽东主席首次访问苏联,两国领导人正是在这里拉开了中苏友好的历史序幕。”
70年来,中俄关系在孜孜不倦的探索中前行。双方着眼时代发展潮流和两国人民根本利益,开创性建立“不结盟、不对抗、不针对第三方”的新型国家关系。进入21世纪,双方签署具有里程碑意义的《中俄睦邻友好合作条约》,将“世代友好、永不为敌”的理念以法律形式确定下来。
从相互视为友好国家到建立建设性伙伴关系,从建立战略协作伙伴关系到全面战略协作伙伴关系,中俄关系的定位经历数次提升,稳步迈上一个又一个台阶。
在建交70周年的重要历史节点,习近平主席和普京总统共同宣布,将两国关系提升为“中俄新时代全面战略协作伙伴关系”。
“中俄关系已成为当今国际舞台上具有强劲内生动力和高度成熟的一对大国关系,堪称当代国际关系的典范。”华东师范大学俄罗斯研究中心主任冯绍雷说,两国元首之间全面而密切、坦诚而有效的直接交往,为中俄新时代全面战略协作伙伴关系发展作出重要引领。
习近平主席2013年就任国家主席以来,8次访问俄罗斯,同普京总统在双边和多边场合会晤30余次。从俄罗斯纪念卫国战争胜利70周年庆典到中国人民抗日战争暨世界反法西斯战争胜利70周年纪念活动,从“一带一路”国际合作高峰论坛到圣彼得堡国际经济论坛,两国办大事、办喜事,两位元首都会出席。
2017年7月,克里姆林宫,普京总统向习近平主席授予俄罗斯国家最高勋章“圣安德烈”勋章;2018年6月,人民大会堂,习近平主席将中国首枚“友谊勋章”授予普京总统。
一幕幕元首外交经典场景,成为中俄人民心中美好的记忆。
两国元首亲力亲为,厚植中俄关系长远发展的民意根基:共同商定举办“青年友好交流年”“媒体交流年”“地方合作交流年”“科技创新年”;一同观看中俄青少年冰球比赛,一同前往“海洋”全俄儿童中心看望师生,一同出席莫斯科动物园熊猫馆开馆仪式……
两国元首一次次携手,促成两国人民广泛参与的丰富活动,传递中俄世代友好的接力棒。
携手共赢,共筑互利合作大格局
2019年4月26日,第二届“一带一路”国际合作高峰论坛期间,习近平主席特意选在北京的友谊宾馆同普京总统见面,因为“在此会面多了一份同历史的联系”。友谊宾馆曾是当年许多苏联援华专家的住所。在新中国建设百废待兴的岁月里,大批苏联专家援华,用智慧和汗水帮助新中国奠定了工业化基础,也书就了两国人民友谊的佳话。
如今,处在各自发展关键阶段的中俄两国,将彼此视为重要发展机遇,本着开拓创新、互利共赢精神,相互支持,相互借力,向着同步振兴的目标携手前行。
在两国元首战略引领和亲自推动下,双方传统领域和新兴领域合作齐头并进,战略性大项目纷纷落地,中国连续多年保持俄罗斯最大贸易伙伴地位。去年,中俄双边贸易额历史性地突破1000亿美元,增幅达27.1%,增速在中国前十大贸易伙伴中位列第一。两国正朝着两国元首共同确定的2024年实现2000亿美元双边贸易额的目标前进。
中国社科院俄罗斯东欧中亚研究所所长孙壮志说,中俄经贸合作在规模和质量上不断实现新突破,结构持续优化,内生动力不断增强。
中俄原油管道及其复线顺利运营,中俄东线天然气管道即将建成供气;两国边境首座公路桥“黑河公路桥”、首座铁路桥“同江铁路大桥”成功合龙;远程宽体客机、重型直升机联合研制工作有序推进;北斗和格洛纳斯卫星导航系统开展深度合作……中俄在能源、交通、农业、航空航天等领域一系列重大合作项目稳步推进。
“全方位、深层次、多领域的中俄互利合作格局正在形成。”中国现代国际关系研究院前院长季志业说,随着“一带一路”与欧亚经济联盟不断深入对接,中俄两国及相关地区国家间的合作潜力将得到进一步释放。
 并肩担当,奏响和平发展主旋律
2015年9月2日,人民大会堂,俄罗斯老兵亚斯涅夫获得由习近平主席颁发的“中国人民抗日战争胜利70周年纪念章”。
“为取得世界反法西斯战争的胜利,苏联和中国等国并肩战斗,结下深厚的战斗情谊。只要进步的力量团结一致,就一定能使正义战胜邪恶。”曾在中国东北参加对日作战的亚斯涅夫说。
饱经磨难,铭记历史,中俄人民深知和平的宝贵。
同为世界大国、联合国安理会常任理事国、新兴市场国家,面对诸多全球性挑战,中俄坚定地站在一起,共卫和平,共促发展,在国际事务中密切沟通协调,不断贡献智慧和力量。
从推动成立上海合作组织到建立中俄印、中俄蒙等合作机制,从金砖机制内的创新到二十国集团框架下的协调,从推动政治解决朝鲜半岛问题、叙利亚问题、伊朗核问题,到签署中俄关于当前世界形势和重大国际问题的联合声明、关于加强当代全球战略稳定的联合声明,中俄两国战略协作超越双边范畴,以实际行动顺应和平、发展、合作、共赢这一不可阻挡的时代潮流,为建设相互尊重、公平正义、合作共赢的新型国际关系不断注入新动能。
俄罗斯外交部长拉夫罗夫说,俄罗斯和中国保持着“最密切的联系”。两国外交部相关司局间每年举行约40至50次磋商,涉及广泛议题。
无论国际风云如何变幻,中俄两国将继续坚定维护以联合国为核心的国际体系,坚定维护以联合国宪章宗旨和原则为基础的国际关系基本准则,坚决反对单边主义、霸凌主义,倡导多边主义和开放型世界经济。正如国务委员兼外交部长王毅所说:“只要中俄站在一起,世界就多一分和平,多一分安全,多一分稳定。”
70年风雨兼程,中俄关系愈加成熟、稳定、坚韧。身处百年未有之大变局,中俄承载着两国人民和国际社会的更大期待。新时代,中俄将更加担当有为,同国际社会一道,为建设更加繁荣稳定、公平公正的世界,为构建人类命运共同体而不懈奋进。
图集

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/china/2019-10-03/doc-iicezueu9806926.shtml

10月2日 普京向中国发了这样一个贺电

10月2日 普京向中国发了这样一个贺电

d545-ifmectk4412316.jpg

看得人热血沸腾:70张大图回顾国庆阅兵全程1/70
查看原图图集模式
10月1日上午,庆祝中华人民共和国成立70周年大会在北京天安门广场隆重举行。

uTsi-hsmkfyn5762583.jpg

(一)
人生的第一次,有着非同寻常的意义。国家的第一次,有时更具有特殊的含义。
正因为这一点,10月3日,是另一个值得纪念的一天。
这一天,新中国外交终于迈出了关键一步,有了第一个建交的国家。
这个国家是哪个?
想都不用多想,在当时冷战的国际大背景下,只能是苏联,也必然是苏联。
10月2日,新华社发布通稿,中俄领导人当天就两国建交70周年互致贺电。也就是说,普京和我们最高领导人,都提前一天互发了贺电。
非同寻常的关系,非同寻常的时刻,非同寻常的贺电。
先仔细看看普京同志的贺电,新华社的通稿中,是这样一段话:
普京在贺电中表示,值此俄中两国建交70周年之际,谨致以最诚挚的祝贺。
我国是世界上首个承认中华人民共和国并立即与新中国建立起最密切合作关系的国家。
回首两国关系发展历程,可以肯定地指出,俄中关系成功经受住了时间的考验。
近年来,双方在各领域积极开展合作,取得丰硕成果。
两国各级别政治对话内容充实并不断拓展,在联合国、上海合作组织、金砖国家等多边组织框架内密切协作,合力推动解决重大国际和地区问题。
我相信,我们将共同努力不断加强俄中关系和各领域合作,更好造福两国人民,为欧亚大陆及全世界的安全稳定贡献力量。
亲爱的朋友,衷心祝你身体健康,工作顺利。祝中国人民幸福安康。
虽然是通稿,且只有这么短短一段,但也是信息量很大,而且充满了特别的感情。
几个看点吧:
1,普京特意强调了“首个”。苏联是首个与新中国建交的国家,俄罗斯是苏联的继承者,俄罗斯自然是首个。第一个,还是很不一样的。
2,关键词:立即,最密切合作关系。别忘了,中苏建交,中国外交一边倒,中苏蜜月,苏联老大哥……这个特殊的友谊,特殊的岁月,相信很多人还记忆犹新,别有感慨,这其中,应该也包括普京。
3,普京很自信,俄中关系成功经受住了时间的考验。70年弹指一挥间,有过蜜月,有过斗争,甚至还有过边境厮杀,但最终,相逢一笑泯恩仇。这也可看出普京的世界观和历史观。
4,合作,合作,合作。中俄在各领域合作,在各国际组织合作,合力推动
解决重大国际和地区问题。不由想起,不久前,特朗普再次呼吁西方接纳俄罗斯,重新恢复G8,俄罗斯的反应很淡定,我们在G20、上合、金砖组织里不错。
5,“我相信”,普京还强调,我们将共同努力不断加强俄中关系和各领域合作,更好造福两国人民,为欧亚大陆及全世界的安全稳定贡献力量。不仅仅现在要好,而且要好上加好,更好造福两国人民和欧亚大陆和世界安全。
6,最大的亮点,是最后这一句话:亲爱的朋友,衷心祝你身体健康,工作顺利。祝中国人民幸福安康。亲爱的朋友是谁?相信你懂得。别忘了,就在今年夏天,在中亚开亚信峰会时,恰逢中国领导人66岁生日,普京亲自送上生日蛋糕和冰激凌,蛋糕上还用中文写着“六六大顺”。
这确实是非同一般的友谊。
今年6月去俄罗斯国事访问前,中国领导人在接受俄罗斯媒体访问时,有过这样一句话:普京总统是我交往最密切的外国同事,是我最好的知心朋友,我十分珍视同普京总统这份深厚的情谊。
两个最,尤其是“最好的知心朋友”,肯定不是随随便便说的。
普京应该也有类似感受。去年,在接受中央广播电视总台台长慎海雄的专访时,普京感慨回忆:中国领导人是唯一一个和自己一起庆祝生日的国家领导人。2013年10月,APEC巴厘岛峰会,恰逢普京61岁生日,中国领导人亲自为普京送上生日蛋糕,两人就着香肠喝着伏特加庆祝了生日。
普京是这样说的:我还没有和哪位外国同事建立过这种关系、或做出类似的安排;但和他做到了。不瞒您说,我们喝了杯伏特加,切了点香肠之类。当时,我们结束了一天的工作后,他陪我过了生日。”
没有两国关系的高水平,不可能有如此密切的领导人友谊;有了这样的友谊,更助推两国关系渐入佳境。
996a-ifmectk7026830.jpg

(二)
普京发了贺电,中国领导人也有贺电。
仔细看了这篇新华社通稿,顶级词汇的“最”,就至少出现了5次。
普京至少说了两个最:值此俄中两国建交70周年之际,谨致以最诚挚的祝贺。

我国是世界上首个承认中华人民共和国并立即与新中国建立起最密切合作关系的国家。
一个是现实,另一个是历史。
中国领导人则是三个最,排比而出:中俄关系业已成为互信程度最高、协作水平最高、战略价值最高的一组大国关系,对促进两国发展振兴,维护世界和平、稳定、发展作出了重要贡献。
另外,还有这么一句:经过双方共同努力,两国关系已成为大国、邻国睦邻友好、互利共赢的典范。
典范有三:大国友好典范、邻国睦邻友好典范、互利共赢典范。
既然都是典范了,就知道这不寻常了。
而且,还有一点非同寻常的,按照新华社通稿,除了最高领导人互致贺电外,两国总理也互致贺电,两国外长也互致贺电。
最后,老规矩,三点粗浅看法吧:
第一,中俄关系确实不一般。
“典范”就说明了一切,合作更向纵深推进。记得去年俄罗斯圣彼得堡论坛,去演讲的老王同志用了六个字评价中俄关系:背靠背、肩并肩。
肩并肩好理解,什么是背靠背?
按照网络上的一种说法,就是把没有防备的身后完全交付对方,当自己挥刀斩起一片血雨的时候,不会担心有敌人从后面袭来,因为身后有最信任的人在帮自己抵挡。通常有这种动作的两个人都有着非比寻常的关系。
所以,我们看到,最近在伊朗、在叙利亚、在半岛等很多问题上,中俄都持几乎完全一致的立场,有的时候,甚至双双在安理会投反对票。
当然,这里面也有美国的功劳。美国同时对俄罗斯和中国的强势挤压,客观上更为中俄合作提供了动力,中俄也必须抱团取暖。
第二点,领导人友谊很不一般。
这个就不用再多说了。中国领导人送普京蛋糕,陪他喝伏特加庆祝生日。
今年中国领导人66岁生日,普京除了送“六六大顺”蛋糕,还送了冰激凌,用俄罗斯媒体的话说,因为他很熟悉中国领导人的个人爱好。
这点都很清楚,普京真不是一般的用心。
尤其是在10月2日的贺电中,他还特意要说一句:亲爱的朋友,衷心祝你身体健康,工作顺利。
这就是普京!
第三点,更要为中国外交点赞。
从亲密盟友到怒目而视,从剑拔弩张到亲密合作,中俄(苏)关系走过了风风雨雨70年,转圜背后,还真必须为中国外交点赞。
就以“一带一路”为例,以前,坦率地说,俄罗斯对“一带一路”多少有些顾虑,毕竟沿线很多地方,曾经是俄势力范围。但最新的进展,却是中俄合作得不亦乐乎,中国还和欧亚经济联盟签署了经贸合作协定。
双方一拍即合,你搞你的欧亚联盟,我做我的“一带一路”,但两者对接,在自己地盘,怎么称呼你决定,谁也不排挤谁。
今年来北京开第二次“一带一路”峰会时,根据新华社的报道,普京就对中国领导人说:“一带一路”倡议为拓展国际合作搭建了重要平台,树立了成功范例,得到国际社会越来越广泛的支持。有这么多国家领导人和代表出席本届论坛就证明了这一点。
看来,对“一带一路”,普京确实打心眼里还是挺佩服的。
96d2-ifmectk7026904.jpg

当然,没有永远的朋友,也没有永远的敌人,有的是永远的国家利益。中俄合作,国家利益还是第一位的,也不意味着就没有分歧。但中俄合作,对双方都有利,则是一个不争的事实。
欧亚大陆正在发生重大变化,不由让人想起了“世界岛”的概念。
这个概念的创始人,是英国战略学家麦金德。他提出,欧亚大陆以及与之相连的非洲,实际是一个“世界岛”,当“世界岛”被铁路网覆盖时,一个强大的大陆国家,将主宰这块广袤的土地。
有人总结说,麦金德的思想其实可归纳为三句名言:第一句,谁统治了东欧,谁就统治了大陆腹地;第二句,谁统治了大陆腹地,谁就统治了世界岛;第三句,谁统治了世界岛,谁就统治了世界。
麦金德的观点,难以脱离那个时代的局限性,未必只是一个强国。但高铁的出现,确实正让欧亚大陆联系得更紧密,“世界岛”比以往更像一个岛,并对世界地缘政治产生深远影响。
对中俄来说,现在正是黄金合作时期。
边界问题解决了,理想信念差不多,领导人脾气也对路(这点很重要),还有美国人的挤压,合作自然顺理成章。
未来几年,东北亚将可能会发生剧变,一边会是俄罗斯远东大开发,一边是半岛北方改革开放,如果进展顺利,那中国的东北就可能成为新的经济前沿。
既然与俄朝两国关系都很特殊,既然两国也都希望与中国加强合作,那我们也不妨审时度势,获得图们江永久的出海权利。
这是共赢,东北腹地有了新出海口,俄朝也有诸多好处,既然关系都这么铁,这应该可以做到吧。
过去70年,中俄风风雨雨,往事一度不堪回首;未来70年,希望更多是风调雨顺,中俄和好,是两国之幸,也是世界之幸。

点击进入专题:
新中国70周年国庆大阅兵

On October 2, Putin sent such a congratulatory message to China.
On October 2, Putin sent such a congratulatory message to China.
Seeing people boiling: 70 big pictures review National Day military parade 1/70
View original image gallery mode

On the morning of October 1, the celebration of the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China was held in Beijing Tiananmen Square.

(One)

For the first time in life, it has an extraordinary meaning. For the first time, the country sometimes has a special meaning.

Because of this, October 3 is another memorable day.

On this day, New China’s diplomacy has finally taken a crucial step, with the first country to establish diplomatic relations.

Which country is this?

I don’t have to think about it. In the international context of the Cold War, it was only the Soviet Union, and it must be the Soviet Union.

On October 2, the Xinhua News Agency issued a draft, and the Chinese and Russian leaders exchanged congratulatory messages on the 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries. In other words, Putin and our top leaders have sent congratulatory messages to each other one day in advance.

Unusual relationships, extraordinary moments, extraordinary congratulations.

Let’s take a closer look at Comrade Putin’s congratulatory message. In the Xinhua News Agency’s manuscript, there is such a passage:

Putin said in his congratulatory message that on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Russia and China, I would like to extend my most sincere congratulations.

China is the first country in the world to recognize the People’s Republic of China and immediately establish the closest cooperative relationship with New China.

Looking back on the development of relations between the two countries, we can safely point out that Russia-China relations have withstood the test of time.

In recent years, the two sides have actively cooperated in various fields and achieved fruitful results.

The political dialogues at all levels of the two countries have been enriched and expanded, and they have worked closely together within the framework of multilateral organizations such as the United Nations, the Shanghai Cooperation Organization and the BRICS countries to jointly promote major international and regional issues.

I believe that we will work together to continuously strengthen Russia-China relations and cooperation in various fields, better benefit the two peoples, and contribute to the security and stability of Eurasia and the world.

Dear friends, I sincerely wish you good health and work well. I wish the Chinese people happiness and well-being.

Although it is a draft, and only a short period of time, but also a large amount of information, and full of special feelings.

A few things to watch:

1, Putin deliberately emphasized the "first". The Soviet Union was the first country to establish diplomatic relations with New China. Russia is the successor of the Soviet Union. Russia is naturally the first. The first one is still very different.

2, Keywords: immediate, the closest partnership. Don't forget, the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and the Soviet Union, China's diplomacy, the Sino-Soviet honeymoon, the Soviet Union's big brother... This special friendship, special years, I believe that many people still remember the new, do not have emotions, which should include Putin.

3. Putin is very confident that Russia-China relations have withstood the test of time. In the 70 years, there was a wave of honey, a honeymoon, a struggle, and even a border fight. But in the end, I met with a smile and enmity. This also shows Putin's worldview and historical view.

4, cooperation, cooperation, cooperation. China and Russia cooperate in various fields and cooperate in various international organizations to promote

Solve major international and regional issues. Can not help but think of it, not long ago, Trump once again called on the West to accept Russia, to resume the G8, Russia's response is very calm, we are good in G20, Shanghe, BRICS.

5, "I believe", Putin also stressed that we will work together to continuously strengthen Russia-China relations and cooperation in various fields, better benefit the two peoples, and contribute to the security and stability of Eurasia and the world. Not only is it better now, but it must be better and better for the benefit of the two peoples and the continent and the world.

6, the biggest bright spot is the last sentence: Dear friends, I sincerely wish you good health and work well. I wish the Chinese people happiness and well-being. Who is your dear friend? I believe you know. Don't forget, just this summer, at the Kai-Asia Summit in Central Asia, it coincided with the 66th birthday of Chinese leaders. Putin personally presented birthday cakes and ice cream, and the cake also wrote "Six-six Dashun" in Chinese.

This is indeed an extraordinary friendship.

Before going to Russia for a state visit in June this year, Chinese leaders had a saying when they accepted a Russian media visit: President Putin is my closest foreign colleague and my best friend. I cherish President Putin very much. This deep friendship.

The two most, especially the "best intimate friends", certainly did not casually say.

Putin should have a similar feeling. Last year, in an exclusive interview with Director of the Central Radio and Television General, Shen Haixiong, Putin recalled that the Chinese leader was the only national leader to celebrate his birthday with himself. In October 2013, the APEC Bali Summit coincided with Putin’s 61st birthday. The Chinese leaders personally presented Putin with a birthday cake. The two celebrated their birthday with sausages and vodka.

Putin said this: I have not established such a relationship with a foreign colleague, or made similar arrangements; but he did it. I don't want you to say that we drank a vodka and cut some sausages. At that time, after we finished the day's work, he accompanied me to a birthday. ”

Without the high level of bilateral relations, it is impossible to have such a close friendship of leaders; with such friendship, it will help push the relationship between the two countries to a better place.

(2)

Putin sent a congratulatory message, and Chinese leaders also had congratulations.

After carefully reading the Xinhua News Agency's manuscript, the "most" of the top vocabulary has appeared at least five times.

Putin said at least two of the best: On the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Russia and China, I would like to extend my most sincere congratulations.

China is the first country in the world to recognize the People’s Republic of China and immediately establish the closest cooperative relationship with New China.

One is reality and the other is history.

The Chinese leaders are the three most incomparable: Sino-Russian relations have become the group of major powers with the highest level of mutual trust, the highest level of cooperation, and the highest strategic value. They have promoted the development and revitalization of the two countries and safeguarded world peace, stability and development. An important contribution.

In addition, there is another saying: After the joint efforts of both sides, the relationship between the two countries has become a model of good-neighborly friendship and mutual benefit and win-win for big countries and neighboring countries.

There are three models: a model of friendship between big countries, a model of good-neighborliness and friendship among neighboring countries, and a model of mutual benefit and win-win.

Since it is a model, you know that this is unusual.

Moreover, there is another point. According to the Xinhua News Agency, in addition to the top leaders’ mutual congratulatory messages, the two prime ministers also exchanged congratulatory messages and the two foreign ministers exchanged congratulatory messages.

Finally, the old rules, three points of view:

First, Sino-Russian relations are indeed unusual.

The "model" explains everything and cooperation advances in depth. I remember last year's St. Petersburg Forum in Russia, Comrade Lao Wang, who was speaking, used six words to evaluate Sino-Russian relations: back to back and shoulder to shoulder.

Good to understand side by side, what is back to back?

According to one of the sayings on the Internet, it is to completely deliver the unguarded behind the other side. When you slash a bloody rain, you will not worry that an enemy will come from behind, because the most trusted person behind you is helping yourself. withstand. Usually two people with this kind of action have an unusual relationship.

Therefore, we have seen that China and Russia have held almost identical positions on many issues such as Iran, Syria, and the peninsula. Sometimes, they even voted against the Security Council.

Of course, there is also American credit in it. At the same time, the United States has exerted a strong squeeze on Russia and China, and objectively provided more impetus to Sino-Russian cooperation. China and Russia must also warm up.

Second, the friendship between leaders is very unusual.

I don't have to say more about this. Chinese leaders sent Putin cakes to accompany him to drink vodka to celebrate his birthday.

On the 66th birthday of Chinese leaders this year, Putin sent ice cream in addition to the "June Six Dashun" cake, in the words of the Russian media, because he is very familiar with the personal hobbies of Chinese leaders.

This is very clear, Putin is not a general intention.

Especially in the congratulatory message on October 2, he also deliberately said: Dear friends, I sincerely wish you good health and work well.

This is Putin!

The third point is to praise China's diplomacy.

From close ally to glare, from arrogance to close cooperation, the Sino-Russian (Soviet) relationship has gone through 70 years of hardships and rains, and it must really be praised by Chinese diplomacy.

Take the “Belt and Road” as an example. In the past, frankly speaking, Russia has some concerns about the “Belt and Road”. After all, there are many places along the line that used to be the sphere of influence of Russia. However, the latest progress is the Sino-Russian cooperation. China has also signed an economic and trade cooperation agreement with the Eurasian Economic Union.

The two sides hit it off, you engage in your Eurasian alliance, I will be my "Belt and Road", but the two dock, in their own territory, how to call you decide, no one is crowded out.

When Beijing opened its second “Belt and Road” summit this year, according to Xinhua News Agency, Putin told Chinese leaders: The “One Belt, One Road” initiative has established an important platform for expanding international cooperation, setting a successful example and winning the international community. More and more support. This is evidenced by the presence of so many national leaders and representatives in this forum.

It seems that Putin is really admired for the "Belt and Road".

Of course, there are no friends forever, no eternal enemies, and some are eternal national interests. Sino-Russian cooperation, the national interest is still the first, does not mean that there is no difference. However, Sino-Russian cooperation is beneficial to both sides, and it is an indisputable fact.

The Eurasia is undergoing major changes and is reminiscent of the concept of a “world island”.

The founder of this concept is the British strategist McKinde. He proposed that Eurasia and its associated Africa are actually a "world island". When the "world island" is covered by the railway network, a powerful mainland country will dominate this vast land.

Some people have concluded that McKinde’s thought can be summed up in three famous sayings: the first sentence, who ruled Eastern Europe, who ruled the hinterland of the mainland; the second sentence, who ruled the hinterland of the mainland, who ruled the world island; In the third sentence, whoever ruled the world island ruled the world.

McKinde’s point of view is difficult to break away from the limitations of that era, not necessarily a strong country. However, the emergence of high-speed rail is indeed making Eurasia more closely connected. The "World Island" is more like an island than ever before and has a profound impact on the world geopolitics.

For China and Russia, it is now the period of gold cooperation.

The boundary problem has been solved, the ideals and beliefs are similar, the leaders' temper is also right (this is very important), and the Americans are squeezing, and cooperation is naturally natural.

In the next few years, Northeast Asia will likely undergo drastic changes. On the one hand, it will be the development of the Far East of Russia, and on the other hand, the reform and opening up of the northern part of the peninsula. If the progress is smooth, then China's northeast may become the new economic frontier.

Since relations with Russia and the DPRK are very special, since both countries also hope to strengthen cooperation with China, then we may also wish to review the situation and obtain the permanent right to go to the Tumen River.

This is a win-win situation. There is a new seaport in the hinterland of the Northeast. Russia and the DPRK also have many advantages. Since the relationship is so iron, this should be done.

In the past 70 years, Sino-Russian ups and downs, the past has been unbearable; in the next 70 years, hope is more favorable weather, Sino-Russian reconciliation, is the fortunate of both countries, but also the world's good fortune.
Click to enter the topic:
New China 70th Anniversary National Day Parade