• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Awas, more scam message coming in different form

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
1000024697.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The beauty about being disconnected with much of society is that almost all attempts by scammers are irrelevant to you.

NTUC Linkpoints? Sorry, I almost never shop there, and I am not a fake union member or Linkpoint whore.

Apple account hacked? Sorry, I don't have an Apple account.

Amazon payment problem? Sorry, I don't shop with Amazon.

You get the idea.

All you 95% vaxtards have surrendered your info to MOH (that's how you get the reminders and invitations to get your boosters), God knows where your info gets sold or leaked to? MOH doesn't have the best record in protecting personal information. :wink:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
The beauty about being disconnected with much of society is that almost all attempts by scammers are irrelevant to you.

NTUC Linkpoints? Sorry, I almost never shop there, and I am not a fake union member or Linkpoint whore.

Apple account hacked? Sorry, I don't have an Apple account.

Amazon payment problem? Sorry, I don't shop with Amazon.

You get the idea.

All you 95% vaxtards have surrendered your info to MOH (that's how you get the reminders and invitations to get your boosters), God knows where your info gets sold or leaked to? MOH doesn't have the best record in protecting personal information. :wink:
Too many CECa and Pinoy insaier liao
They run our computer infrastructure, all data are FOC

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was suddenly added to a group chat by Shoppee where if you perform some tasks, you'll be paid a small sum of money. And some jokers actually posted screenshots of them receiving a payment of $15. They seriously think that I am hard up for this kind of kachang puteh cash?