• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Arthur Lee Wee Guan Murder: Found Fead By Roadside In Malaysia

A

Admiral Piett

Arthur Lee Wee Guan Murder: Found Fead By Roadside In Malaysia

Arthur-Lee-Wee-Guan-Murder.jpg

Arthur Lee Wee Guan was a 59-year-old businessman of Singapore.

This is a very sad news that Arthur Lee Wee Guan was found dead by a roadside in the northern Malaysian state of Kedah on Monday.

Mr Lee is believed to have been dead for at least six hours before his body was found.

PM Lee had earlier issued a statement saying, “I was shocked and saddened to learn the tragic news.

I had known Arthur and his wife in National Junior College, and he had been helping me at the Teck Ghee grassroots for many years.”

Kedah police criminal investigation chief Mohd Zakaria Ahmad told ST yesterday that Lee is believed to have been killed elsewhere before his body was dumped.

Mr. Lee had three stab wounds in his neck and was found dressed only in his briefs.

Arthur Lee Wee Guan
was a grassroots volunteer at Teck Ghee and was active in Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong’s ward in Ang Mo Kio GRC, according to the Straits Times.

Miss Clara, who is the wife of 59-years old Arthur Lee Wee Guan identified and claimed the body from the Sultanah Bahiyah Hospital in Alor Star yesterday after Kedah police checked his fingerprints against the Singapore database.

No identification documents were found on him.

More investigation of the murder are continue…