• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone here go supermarket and do not pay for plastic bag and still take the plastic bag.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
the first step to slowly eliminating the cashiers in case they (the cashiers) still haven't realise that by now...... and foolishly supporting and parroting the so call BS green movement. Why wouldn't the garhmen have seen the net outcome of this dog and pony show. They knew the net outcome of this BS plastic bag movement is probably zero or negative (more plastic bags being used).

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just took two bags from an unmanned counter at NTUC last night. Take already then I buy my things.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't force them to give also it will become a police case.
You can only steal take when noone notice.
Another way can try is to tell counter I forgot to bring my own plastic today and say you are not going to pay for it and ask them what should you/they do now.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just took two bags from an unmanned counter at NTUC last night. Take already then I buy my things.

I think there are some (newer?) NTUC supermarkets that have no cashiers at all. I think the Fairprice Finest at the basement of Sengkang Grand Mall (next to Buangkok MRT) is one of them.