• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IU World Tour Concert Singapore 20 & 21 April 2024

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
owZg2xQmEdD9U1Qlt8fCBd2DOEINEAF1ADA9fD~tplv-tej9nj120t-origin.webp

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

South Korean singer IU to perform alongside students of Singapore studio at upcoming concert​

Thirteen students from local performing arts studio Maddspace will be on stage, alongside IU, for the song Holssi.
South Korean singer IU to perform alongside students of Singapore studio at upcoming concert
South Korean singer IU is set to perform at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on Apr 20 and 21. (Photos: Instagram/dlwlrma, Maddspace)

If you're one of the lucky fans heading to South Korean singer IU's sold-out concert this weekend, Apr 20 and 21, get ready to show some SG pride during the show. Students from local performing arts studio Maddspace will be performing alongside the Lilac singer during the song Holssi.
The 13 students are between the ages of six and 14 and were "handpicked by IU", according to a press release by Maddspace. The studio added that these students "have performed, competed and attained excellent results internationally" and "trained tirelessly" for the past two months. Among the students selected is 14-year-old Lorraine Sugandi who will be performing in front of a large audience for the first time.
"It is such an exciting opportunity for me and I am extremely honoured to be selected to dance alongside my friends from Maddspace for this concert."
Maddspace director John Koo said: "Performing opportunities like this gives our students the platform to grow and create memories. It will mean so much to them to grace the stage with such a big superstar."
Titled HER, IU's upcoming concert marks her third one in Singapore. HER has seen the 30-year-old singer garnering praise for her melodious vocals and masterful stage presence. The Seoul leg of her tour even saw guest performances by groups such as NewJeans, Riize and Le Sserafim.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
was at IU concert yesterday evening with my housemate. IU has simply amazing vocals. she started at 5.15pm and end ended around 8.15pm. a solid 3 hour performance and worth every cent for the ticket....i want to marry her:inlove:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
why can't i upload a small clip here? only 70mb of the starting of iu concert yesterday and it kept showing error message... sigh...