• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat And these are the reasons why you shouldn't use Android phones

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have said is time to decommission digital banking and transactions. Banks are just now not acknowledging it aka denial. When more cases happen (which will happen) then probably is the end of road for mobile banking apps and ibanking.
Will scammer able to hack your money when you don't use mobile banking and financial app ?
Yes they still can unless you ask all the banks to disable your ibanking functions. Return all your token or digital tokens now before is too late.
The cabal needs digital to install a one world order. The stink of money and power is strong

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP technocrats are globalist bootlickers of the WEF and Klaus Schwab.

What you witness now is the consequence of that.

Now watch as the PAP regime comes up with plans to 'protect' you regarding this. Hope your IQ isn't low enough to see through the ruse. :cool:

Jul 2019 to 2023 that's 4 years but nothing was done? :geek:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another thing that I always feel paranoid is about pay wave.
I always asked for nets transactions on supermarket counters but the lazy counter staffs always wanted me to use pay wave.
Of course is more convenient just wave at the sensor.
What happen if you lose your bank card?
Before you realise it some bugger could have wave till song song ?
And the thing is I didn't asked for pay wave to be activated to my bank card.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not easy to scam the financially wealthy whom have experts in legal & tech to assist them, as well as individuals with investment portfolios whom are very careful with their hard earned money.

It is the aged & the non-tech savy individuals whom are more susceptible to scams. Banks do have a part to play to find counter measures against scamming.

1.The OCBC initiative would work, but ONLY if it provides handphones with only trusted apps installed, free or on hire purchase. Any other apps installed would render the phone unable to log in to the Bank. Thus the customer will have to obtain another phone if he/she intends to download videos, games & other apps & when the victim attempts to use the other phone to log in to the Bank, it will be unable to do so as the Bank will not recognize the device attempting to connect to the bank.

2. Banks will have to review their tech security measures with regards to customers' accounts. With just a simple microsoft excel program, someone whom has access to servers in a bank, will use a USB flash drive to connect with the bank main servers. The program will search out targets of interest - those whom are in their 40s & above, with little education, but with savings in ten of thousands, then list it on its spreadsheet, including phone numbers & all other details. Within 15mins, it would be enough to gather all info. With the USB flash drive pulled out & easily walked out of the bank ofqfice after working hrs, it can be sold to 3rd parties for a sum of money, which are what scammers need to shorten the million people list to focus on.

3. The MAIN counter measures are still upon those who use handphones for transactions. If they need help to download apps, especially our aged, perhaps our Community Centres can help, such as 2hrs every Saturday to assist on any downloads of necessary apps, staffed by volunteers whom are tech savy, whom can even run a diagnostic check on their handphones for any malicious apps.
Current ocbc fire mitigation method is not to allow users to login once a non approved app is installed - sounds a good mitigation but it is not working (actually I have expected it):geek:
I have a apk app installed and I can still login to ocbc .
I asked ocbc why and they couldn't answer and asked me to uninstall the apk file :notworthy:
That's the kind of problem we are having with Banks.