• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After vaccination 3 shots kanna skin problem

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

A : Uncle in the background.
B : The uncle with rashes.

A : This is my friend. How many jabs ?
B : 3 jabs
A : Oh 3 jabs, the vaccine ah. Your doctor said many got this issue, is it ?
B : Yes, doctor said many got this skin issue, some died.
A: Wow, You have not died yet. You look like you got Aids.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
common. I have seen quite a few cases, some even have the lesions on their napes, and back of their heads.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
a hawker stall lady in her 30s whom i know keep gana urinary tract infection (uti) after the jabs. her uti ranges from mild to severe. because her stall was closed for some days, i asked her what happened and she told me after jabs, gana uti so cannot operate her hawker stall

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
A : Uncle in the background.
B : The uncle with rashes.

A : This is my friend. How many jabs ?
B : 3 jabs
71ZgPTd6psL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

A : Oh 3 jabs, the vaccine ah. Your doctor said many got this issue, is it ?
B : Yes, doctor said many got this skin issue, some died.
A: Wow, You have not died yet. You look like you got Aids.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously what is wrong with people's intelligence..... Isn't it very very obvious (way before the garbage zham even came out) that the risks are so clearly so clearly to the point infact astronomically outweights any benefits (infact negative efficacy) and people still go pak the garbage zham (I mean those kum gongs who went voluntarily and parroting the propaganda by being a useful idiot one NOT those kena forced against his/her will until bo pain ones ok)???

Your skin is the largest organ on your fucking body and this moron can still laugh it off..... realli ish a fucking low intelligence moron.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously what is wrong with people's intelligence..... Isn't it very very obvious (way before the garbage zham even came out) that the risks are so clearly so clearly to the point infact astronomically outweights any benefits (infact negative efficacy) and people still go pak the garbage zham (I mean those kum gongs who went voluntarily and parroting the propaganda by being a useful idiot one NOT those kena forced against his/her will until bo pain ones ok)???

Your skin is the largest organ on your fucking body and this moron can still laugh it off..... realli ish a fucking low intelligence moron.....

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is to all totally unvaccinated folks (zero shots).... clearly have much higher than the majority average intelligence & EQ, against all odds, the sheer determination, fiercely defending your temple no matter what. Respect ++++++++++++++

solid-snake-salute.gif