• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Afghan girls allowed to enroll in madrassas, but not in secondary schools. Sinkieland should follow to free up education resource for the better ones

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.thenationalnews.com/wor...-to-keep-studying-after-secondary-school-ban/

Afghan girls and young women are enrolling at madrassas in an effort to continue their education, after the Taliban banned them from attending secondary school.

But experts say these religious schools, while important, cannot compensate for loss of access to secondary education.

A report this year by UN education agency Unesco said that 2.5 million Afghan girls and young women are not in the education system – 80 per cent of the age group.

This includes 1.2 million denied access to secondary schools and universities by the Taliban, after the militant group seized power in August 2021. Women aged over 20 were added to the university ban at the end of 2022.

To keep learning, Afghan girls are looking to religious schools, where the Taliban allows girls above Grade 6 – aged 11 to12 – to study.

“I joined this madrassa a month ago. It’s close to my house,” Munira, 16, a student in Kabul, told The National.

“I am happy to be able to learn reading Quran and some religious topics. But I wanted to become a doctor.”…

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malay cannot compete with the others in the national education league, they should free up their spaces for more deserving ones from neighbouring countries.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malay cannot compete with the others in the national education league, they should free up their spaces for more deserving ones from neighbouring countries.
Malays are not created to live in urban areas. They are made for kampungs.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need skill to drive. Ask Lewis Hamilton.

Driving skill is easy to learn outside the madrassah. Calculus and quantum physics would be difficult for them, but they don't need to master them to enjoy the promises in afterlife.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Driving skill is easy to learn outside the madrassah. Calculus and quantum physics would be difficult for them, but they don't need to master them to enjoy the promises in afterlife.
Driving is physical application of physics.
And maths.