• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 7 Out Of 9 Of Her Kids Are Retards Or Crazy! Husband Planning To Get Snipped Soon! Guess Race And If Couple Are First Cousins!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
once they detected defective genes, they should be exported to Mudland. I don't want to pay taxes to feed these scums when they are having holidays in Changi Hilton or Selarang Hyatt.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
once they detected defective genes, they should be exported to Mudland. I don't want to pay taxes to feed these scums when they are having holidays in Changi Hilton or Selarang Hyatt.
That is not the solution. They will return as FTs without NS obligations.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find this paragraph very odd.

They did not expect to have nine kids? Urm… have unprotected sex then will have kids right? How is it unexpected? Someone broke into their house in the middle of the night and inject semen into the woman?

Did not expect that their kids would have special needs? Maybe for the first or second… but until the 7th?! They must be retarded themselves if they think the probabilities are low!
Imuho the real things should be they already expected but they still want to gamble and hoped to win . At the same time they already verlee seasoned with loosing so they find no harm betting.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
In any case My uncle advice to leeporters and anyone is to talk less with marcik. The more you talk the higher your blood pressure will become.