• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

154th Leeporter Trying to SMEAR Roy Ngerng

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - LEE JIAN XUAN- ANY DIRT TO FIND OUT (195 views)

<tbody>
</tbody>
To: <nobr>All</nobr> (1 of 15)

<tbody>
</tbody>
CAN ANYONE HERE FIND OUT IF THERE IS ANY SKELETONS IN THE CUPBOARD ON LEE JIAN XUAN.
LOOKS LIKE GAY TO ME NOT THAT IT MATTERS!

Screen%20Shot%202014-05-30%20at%2012.09.41%20pm.png

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<nobr>tottot_318</nobr>
May-29 8:42 PM
To:
<nobr>All</nobr>
(2 of 15)

<tbody>
</tbody>
77587.2 in reply to 77587.1

<tbody>
</tbody>
Dear Editor,
I refer to 'Blog started with the aim 'to call for change'' by Lee Jian Xuan in the Straits Times of 29/5/14.
Your writer noted that Mr Roy Ngerng, who is now facing a defamation suit by the Prime Minister, is homosexual.
It is entirely untrue, as your writer claims, that Mr Ngerng came to prominence when he "revealed" his sexuality in his blog. Mr Ngerng came to prominence for his writings on matters of serious public importance which have attracted almost two million hits since he began.
Mr Ngerng's sexuality is no more an issue in the defamation action than Mr Lee Hsien Loong's sexuality or indeed the sexuality of any other person involved in this case.
This is clearly an attempt by your newspaper to besmirch Mr Ngerng's character by alluding to his homosexuality which continues to have negative connotations among some sections of the population.
Despite your newspaper's professed support for the People's Action Party, a support that the Prime Minister's father achieved by bringing it under government control, this attempt to paint Mr Ngerng in a negative light so far as your more conservative readers are considered is deeply repugnant. It is contrary to the most basic standards of journalism.
Your writer and his editor should be ashamed of themselves for their deliberate effort to discredit Mr Ngerng by reporting on a matter which Mr Ngerng has never hidden but which you have used in a disgraceful bid to portray Mr Ngerng negatively.
I hope you will have the decency to apologise to Mr Ngerng.

Yours sincerely,
Vincent Wijeysingha

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screen%20Shot%202014-05-30%20at%2012.09.41%20pm.png

Aiyoh... if I looked like that, I would not be attractive to either gays or gals.

Best to shut up and not score points. You ain't gonna be a senior SPH editor, son. :cool:

SPH gold medal winner at NTU. :biggrin:

[video=dailymotion;x12bki2]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12bki2_wkw-sph-gold-medalist-lee-jian-xuan_school[/video]

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You always wonder if SPH can lower themselves than they are already so low. Repeatedly called the prostitutes for their slant in Journalism and more importantly the dishonesty they have displayed over their years. Changing the comments made by the PM during elections and recent attempt by Patrick Daniel to deny making remarks in a hall full of people is pure debasement of the fourth estate.

The last time this happened, I dragged Shanmugam into the fray over SPH handling of Yaw. I called it off when the other side too retracted.

Shall I drag another establishment guy close to SPH?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
You always wonder if SPH can lower themselves than they are already so low. Repeatedly called the prostitutes for their slant in Journalism and more importantly the dishonesty they have displayed over their years. Changing the comments made by the PM during elections and recent attempt by Patrick Daniel to deny making remarks in a hall full of people is pure debasement of the fourth estate.

The last time this happened, I dragged Shanmugam into the fray over SPH handling of Yaw. I called it off when the other side too retracted.

Shall I drag another establishment guy close to SPH?
hahaha....don't talk so much cock lah....
just do it!