• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

天开眼,天佑Murika Big Shot Sirs...2nd Bao Tuo Kia up lorry after sudden illness

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sg.yahoo.com/news/second-boeing-whistleblower-dies-raising-132624018.html

Second Boeing whistleblower dies after raising concerns about 737 MAX​

Graig Graziosi and Maroosha Muzaffar
Fri, 3 May 2024 at 6:17 am SGT5-min read

212ec2396ea308e995d87a3d9f4b9bb2

Second Boeing whistleblower dies after raising concerns about 737 MAX

A second Boeing whistleblower has died after a sudden illness.

Joshua Dean, a former quality auditor at Spirit AeroSystems, went public with claims that the company’s leadership ignored manufacturing defects in Boeing’s 737 MAX. Spirit AeroSystems is a Boeing supplier.

Dean, 45, had an active lifestyle and was believed to be in good health prior to his “sudden” death on Tuesday, following the onset of a fast-moving infection. He was stricken with Influenza B and MRSA, and developed pneumonia, according to Fox59.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biden have manage to destroy America's credibility as world leader
We might see a shift of USD dominance & World Leadership in our life time

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
More hiong than CCP
Biden invested billions in Boeing...these 2 Bao Tuo Kia trying to bad mouth wisdom of Cik Biden....

Heaven open eyes and their ending is not so happy de woh

Our good hands show good tolerance de woh

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I narrowly escaped boarding a MH flight recently.

When I booked my seat, I could see I was assigned a 737 Max. For some strange reason, the arrival was late, and a 737-800 was assigned to fly instead.