• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NEA under Yaacob disturbing Opposition instead...

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
We were at Bendemeer market selling our North Star this morning. Someone called up the NEA to come down and check on us. While I keep asking the two nice officers to carry out their duties to summon us and I would admit to selling our papers, they did not take action. NEA under Dr Yaacob should spend more time to check the longkang for debris instead of disturbing opposition parties...

This problem about "illegal hawking" for opposition parties when they go for their ground work and sell their newspaper/newsletter must be solved once and for all.

SDP has tried to apply "hawking license" to sell their papers Democrats before but application was rejected. Most likely nobody in NEA dares to grant that kind of license to opposition parties.

So I would urge NEA to DO THE RIGHT THING, carry out their duties and summon all of us. We will not pay for the summon. We prefer to go to court and go to jail and let the whole world see how PAP government is set to deter opposition parties to carry out their political work on the ground.

Fine all opposition party members, including Mr. Low TK for "illegal hawking". Let's settle this issue once and for all. But in spite of my constant persuasion to the officers to summon us, they have refused and walk away. I actually feel very sorry for them. Someone has sabo them and burn their weekend. Calling their office and sending them down for nothing!

I will let NEA knows where we are going to conduct our "illegal hawking" next Sunday in advance and hope that they carry out their duties properly.

Goh Meng Seng

Last edited:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must have IQ of 170 to urge NEA to do the "right thing" by using Sammyboy forum as a communication channel :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why civil servants and people like the Commissioner of Police have little respect from the general public. What are perm secretaries doing?

In future, please print A4 size sheets with instructions so that you do not have to repeat your point everytime you are stopped. Write it in a nice tone so that poor chaps being given the runaround don't get upset. Tell them to pass it to their superiors.

Also tell their salary comes from tax payers.

Look at Old man's family crony's daughter Ms Yong. 5 years as Perm Sec of Health and the situation is getting bad to worse. Singaporeans lying along the corridors.

SDP has tried to apply "hawking license" to sell their papers Democrats before but application was rejected. Most likely nobody in NEA dares to grant that kind of license to opposition parties.

So I would urge NEA to DO THE RIGHT THING, carry out their duties and summon all of us. We will not pay for the summon. We prefer to go to court and go to jail and let the whole world see how PAP government is set to deter opposition parties to carry out their political work on the ground.
next Sunday in advance and hope that they carry out their duties properly.

Goh Meng Seng

jw5

Loyal
Any reasonable person in this forum knows GSM posted it here just for forummers info. only.
It's GMS not GSM.
One thing I respect most about GMS is that he uses his real identity in this forum and everyone knows who he is and what he stands for.
He may not be the most articulate politican around and may not have the superstar talent that our magnificent ministars have, but I think he will do a good job for SG as an Mp and possibly, even as a ministar.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why civil servants and people like the
Commissioner of Police have little respect from
the general public.
What are perm secretaries doing?
In future, please print A4 size sheets with instructions so that
you do not have to repeat your point everytime you are stopped.
Write it in a nice tone so that poor chaps being given the
runaround don't get upset. Tell them to pass it to their superiors.
Look at Old man's family crony's daughter Ms Yong.
5 years as Perm Sec of Health and the situation is
getting bad to worse. Singaporeans lying along the corridors.

That is why we need to step up pressure on all civil services .
Spot their flaws and post it and fire it with complaints .

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why civil servants and people like the
Commissioner of Police have little respect from
the general public.
What are perm secretaries doing?
In future, please print A4 size sheets with instructions so that
you do not have to repeat your point everytime you are stopped.
Write it in a nice tone so that poor chaps being given the
runaround don't get upset. Tell them to pass it to their superiors.
Look at Old man's family crony's daughter Ms Yong.
5 years as Perm Sec of Health and the situation is
getting bad to worse. Singaporeans lying along the corridors.

That is why we need to step up pressure on all civil services .
Spot their flaws and post it and fire it with complaints .

We as responsible citizens need to check and put a stop to
all their lapse and corruption rampant at all levels .

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Freudian slip

It's GMS not GSM.
One thing I respect most about GMS is that he uses his real identity in this forum and everyone knows who he is and what he stands for.
He may not be the most articulate politican around and may not have the superstar talent that our magnificent ministars have, but I think he will do a good job for SG as an Mp and possibly, even as a ministar.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
We were at Bendemeer market selling our North Star this morning. Someone called up the NEA to come down and check on us. While I keep asking the two nice officers to carry out their duties to summon us and I would admit to selling our papers, they did not take action. NEA under Dr Yaacob should spend more time to check the longkang for debris instead of disturbing opposition parties...

This problem about "illegal hawking" for opposition parties when they go for their ground work and sell their newspaper/newsletter must be solved once and for all.

Fine all opposition party members, including Mr. Low TK for "illegal hawking". Let's settle this issue once and for all. But in spite of my constant persuasion to the officers to summon us, they have refused and walk away. I actually feel very sorry for them. Someone has sabo them and burn their weekend. Calling their office and sending them down for nothing!

I will let NEA knows where we are going to conduct our "illegal hawking" next Sunday in advance and hope that they carry out their duties properly.

Goh Meng Seng

LoL like you never wonder why is there 1 party for OPPosition !

Why not 2 or 3 party available for opposition .

The two are the same becos PAP says so .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brief recap of NSP brushes with PAP so far:

- At Ang Mo Kio, they called police.

- At Tampines, they walked the other way.

- At Bendemeer, they called NEA.

Should they be charged for nuisance calls to essential services?

jw5

Loyal
Brief recap of NSP brushes with PAP so far:

- At Ang Mo Kio, they called police.

- At Tampines, they walked the other way.

- At Bendemeer, they called NEA.

Should they be charged for nuisance calls to essential services?
The next time, they'll call for "Ghostbusters".

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all the cases that the famiLEE LEEgime had charged me speaking w/o licenses (PEMA) I argued that I was only selling News Letters. This current round which I am submitting closing submission tomorrow I had even offered the prosecution to consider PG if they amended charge to illegal hawking. :wink:

They are not interested about illegal hawking at all.
<cite>

</cite><cite>uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2008/05/issue-me-nea-licence-now.html

http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2008/06/neas-hawker-license-reply-tee-guh.html

</cite>
<!-- Begin #content --> <!-- Begin #main --> Sunday, May 11, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> Issue me an NEA Licence Now!

Put this bureaucratic bull shit on Yaacob's account. :smile:

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
They dare not charge NSP, WP or the other mainstream opposition parties as it will upset Singaporeans. In your case, if you start talking about issues relevant and dear to Singaporeans, you too would be treated the same.

There is a big difference between substance and conducting a wayang show. In the context of World Cup, you are dressed up like footballers but have no clue where the goalpost is. Merely posers.

In all the cases that the famiLEE LEEgime had charged me speaking w/o licenses (PEMA) I argued that I was only selling News Letters. This current round which I am submitting closing submission tomorrow I had even offered the prosecution to consider PG if they amended charge to illegal hawking. :wink:

Put this bureaucratic bull shit on Yaacob's account. :smile:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a big difference between substance and conducting a wayang show. In the context of World Cup, you are dressed up like footballers but have no clue where the goalpost is. Merely posers.

You have no rights to say that.

To each and every one there is DIFFERENT GOALs. Yours and mine can not be assumed to be the same. You may one day be satisfied that you had your goal scored perfectly and proudly, but it can be entirely meaningless to me or strongly opposed by me depends.

You can only say that you don't know where my aim is. Or I don't know where is your aim.

As far as it is until this moment, we are not having things the way we (each) wanted because LKy old dog thief is driving this red dot his way. So many who are against him can be at lease seem to have a common goal against LKy or LEEgime, but that's never the truth, we both know.

To put it clearer, when LEEgime is over, and some of the existing opposition will take over, then it will become clearer because, some others will continue to oppose, and may oppose even more strongly than they did against LEEgime.

I know what I want and I know where my aim is, and I don't really care if others know or agree with my aim.

You would be quite blinded like LKy if you assumed that your goalpost is the ONLY goalpost in this whole world and it be shared or recognized by all the rest.

I am very very sure that after LEEgime, some existing opposition or new comer will form a new government, while some of us will criticize that it is worst than LEEgime. The same happened in many other countries.

I had interviewed Mr. Shih Ming Teh 施明德 who led a million Red Shirt Army besieged 阿扁 in presidential palace. The both of them fought against KMT totalitarian side by side, during 美丽岛 incident, Bian was one of the lawyers defending Shih & others in court martial facing death penalty. Shih did not besieged presidential palace when KMT dictatorship was in power, but he did so when his very own old comrade Bian was in power. Shih felt Bian is more corrupted than KMT, and he opposed Bian worst than their old common enemy KMT.

The will be totally no surprise when the day come, when same thing happened in this Red Dot, that some of the fighters who fight together against LEEgime, will have to fight more strongly to oust each other, as the country and politics played out.:wink:

During the era of 美丽岛 incident, Bian & Shih were seen to be obviously on the same side. They probably assumed that their goalposts were the same. After Shih left DPP & Bian took over from him, it than showed the clue that they may not be sharing the same goalposts. After Bian served 2 terms as president, or had his goal scored, Shih was dead-set to oust him for corruption and opposed Bian's DPP govt even more strongly than Ma Ying Jiu's KMT. The goalposts became directly opposite each others and that became abundantly clear.

It is therefore premature for us to second guess each others goals at this time.

My strategy is, regardless of that as clearly given above, and from different angles and perspectives, using different methods and strategies, we can together put LEEgime in the center, and attack them from all different sides, until they are no longer a LEEgime. :rolleyes:

Even if our aims are 180 degree at each others' we don't have to fight each other right now, let put LKy and LEEgime right in between us as the common target. That will work, because he is the one between every one of us and each of our goals, at the moment.

:cool:

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first rule of politics is to get support from sections of the electorate. You do that by building a rapport with them over issues. You and some clowns have identified the issues but you build "rapport" with old man, PAP, the prison guards, burmese students, ngos" but no rapport with Singaporeans.

The fact that no one turned up for your protest at the gardens in front of the Istana should have made it clear.

Its no different to visiting a restaurant and you order beefsteak but the chef uses his initiative and makes you Peking duck which is more expensive. Most people don't like it.

They are prosecuting you guys even though you are not a threat to them politically. You must at least wonder why?

You have no rights to say that.

To each and every one there is DIFFERENT GOALs. Yours and mine can not be assumed to be the same. You may one day be satisfied that you had your goal scored perfectly and proudly, but it can be entirely meaningless to me or strongly opposed by me depends.