• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Speaker's Corner, Saturday 11 October from 5 to 7 pm

Ah Hai

Alfrescian
Loyal
CONFIRMED:
Venue: Speaker's Corner, Hong Lim Green
Date: Saturday 11 October from 5 to 7 pm.
Topic: Petition to Singapore Government on Credit Linked Securities.

Speakers:
1. Tan Kin Lian
2. Leong Sze Hian

As a large crowed is expected, it may not be possible for some investors to hear the speakers. The authority allow a loud hailer to be used, but not a powered loudspeaker. I will keep my speech short and give a handout to people who are not able to hear me.

Signs will be put up for the attendees to meet other investors who have invested in similar products, e.g. Minibond, High Notes, Pinnacle Notes, Jubilee Notes. The main purpose of this event is to show a large gathering of investors.

http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/2008/09/speakers-corner-saturday-11-october-5-7.html

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another TOC organized event ???

Let's BOYCOTT it !!!

Leong Sze Hian and Tan Kin Lian are fishy...They are after all part of the establishment, why are they going against them now ?

Try to make a "GET ME" appeal from the Pappies ?

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
sure lose one... no need to sue.there are no fairest in court.how to win.unless the other guy is not around anywmore.

wayangbaobao

Alfrescian
Loyal
tkl no longer fishy? How come? Who wayang? Avantas? tkl?

Another TOC organized event ???

Let's BOYCOTT it !!!

Leong Sze Hian and Tan Kin Lian are fishy...They are after all part of the establishment, why are they going against them now ?

Try to make a "GET ME" appeal from the Pappies ?

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just ask a simple question... is the pap judiciary independent of the pap ??? ... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

When I read that US President-elect Obama appointed his Attorney-General, it did cross my mind as to how independent can this Attorney-General be and what are the processes and constraints that are available in the US system that prevents the growth of unfair practices.