• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

卖国贼吳三桂的后代吴明盛

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
吳三桂 作为汉人,却与满清勾结,导致大顺政权及南明政权等汉人政权的覆亡 他的本意是爱命惜身,荣华富贵,不是为了中国的命运。他后来背叛清朝,嘴上是说恢复大明恢复汉人河山,其实又是为一己私欲陷万民于水火! 吴明盛 假意以贩卖主屋为民 实为套利!

GMS please provide how much you bought for your 4 room HDB flat and the current valuation! At current price you have profited from our great PAP housing policy. Stop being a hypocrite on one hand you complain about high housing price on the other hand you want to make profit out of it!

新加坡人以你为耻:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

01300000247011124554225059664_s.jpg

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazing. People can't tell what is making profit and what is high. I can't recall GMS ever taking issue with people profiting from flats, unless someone can show me something I missed.

If 4-room flats were bought at $80,000 and sold at $150,000 like they used to, that is profit. But you can probably pay off $80,000 in 10 years. The buyer can pay off $150,000 in 20. Whether that is higher than the below example, read on......

4-rooms fetch $280,000 these days. With the same income you couldn't even pay off in 30 years. Thanks to that least bit of salary increase, you can probably pay off in 30 years, but that's close to the max. Profit here in this case doesn't matter anymore. The price is high, period.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful of GMS he said if he screwed up he can always go to hongkong to start afresh..What kind of Attitude is this? He already prepare a backdoor to escape, if he become a elected MP and screw up after collecting $17k for 5 yrs he will run to HK and enjoy life!:oIo::oIo: He is truly live up to his ancestor 吳三桂 name

By GMS: Yes, I am selling my flat to raise some funds for my campaign. As the leader of the party and the Tampines team, I need to build up my war chest in preparation for the eventual battle.I am able to do this basically because my wife and daughter are working and studying in Hong Kong and I am taking care of my aged mother (81 years old) by staying with her now. Most importantly, I am fortunate to have a very understanding and supportive wife. Freedom is not free. Pursuing Freedom and providing others the freedom of choice is not free. Some have asked me why don't I just take a personal loan. I don't like to have too many liabilities in life. On the other hand, selling my flat may serve me well. If I lose, so be it. Maybe by then, it would be much easier for me to join my family in Hong Kong to start fresh again. It is never easy to maintain a family in two places. If I win, I would be able to buy a flat in Tampines and become the Full Time MP there. Things will have to be rearranged in either outcomes.I think the most important thing is for people to realize that politics is about public service; not just opposition politics, but it is expected of the ruling party politicians as well. Public service may mean sacrifices on both financial as well as family time. Meng Seng
Unquote

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RonRon
you do realise the irony of this thread?

The biggest 卖国贼 is your master LKY, the Kempeitai Japanese Traitor and his son LHL is truly 吳三桂, supposed to guard Singaporeans livelihood but he is opening our gates to all sort of foreign trash...

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
RonRon
you do realise the irony of this thread?

The biggest 卖国贼 is your master LKY, the Kempeitai Japanese Traitor and his son LHL is truly 吳三桂, supposed to guard Singaporeans livelihood but he is opening our gates to all sort of foreign trash...

hehehe.. wu sangui only daughter married to a lee and pass on the treacherous bloodline down. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many people forgot (or didn't know) that Wu Sangui rebelled against both Ming and Qing dynasties. He opened Great Wall gate for Manchurian armies to march in, later rewarded with Hunan territory and title Prince Pingxi. Later he rebelled against Qing with his consolidated bases and armies in Hunan, declared himself King, and even Emperor after winning a few battles. In the end, he was defeated by Emperor Kangxi. He didn't die in battle though. He died from illness.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean PAP right, after serving the jap now they serving FT.

Meanwhile the true blue born SG peasants are being driven to extinction.