• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is jaslyn the new poster girl of SDP now?

IS SHE PRETTY ON THE OUTSIDE OR UGLIER IN THE INSIDE?

• Total voters

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
she has finally bumped off chee siok chin off the shelf?

the crux here is to READ CRITCALLY....like what this comment from SDP site:

Old Uncle's Friend - Well written my friend !! Sat, 13 Sep 2008 12:02 pm

Old Uncle's Friend wrote:
As usually, ... a sad thing if the majority ... don't see the SDP for the liars that they are. There would be little hope left. Anyone who has been truly educated will see through SDP's endless lies, its distortion of the truth and its selective reporting. ... Just look at the way Chee is glorified on this site. ... Look at how SDP supporters attack other opposition parties. Is this the spirit of democracy? Can a party with the worst performance at the polls claim to represent the people? The SDP is run on the personal agenda of one man - do not be fooled!

On your points above :
- "Selective Reporting". I agree with you. When the govt made huge profits in investments in the past, SDP did not praise the govt. When losses were made SDP immediately posted several articles. Can SDP guarantee profits in investments, always ?

- "Chee is glorified on this site". This is SDP site, so be realistic. In PAP site their leaders are also glorified. Nothing wrong on the part of SDP here.

- "SDP supporters attack other opposition parties". There are bound to be supporters who are less mature than yourself. They get emotional easily. When they really sit down and understand that SDP really does not have people capable to run this country, they will see other parties as better choices.

- "Can a party with the worst performance at the polls claim to represent the people ?". You are precisely correct. Problem is that Chee needs to make SDP look great in order for him to gain support. He has no future here, what else can you expect him to do ? You are a logical person, good for you.

- "SDP is run on the personal agenda of one man". Jackpot again. Chee is out to seek revenge on PAP which made hime lost his job, go to jail, etc. He uses the cover up of "Democracy" to sow the seed of discord amongst Singaporeans so as to oust PAP. Chee really has no ability to run this country neither his team members. E.g. He uses the poor to highlight PAP's neglect for this group in the light of rising costs, yet Chee never bothers to mobilise SDP to raise funds to actually help the poor. The real motive was really meant to make people hate PAP.

Any person who can read critically can see that SDP is heavily biased. It does not give a fair report even when the govt has done well for the people, in some areas.

Even "A" Level students who passed General Paper (GP) can tell you that all articles in this website are biased. If sent for marking in U.K., all articles will get FAIL grades.

Make no mistake, SDP really does not have the right talents to run this country. Go look for other better opposition parties instead.

We still need opposition parties, but good ones only.

so read critically. sometimes, the satire gets so deep it could be lost:eek:

personally, chee siok chin is still my choice as the iconic POSTER SDP GIRL. yes, the one who bit the policewoman. the newcomer is just there because where else can she be?? her wp spying days were already exposed.

if csj is himself bumped off one day, maybe a new SDP era begins :biggrin:

deja vu soon in SDP??:p:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
more from old uncle:

Old Uncle's Friend - Injustice Sun, 14 Sep 2008 12:22 am

SDP's constant attack on the police force is the real injustice. We should send a strong message - Singaporeans do not tolerate this rubbish. We benefit from a low crime rate. We are free to go anywhere, at any time with little fear of crime. How many countries have achieved that? So, I say - when SDP members and supporters become victims of crimes - robbery, housebreaking, please, do not call the police. You do not deserve their help. Having watched the youtube videos posted by SDP itself - I can only conclude, even when the police arrest SDP troublemakers, they do so with much restrain. SDP members on the other hand, scream, shout and resist and then label the police as thugs. Injustice.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP is always accusing the gabramen of prejudices. what about themselves?
by the way, why are they glorifying that lady? using lust to attract attention or magnifying the possiblity of flirt & destroy?:p don't the other arrested protestors got anything to say?...why it's always gotta be this laukuaybu?

A

Alu862

As i said, she's lucky she's not treated like those in Guantanamo. Isn't the SDP favouring Western democracy? Would you like a Guantanamo Bay in Singapore?

A

Alu862

"Even "A" Level students who passed General Paper (GP) can tell you that all articles in this website are biased. If sent for marking in U.K., all articles will get FAIL grades."

I like this one the best. Let's say if the articles do get pass grades (yeah right) send it to the IB markers. Their marking code for Extended Essays is stricter.

A

Alu862

And this is from one great SDP supporter (taken from the website)

Fu@$ck off PAP TRoll !

My point is proven. SDP supporters grammar and knowledge is limited to swear words.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is from one great SDP supporter (taken from the website)

Fu@$ck off PAP TRoll !

My point is proven. SDP supporters grammar and knowledge is limited to swear words.

i dare not put her pic lest she comprains, then u know what would happen. there is a very curious question:

WHO'S TAKING THAT PIC FOR HER? the mata is it?? how come no criminal number attached to it??:biggrin:

A

Alu862

i dare not put her pic lest she comprains, then u know what would happen. there is a very curious question:

WHO'S TAKING THAT PIC FOR HER? the mata is it?? how come no criminal number attached to it??:biggrin:

If SDP sues, that is pot calling the kettle black

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
went mata chu, drink kopi and still got mood to take picture. obviously, this entire episode hides a more sinister and mischievious agenda:eek:

motive: to discredit the honor of our man in blue. so confirmed that she is really above the law!!:eek:

A

Alu862

Swearing and limited knowledge...how can this be our next PM team?

A

Alu862

Another SDP supporter who knows only how to swear.

SDP Cabinet: Full of swearing Ministers?

A

Alu862

your partner leetahbar is the resident gay pervert

any mentioning of poking the butt would make him excited

oh he probably cum in his pants now!

You must gay .... He's stalking your every posts .... Kekeke

i am not him.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so it's confirmed!! the one taking that leggy picture for jaslyn at mata chu was none other the husband's lawyer!:eek: this posting confirms it:

Revelations from Bukit Merah West NPC

The morning of 9th September 2008, i visited Bukit Merah West Neighbourhood Police Centre.

I had accompanied Jaslyn to have her statement taken for investigation into having allegedly participated in an illegal assembly in Toa Payoh on national day, 9th August 2008.

The police officer tasked to interview Jaslyn and take down her statement was inspector Tan Sin Choon from Tanglin Police Division. A gutsy lady, Jaslyn turned up in her Tak Boleh Tahan T-shirt. None of the police officers present who were visibly surprised by the move even raised any form of protest - pun intended.

The Investigating Officer recognised me and so requested to take my statement as well. I agreed to have my statement taken after hers. incidentally they had been trying to serve on me a letter but they had not been able to do so.

Always up to some mischief, Jaslyn came out of the interview amused. As she always is. When it came to be my turn, i found out from the questions posed by the IO that the Police are now conducting investigations into SDP-related activities on some rather dubious grounds.

i tried to find out whether it was the AG-C or the SPF which was doing this dirty work on behalf of the ruling party but the only answer i got was that the Head of Investigation had instructed Inspector Tan to do so.

Why were the grounds dubious? because towards the end of the interview i was asked a question as to whether i knew that the Miscellaneous Offences Act prohibited the participation in an assembly or procession without a permit to promote a cause or a campaign.

When i heard the above, I literally protested to Inspector Tan. Short of whipping out another banner or placard to protest against the arbitrary expansion of a parliamentary statute, i did all i had with my wits in the position of a suspect in an offence being placed under police investigation in a police interview room. I answered Inspector Tan that there was nothing in the Miscellaneous Offences Act which states so. My statement did proudly record my answer as so which i later found out.

When i came out of the room, i found out from Jaslyn that she was directed to some website that supposedly says that trying to promote a cause or campaign is one of the prohibited activities. I have since been trying to locate that webpage but to no avail.

Now if what i heard was true, which probably is. I now know that the Parliamentary statute of the Miscellaneous Offences Act have been arbitrarily expanded by the Singapore Police Force or the AG-C.

I entered law school in 1994 and graduated in 1998. I qualified as a lawyer in 1999. Now after 9 years of practice, i discovered something new and something earthshaking - its not everyday in practice that that we discover something like this.

This relevation was something out of the ordinary, it was something which i had never expected. Perhaps it was correct that whilst in law school, i had never been an exceptionally bright student. Many a time legal concepts did escape me for awhile before i finally grasped them.

But throughout my training, i thought i had gotten it right all along. That it was Parliament which made statute law and that no one else had the right, mandate or power to do so.

This morning i was confronted with a prospect that the Singapore Police Force and Attorney-General’s Chambers had the power to expand on a parliamentary statute.

There was no way the Honourable Attorney-General Walter Woon (if he actually knew what was going on and what is being done) could be wrong. For he was my lecturer when i was just a lowly student.

Maybe the authorities are right. I could have missed out something despite all those years of practising law and poring over authorities in law school. I might be dumb. God help me.

very important question: how come she was accompanied by very busy lawyer instead of MR Jaslyn, the original husband ?? something's not very right here don't you think so?
:confused::rolleyes::confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
and we thought she already got another lawyer. then why is it this lawyer is still handling the case? very confusing indeed!

could it be more economical to get the photo shooting lawyer instead?? maybe FOC??