• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Patriotic SG Lawyers & Doctors STAND UP like Malaysians!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://malaysiakini.com/news/89058

Pusrawi's Dr Osman appears in public
Beh Lih Yi | Sep 4, 08 12:10pm

Dr Mohd Osman Abdul Hamid, the Puswari Hospital doctor who examined Mohd Saiful Bukhari Azlan, appeared in public today to stand by his claim that he found no evidence of sodomy on the alleged victim.
MCPX

dr mohamed osman abdul hamid pusrawi hospital saiful bukhari azlan anwar ibrahim sodomy 2 pc 040908 01Osman took leave from his hospital more than one month ago after his medical report on Saiful was mysteriously leaked on July 28.

The doctor, who was accompanied by his lawyers - M Puravelan and Yusri Kamarudin - called a press conference at the Bar Council auditorium at 12 noon today.

He confirmed that the statutory declaration, which was published in the Malaysia Today website was indeed signed by him.

"I am not involved in politics. I will always tell the truth," said the soft-spoken bespectacled doctor who sounded slightly nervous.

saiful bukhari azlan sodomy allegation anwar ibrahim medical report 300708He also expressed anger over the leaking of the medical report (left) which landed him in the spotlight.

In the statutory declaration, Osman stood by the medical report where he did not find any sign of sodomy after examining Saiful's anus.

Saiful, 23, has claimed that he was sodomised by his 61-year-old ex-boss, Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim, on June 26. Anwar was subsequently charged with the offence six weeks later.

Osman said that he was calling the press conference "to clear his name.

Reading from a prepared statement, Osman said he went on leave as he came under pressure following a police investigation into his medical check-up on Saiful.

He also said that he did not know how his medical report on Saiful became public.

To a question if he was still in employment with Pusrawi, Osman said he would be returning to work "as soon as possible".

He also dismissed claims that he was worried for his safety.

Below is Osman's press statement:

"I am the doctor who affirmed the statutory declaration dated Aug 1, 2008.

dr mohamed osman abdul hamid pusrawi hospital saiful bukhari azlan anwar ibrahim sodomy 2 interview 040908 08I have had the chance to read the statutory declaration that has been put up on the website of Malaysia Today. I confirm that it is a true copy of my statutory declaration. I will now confirm that the contents of the statutory declaration is correct.

I had gone on leave. There was a lot of pressure on me. I am now back in Malaysia. There has been a lot of media statements in Malaysia made by various individuals.

Some of these statements have put me in a bad light both professionally and as a person. Please be assured that I had merely done my job as a doctor. I am not involved in politics. I will always tell the truth.

I have never at any time breached my professional ethics. I have always practised doctor-patient confidentiality."

Below is the transcript from the question-and-answer session during the 15-minute press conference:

Where were you during this period (that you went 'missing')?

I was away, I was on holiday.

Did you go back to Burma?

(All) I can say (is) I was away.

You said you respect doctor-patient confidentiality. Why then did you make the statutory declaration and release the medical report?

There were a lot of statements in the Malaysian papers, I just want to clarify these things, I wanted to clear my name, that’s why I produced the statutory declaration.

dr mohamed osman abdul hamid pusrawi hospital saiful bukhari azlan anwar ibrahim sodomy 2 interview 040908 03Why did you reveal the medical report in the first place?

No, I was not responsible (for the leaking of the) medical report.

Are you still with Pusrawi Hospital?

Yes, I think so, I am still on leave.

Did you receive any threats which forced you to leave the country?

There is no threat but (due to) my experience after seeing the patient (Saiful), I myself felt very depressed and shaken - that was why I wanted to take leave. My hospital (then) advised me to take leave for a while (and now) I am back here.

When are you going back to the hospital?

As soon as possible.

Do you know how Malaysia Today got hold of your statutory declaration?

I don’t know.

Do you know how the medical report was leaked?

No, I don’t. I have no idea.

Do you have anything extra to add apart from your press statement?

I am sad because my patient’s (medical record) was leaked from somewhere.

Are you angry?

Yes, I am very angry but this is out of my hand, I am not holding the patient’s folder all the time. If I am working as a doctor in my own clinic, this (record) will be under my hand.

You went on leave on your own accord?

They advised me to take leave because of my ‘experience’ (feeling afraid).

Do you still stand by the contents of the statutory declaration?

Yes, I confirm.

You maintain that the content is correct?

Yes.

Were you and your family in danger at anytime?

Not in danger.

Were you harassed by the police?

No, they never detained me.

Will you participate in any police investigation?

dr mohamed osman abdul hamid pusrawi hospital saiful bukhari azlan anwar ibrahim sodomy 2 pc 040908 02Puravalen: Our instruction is that he will cooperate with the police in the investigation. Yusri has also been interviewed by the police in respect of his professional relationship with Dr Osman.

When did you come back to Malaysia?

Recently - a few days ago.

Which police took your statement?

From Bukit Aman (federal police headquarters).

You said you were depressed and shaken, why?

I wasn’t shaken. I was depressed after the police investigation, three times (of questioning), because I am not familiar and used to (dealing with) the police. I am a doctor, I have no experience in that kind of things. I didn’t even know that the patient (was Saiful), I didn’t know the name.

Do you have any idea whether you would be subpoenaed as a witness in Anwar's trial?

Puravalen: Going on general circumstances, he would be a critical component for the chain of evidence, so it would be nothing unexpected if he gives evidence in court.

Are you still staying at the same place or have you moved somewhere else?

I am staying in Kuala Lumpur.

View Osman's statutory declaration

Watch 8-min video of Osman's press conference

Last edited:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
0c1f0ea3d237998fa015602f22a346cc.jpg

Patriotic Malaysian doctor, just like me, Dr. M :biggrin:
fea83ab5c9cb753507c09a85f92a3b5f.jpg

Saifu's ass hole's medical report:
1b47a2e596cf796ab94015205875b39a.jpg

4f0740081df745bf34ab76835d9cbdff.jpg

4f48a53bd52806d00ad59d247d6bc1e0.jpg

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
In KL, 2000 Malaysian lawyers marched against the mata to protest their court's judiciary system's corrupt and appointment of judges by myself.:mad::p

How come Singaporean lawyers no balls?

How come even Malaysian doctors dare to stand up against Saifu's asshole?

What does Singaporean doctors do? Clean LKY's backside? HOTA?

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Malaysian mata grilled the blogger RPK, of the doctor's statutory declaration, the doctor himself showed up to stand by his own statutory declaration. This means he is prepared to be grilled by the Malaysian mata. He stopped hidding.

This is a patriotic Malaysian doctor like myself. Malaysia Boleh!

Singapore's doctors boleh? Only one Dr. Chee lah. The rest all Tak Boleh.

http://malaysiakini.com/news/89075

Cops grill Raja Petra over doc's SD
Andrew Ong | Sep 4, 08 2:36pm

Controversial blogger Raja Petra Kamaruddin was grilled by the police for about 90 minutes in connection with certain documents which appeared on his Malaysia Today website.
MCPX

raja petra to police station on burma doctor sd 040908 04Speaking to reporters outside the Commercial Crimes Investigation Department (CCID) in Kuala Lumpur, he said the investigation focused on the statutory declaration made by Dr Mohd Osman Abdul Hamid who performed a medical examination on Saiful Bukhari Azlan at Hospital Pusrawi on June 28.

Osman's medical report, which was leaked, ruled out that Saiful was sodomised. On Aug 1, the doctor made a statutory declaration defending his medical report.

The statutory declaration later appeared on Malaysia Today. Saiful had accused his former boss, Anwar Ibrahim of sodomising him and the matter is being heard in court.

Ironically, half an hour after Raja Petra was questioned by the police, the author of the statutory declaration, Mohd Osman, held a press conference at the Bar Council building, about two kilometres away.

'I don't know, I don't know, I don't know'

Raja Petra alleged that during the questioning session, the police had tried to implicate him of sedition in relation to the statutory declaration.

"They wanted to know if I knew Osman, whether I obtained any documents from him, whether I published all those documents, whether I'm the owner of Malaysia Today and whether I had final decision on what goes into Malaysia Today," he said.

"Basically my answer was not relevant, not relevant, not relevant. I'm not answering anything.

"Who is the owner of Malaysia Today? I don't know. Who makes the decision for Malaysia Today? I don't know. Go find the owner and charge him," he added.

Raja Petra said he also informed the police that the statutory declaration was not hosted on Malaysia Today but by image hosting website Imageshack.

raja petra to police station on burma doctor sd 040908 01Malaysia Today is just linked to this other website. Basically, Malaysia Today is not guilty of publishing anything," he added.

Raja Petra said that he was ready to face the police in court and was unperturbed by the possibility of landing in jail.

"(Even if) you want to deny bail, I'll go to Sungai Buloh (prison) and rest for Hari Raya," he said.

Raja Petra was greeted by a group of supporters, including fellow bloggers, before leaving with his Marina Abdullah and lawyer Amarjit Singh.

Watch 4-min video of RPK at Commercial Crimes Dept

0e92df8d2b17709677022b0e33664b52.jpg

8711e2c4ad243dcc4177c0b21f2c3815.jpg

========

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
generally docs and lawyers are happy with their lot here and will support PAP for giving em the opportunities ..
its the middle and lower class who feel marginalised and frustrated with the gahmen

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Overseas protester set fire to themselves to protest a cause, how come no born loser idiot do it in xinjapore streets :confused::confused: