• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

famiLEE LEEgime towards Game Over Ahead of Time

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2009/03/familee-leegimes-silly-move-in.html

<!-- Begin .post -->

famiLEE LEEgime's silly move in trepidation towards Game Over Ahead of Time

Obviously they had aimed to buy themselves more time before their own Game-Over with this silly move. But the practical effects will indeed be the reversed. They are not just Too Late and Too Lame, it is already Beyond my task to convince the people to pay the Necessary price for the Unavoidable Political Change and National Reform, it had been the lame famiLEE LEEgime itself at it's own very best efforts Forcing the Singaporean Peasants towards this inevitable direction.

The so called Law of famiLEE LEEgime can increase the stake but it is indeed Bilateral, the higher the stake is the more Effective it is to Shorten the Length of Time, which is what they are hoping to buy. The final conclusion can not be altered which is famiLEE LEEgime = Game-Over. :-)

At this stage it is as clear as crystal that the gumption is totally vanished within famiLEE LEEgime. Their ability of judgment and assessment had totally gone wrong. In trepidation they are more than desperate, and they are unable to hide this fact from eyes of the world.

I am glad to say that it is good news. :-)

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_353616.html

Tighter protest laws

ln-wong.jpg

Deputy Prime Minister Wong Kan Seng tabled a bill in Parliament on Monday seeking to enhance police powers to deal with illegal protests and other acts of civil disobedience. -- PHOTO: ST

SINGAPORE on Monday moved to tighten laws against outdoor protests eight months before it hosts a summit of Asia-Pacific leaders including US President Barack Obama.
Deputy Prime Minister Wong Kan Seng, who is also the Home Affairs Minister, tabled a bill in Parliament on Monday seeking to enhance police powers to deal with illegal protests and other acts of civil disobedience.

The Public Order Act will impose tighter restrictions on outdoor political assemblies while liberalising rules on gatherings for entertainment, recreation and social activities.

Under current laws, political gatherings of five or more people outside a designated free-speech park are deemed illegalwithout a police permit. In the proposed legislation, any political assembly outside the zone, known as Speakers' Corner, will require a permit, regardless of the number of people involved.

'It is necessary to update our legal framework governing public order and differentiate political and cause-related activities from recreational and social activities,' the Ministry of Home Affairs said in a statement on the proposed act.

As the social, political and security environment becomes more complex, Singapore needs to 'squarely address gaps in the current framework, to enhance the ability of the police to ensure security during major events, and to maintain public order,' it said.

Local dissidents have sidestepped the current restrictions by sending fewer than five people to public protests and using attention-grabbing tactics. Last week, three demonstrators in red shirts unfurled a banner against Myanmar's military regime outside the country's embassy in Singapore during a visit by Prime Minister Thein Sein.

The legislation is expected to be passed in time for the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (Apec) summit in November, which could attract local and overseas protesters, Mr Wong said in January.

The proposed law will also grant police the power to take action before protesters can gather at specific areas such as parliament and outside the venues of major international events.

For example, the police will be given 'move-on' powers, allowing them to tell protesters to disperse without resorting to arrests. As these meetings are potential 'terrorist' targets, security forces cannot be distracted from their duties 'by the disruption of political activists, militants or mischief-makers,' the ministry said.

posted by uncleyap at 11:56 PM

<!-- End .post -->

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the Lees believed in a Chinese saying 'Repaying society for all the good things you have been given in life.'

Their idea is to plunder and plunder, at the expense of the people's future and dreams, and under their noses, thinking that we are all dumb and stupid and will allow them to do so again and again...

All the wealth they amassed must be hidden somewhere in some fat overseas account, a few dozen generations of Lees also cannot spent it all...

If PAP were to lose on an overwhelming note, the new Party in power will go on a 'witch hunt' to unearth all these dirt kept hidden away from the peasants' sight...

Justice is true and just... It will in the end correct all the wrongs done in her name with devastating effects...

I wish to see it served in my lifetime to those who incurred her wrath...

Even so, I also believed in Hell and retribution, it is not time yet perhaps but it will come in the end for those who have commited all their self-righteous crimes in the name of justice...

All these struggles for freedom and justice, truth and peace will bear fruit soon...

For all those involved directly in promoting all these higher good ideas, I salute you and will support you with my vote and in my heart!

Cheers!

:smile: