• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is nothing to do with you getting into legal trouble. It is everything about preventing this from becoming another 3-in-1 kopitiam with richard wan's unique brand of intolerance and bigotry overwhelming any and all reasoned discourse or even just simple chit chatting. I think with 13 years of forum hosting under your belt and even more years trolling newsgroups you'd know that in this line you have to nip the problem in the bud. Without volunteers like Scroo and company stepping in to save the forum in 2009, Bob Sim would have razed it to the ground. Don't let that happen again.

Get your head out of your ass. Everybody is free to post what he feels like. Btw if you don't know much about 3 in 1 pls don't comment on it. It's choke full of trolls over there but i don't complain and i never did cos i know how to discern who and who not to respond to.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Record takings today, economy BOOM BOOM BOOM lah

To be fair... PRC workers are really more willing. Ate prata at the Thomson shop at 630am this morning... amazingly even ah nehs employ ah tiongs. This chap is extremely happy to work although his arms look like he has HIV or chicken pox.

But besotted is in the funeral blanket business dint know so many people died today?

chinese ppl are hard workers and not even shit skins can work that hard that;s why they employed that tiong. This is a positive trait and you know shit skins would be boasting about it if they actually had it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is Tan Kin Lian Fighting A Lost Cause?

c'mon guys. these morons are no goodie two shoes. don't paint them as though they are victims of deceit. ignorance is no excuse. anyone who engages a prostitute for sexual gratification whether she's underaged, overaged or elderaged is taking risks on many fronts, including but not limited to contracting stds, hiv included. it's fecking hypocritical and ludicrously laughable for some of you to label these guys who took those risks with eyes wide open as innocently duped. get a grip. the fact is these guys were going for "higher quality" exclusively and privately discrete paid sex that cost more than public gutter sex that you normally get at geylang or orchard towers. they thought their wayward ways could be left undetected with money and trust in a closed club of classy clientele. these jokers are not your ordinary ah bengs or ah nehs who go to geylang looking for a cheap good lay. these are careful, tasteful, discerning, selective clients who are tired of ordinary sex with cheap pretty hookers who can't even communicate simple english except utter and repeat the phrase "love you long long". these are customers who want the exceptionally special, so the extra money they are willing to fork out is well worth the experience. to say that they are duped is simplistic and stupid.

wow insightful observation!!! Congrats mr eatshit now you have the same foresight and high intelligence of the screw. Yes nice write up there. I'm sure the majority of us were not even aware of such an observation. Wow such prose and such descriptions. You are certainly a very highly educated individual. Yes we will provide you with the praise you so deserve on cyberspace.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is Tan Kin Lian Fighting A Lost Cause?

au contraire, i feel strongly that you bozos are a bunch of morons filled with misplaced testosterones swimming aimlessly and devoid of thought.

pray tell where should one's testorerones be placed so that it won't be misplaced? I'm sure with your brilliance you must have an intimate knowledge of the biology of the human anatomy and yes it it true that humans do engage in many senseless acts and actions and it's quite numerous actually found globally.

I actually concur with you that most of the forummers here are devoid of thought. None of them actually even read high literature they all engage in rather primal endeavours like making more money to buy 1 more physical product or to fulfill their carnal desires like finding some cheap hooker to stick their penis into risking some VD in the process just to get a few minutes worth of carnal pleasure.

mr eatshit we definitely want to hear of your so called higher intellect on how to actually live life that a typical plebian doesn't live. You know the lives of the higher mortals.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: My heart breaks when I look around to see what has happened to my beloved country

you know personally sinkies don't even like one another. Seriously ask yourself would you actaully aid another sinkie that isn't related to you at all but you know happens to have the same nationality and possibly the same type of life experiences as yourself. Most likely not.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Landed Properties Secretly Being Sold to Foreigners

what's the pt of brining this up? Pap will sell the entire sg to foreigners and you buggers will just quarrel amongst yourselves and better pray that the foreigners in question are from china or at least chinese then you won't ever be accused of racism cos you know writing bad facts on non chinese is racism.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: what to do if you are harrassed by cyber bullies

Wrong, it should be Davindram according to some!..LOL

seems like you have a problen writing simple chinese characters that even 5 yr old kids know. I'm not even talking about your race cos in sg non chinese do study chinese up till the secondary level at least.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Theft on board SIA flight - guess which natiionality ?

soi can complain of racism? Oh yes it's the wrong race involved. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Where did she put the case of beer ?

Can put one whole carton inside still tight?:eek:

Your one is elephant trunk is it?

Bro i didn't say hers was tight i was responding to the part where you say indian gals make many men feel inferior cos the logic is their dick would be too small but you see since females are valued for tight pussy the indian gals would be inferior.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: $3000 is the new low income family

Yeah but you have to see which ethnic group it's helping. CDAC is meant to help poor chinese families and the poorest make 3k. Wow even the poorest chinese are richer than other races. Yeah baby.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: New Trend - Buy expensive HDB BTO without even starting first job

piang this fella probably chiong ktvs. Therefore he probably likes to flirt around. Also with that type of car as an avi he's most likely an ah beng. Just search thru his posts i'm sure you can find more info on what sort of person he is.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: mediacorpse's kana sai STAR AWARD 2012 - SHOW 1

ppl will buy the tickets and ppl will tune in to watch such as yourself.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Race & Religion Folder ?

Driving away indians? Isn't nice gook a keling? Indians intellectuals and speak and write better english? I seriously wonder which planet gook comes from. Oh yes being an indian of course he praises himself to the skies and sees writing facts on indians that don't praise them as racist. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Woman dies while trying to catch train

OH my god she thought she could pull back the train or cause it to slow down?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: kek leng kia Kishore forex trading scam EXPOSED!!

Forex has tons and tons of books and topics written on it. Just go to the poems site and you'll see them teaching you about the candlestick analysis and so on and fibunacci and so on yet do you think all of that is actually useful? There are those ah gong and ah mas that buy stocks and shares or play forex and they don't really read english that well so they obviously never studied on candlestick and etc but they still trade in shares by following popular sentiments.