• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bro Wuqi, Sis Crystal is giving excellent advice. Rest Bro and spend more time with your family.....

Thanks, i will. Had a pretty good one with the family today. Took them shopping, etc and had a good relaxing dinner with taiwanese food as well as satay and chicken wings by the seaside.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hello narmi

Macs mobile station is back to bk Indah jusco. I did not hv chance to ask until when coz a lot of ppl crowded around. Should be end June like last time.

Today jb weather very hot , finally got time to send my car bumper for resprayed . Wow increased price like , used to be rm150 now it's rm170 compared to last 2 months. The weather makes me so sick now , having a fever e whole day even my massage lady says my body temperature very hot even finished 1.5 hrs.

Going to sleep now.

Hey wuqi

Dun get too sad ah , I think u should not bother anymore n spend time with yr wife, son n newborn. Btw , is it a princess?

Yes it was, my sister didn't feel so well. Your car must look even better now. I am sorry to hear, hope you feel better soon.
Thanks, yes, took them to go shopping, gave parents some extra and bought more clothes for wife, etc.

Wife haven't given birth yet so waiting for her arrival. Yes she is, thank you :smile:

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello narmi

Macs mobile station is back to bk Indah jusco. I did not hv chance to ask until when coz a lot of ppl crowded around. Should be end June like last time.

Today jb weather very hot , finally got time to send my car bumper for resprayed . Wow increased price like , used to be rm150 now it's rm170 compared to last 2 months. The weather makes me so sick now , having a fever e whole day even my massage lady says my body temperature very hot even finished 1.5 hrs.

Going to sleep now.

Hey wuqi

Dun get too sad ah , I think u should not bother anymore n spend time with yr wife, son n newborn. Btw , is it a princess?

Thanks sis crystal!

I will make my way there on weekday this week :smile: and at the same time go check out my place progress. Funny leh my wife whom i had a hard time convincing now cannot wait n eager want to try out our new abode n kept asking when can be ready to move in. Hahaha if i kno i can get her on my side i would have tried harder 8yrs ago. But i guess its better late than never.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks sis crystal!

I will make my way there on weekday this week :smile: and at the same time go check out my place progress. Funny leh my wife whom i had a hard time convincing now cannot wait n eager want to try out our new abode n kept asking when can be ready to move in. Hahaha if i kno i can get her on my side i would have tried harder 8yrs ago. But i guess its better late than never.

Bro, glad to hear that it's getting better for you. All the best....

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello narmi

Going to sleep now.

Hey wuqi

Sis,should drink plenty of water, should also have a bottle of water in car when driving around. You be surprise that can forget to drink water when driving and feel thirsty especially when thinking of something or looking for a place etc. Sometimes for a whole day running around you keeping reminding yourself ".......must drink water......" but it 'slips the mind' and when get home you realize ".....I didn't drink water....... Very thirsty..." Tooo late then "engine overheated....."
Don't forget to change the water in the reusable "Plastic" or even so called "Stainless Steel" bottle daily if did not drink all the water. Temperature in the car normally much higher inside than outside of it when sitting parked, either in the Sun of Shaded place, heated water in the bottle might have "leached" substance from the bottle...... So better be safe, change the water daily, then to discover much later that have some kind of medical problem because drank heated water in the "bottle"...... " [....with that , this end the Long winded "mountain doctor" medical advise....... ]

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
:*:

No apologies required especially when we know you meant well but some comments from you and in response to what you posted is detrimental to you. Its not about being selfish but your sharing may hurt others as well, especially in your development who may be affected because of your postings.

It was made doubly bad as cleaning up was done over a very slow internet connection at the hotel and took such a long time.

Regardless of the offer, this is between you and developer, no matter how it is done specifically. Once you agreed, you are part of it. I am sure everyone appreciates your help but there are others who if they cannot do it, may want to sabo others.

This is public domain, all information is shared, even those in private will have some sort of cache, even Facebook tracks everything you post, etc.

Again, thanks for sharing, i am sure bros appreciate your kindness. Best to share in general terms and only respond to PMs if anyone is really keen. The rest is up to them.

Yes indeed, i only inform those who are interested. i didn't mention which project unless they want to let the cat out of the bag!

Some ppl they want to help others in the end........

Some ppl from sg r not rich as u wuqi so they can't afford horizon hills which price climbing due to many so call rich ppl like u making the price up up and away!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arowana88

I would say coz wuqi started early n his tenants are paying for his mortgage loans and makes him can bought a few properties.

geritan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is great here! i am getting to love this place!
My wife and I went market and she said everything cheaper than sg, 100rm can buy a week meat, fish and vege.
My daughter is now studying in woodlands, takes superman bus daily.
i getting another unit arond my place before price goes up.Too bad my famiy and friends not joining me to stay here.

Where did you done your marketing? It is very cheap. For me, a week of marketing for 6 cost me about rm200. Can share how much is the cost for superman bus and it's pick up time?

cktiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did you done your marketing? It is very cheap. For me, a week of marketing for 6 cost me about rm200. Can share how much is the cost for superman bus and it's pick up time?

Hi All

i am new here, i am from johorean working in singapore , i am holding PR.
currently stay near jb town area. i bought Golden Sand and The Seeds for investment purpose.

this is a good forum even for me as the local, appriciate the good info here and thank wuqi for providing the god info.

anybody buy the seeds near sutera mall?.

singapore car is so expensive now, have to cancel the idea of getting a sg car and send my kid to school in singapore,

thinking of sending her by school bus? anyone have any comment on this ?

cktiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am new here
why i cannot post here?
test again

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think what you say is honest and good for everyone here.. Malaysia is unlike Singapore, got to be more street smart.. and it helps those who need more financial arsenal to get a property here for own stay and needs..

Yes indeed, i only inform those who are interested. i didn't mention which project unless they want to let the cat out of the bag!

Some ppl from sg r not rich as u wuqi so they can't afford horizon hills which price climbing due to many so call rich ppl like u making the price up up and away!

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good advise on the shop house selection.. Less turns, facing main road, lots of parking space in front of buildings, Not too many stairs, for ladies business, right Neighbour higher than left, for man business, left neighbour higher than right.. Also behind good to have some support.. And avoid tree facing entrance... Ha ha.. But good to know these....m

Thanks but not for me, very discouraged by such people. Not planning to do this anymore, its only a couple of hundred bucks at the very most,THAT IS, even if they give. Definitely defintely not worth my time, not to mention the petrol and the trouble.

Even others who bought cars from people i recommend, the 300 rm comms i didnt take but asked them to use it to offset their car price. Those who bought knows what i am talking about. I dont even get thanked by the dealer or developers, even now, though i recommended so many to HH and EL, no one there even knows who i am.

Look at subsale or areas where it is booming with regards to shoplots. Its also a hit and miss sometimes, do aim for the ones facing the main road or easily accessible. Those that one must take more than 1-2 turns to get to, avoid. Also avoid shophouses below 3 storey.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal

In Singapore, it used to be that once a complaint is made, even a anonymous one, the authority is obliged to investigate. Malaysian authority is not so hardworking but an opportunistic politician or an equally powerful competing developer, with their own vested interests, may push for action against the developer concerned(and probably all parties involved unless one gets a bargain to be procecution witness) Once a while cases in malaysia similar in nature came out in the papers. It appears prudent for one not to talk publicly about this if one is involved.

Last edited:

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder everyone knows there is a at least another way to get into Malaysia CIQ on the way back to Sg. I chanced upon it while I was just driving around the CIQ area one day. There is a entry to CIQ, usually less jam, along jalan BUKIT chagar I think, a connecting with jln storey, just in front of pacific mall, just behing shell station and b point next to CIQ. This entry joins with the main CIQ entry just at the entrance to CIQ building. You could also get to this entry using the JB sentral way from the seaside roads(not sure if it is jln sultan Ibrahim or tanjung Puteri) next to Ciq. Normally I get to 'cut q' using this entry. Not sure how long before the advantage is gone.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder everyone knows there is a at least another way to get into Malaysia CIQ on the way back to Sg. I chanced upon it while I was just driving around the CIQ area one day. There is a entry to CIQ, usually less jam, along jalan BUKIT chagar I think, a connecting with jln storey, just in front of pacific mall, just behing shell station and b point next to CIQ. This entry joins with the main CIQ entry just at the entrance to CIQ building. Normally I get to 'cut q' using this entry. Not sure how long before the advantage is gone.

Think it will be forever. Now more ppl start to use Liao.if coming from pelangi will get stuck too coz a lot of cars turning left to custom. Fr coastal highway to Danga no direct access to this path leh. Did u see the condo on e right ? Only level 2 , 1 unit occupied. E owner dare to stay there wor.

Status
Not open for further replies.