• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Not ideal location for me. They have booth inside the CIQ building (main lobby - going towards city square). Saw them many times as they have been there for a long time

IJM Land - D'Ambience is being launched for its Tower B on Sunday. Understand that it is at Permas Jaya. Did anyone check it out?

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new launch at the Green is for 24X75. Those released earlier is for 22X75 hence the price difference. Btw, do anyone here have the layout plan for the new 24X75 release?

Thanks for sharing.

I'm shocked about the greens. Congrats to those early birds, pocketing more than 100k gain (on paper) within a matter of 2 months.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure safety must be the issue? :smile:

Is it true that a kidnapping case took place last year? The victim is a Singaporean?

yup , saw e news .... it was near Jusco permas jaya ....
By right , Permas considered quite safe but been hearing kidnapped , car stolen all happened there ....
I haven go to Permas via e new EDL , last time we have to go thru a small kampong to reach .... its doesnt look safe to me ....
But so far my friend staying in straits view , the guards are quite strict before letting ppl in....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do u know when they will launch? Any indicative price and size? Thanks

No idea at all ....
i saw e info form NI webpage ....
Anyway , P8 i think too crowded liao , heard kindergarden confirmed will build inside ! And the town hall will be just outside ....
Only last week when my neighbour pointed out to me n realised my room will be diagnally facing the surau !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah chill... It's part and parcel for buying properties off plan. Anything can change and happen.

Hope won't be overly crowded la. Increase of population is definitely good as NI is a bit too quiet just yet. When nusa sentral and horizon residence are completed, ur area will sure be very lively and vibrant :smile:

So what r u going to do to your room, I wonder?

No idea at all ....
Anyway , P8 i think too crowded liao , heard kindergarden confirmed will build inside ! And the town hall will be just outside ....
Only last week when my neighbour pointed out to me n realised my room will be diagnally facing the surau !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skyziz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me about it DREAMorACTION, I was expecting a jump, but never expect it to jump on the first digit! Those facing south asking from RM707,800. Expected completion, end 2014.

Thanks for sharing.

I'm shocked about the greens. Congrats to those early birds, pocketing more than 100k gain (on paper) within a matter of 2 months.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see. So the built up would be slightly bigger too, then? Nevertheless, the tremendous jump in the launch price is still shocking, and we r talking about 700k for a terrace house. New high :smile:

The new launch at the Green is for 24X75. Those released earlier is for 22X75 hence the price difference. Btw, do anyone here have the layout plan for the new 24X75 release?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah chill... It's part and parcel for buying properties off plan. Anything can change and happen.

Hope won't be overly crowded la. Increase of population is definitely good as NI is a bit too quiet just yet. When nusa sentral and horizon residence are completed, ur area will sure be very lively and vibrant :smile:

So what r u going to do to your room, I wonder?

sound proof as much as I can , since e speaker is facing my room !!!
Nusa sentral near NI meh ?
Dun forget , NI west lake and apartments are going to launch , i am pretty sure its gg to be crowded .
I prefer quiet environment leh.....so noisy i may as well stay in pigeon hole and listen to engines start early morning ....

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Completion end 2014? That's more than 2 years construction period, by law. Is this just a soft launch for booking? Thanks

Tell me about it DREAMorACTION, I was expecting a jump, but never expect it to jump on the first digit! Those facing south asking from RM707,800. Expected completion, end 2014.

skyziz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Crystal. Is West Lake nicer? Which NI webpage you're referring to? As www.nusaidaman.com/ is always NA.

Hmm... may be double glazed may help a bit?

No idea at all ....

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS consider near la, because the access road outside your precinct connects to NS mah ...

If I recall correctly, I think tropez at danga bay uses double glazed windows with white frames and hinges. Looks nice. I think it was tropez anyway. U can go see their design, if u haven't already seen it :smile:

sound proof as much as I can , since e speaker is facing my room !!!
Nusa sentral near NI meh ?
Dun forget , NI west lake and apartments are going to launch , i am pretty sure its gg to be crowded .
I prefer quiet environment leh.....so noisy i may as well stay in pigeon hole and listen to engines start early morning ....

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, i would prefer not to go for PJ at least for now.

As I understand, outside of JB old town, there's a higher % of crimes occuring in the older Chinese-dominated neighbourhoods. These include Tun Aminah, Johor Jaya and Permas Jaya. These older houses are usually not gated & guarded, and being chinese-dominated areas, they tend to be richer, hence attracting would-be criminals. No criminals for instance want to rob my uncle's old house at Plentong, even though his gates are often not locked.

I have often visted Johor Jaya and Permas Jaya over the last few years, thankfully without incidents so far. But need to be more alert than usual lor. Personally, I feel the old JB town areas such as Sentosa, Pelangi, Century, Melodies etc are more crime-prone....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Crystal. Is West Lake nicer? Which NI webpage you're referring to? As www.nusaidaman.com/ is always NA.

Hmm... may be double glazed may help a bit?

erm , still facing the same lake ! hahahaah , just direction diff . but i not too sure abt the sizes etc ....
last week e webpage is still working when i discussed with another bro ....

Last edited:

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup , saw e news .... it was near Jusco permas jaya ....
By right , Permas considered quite safe but been hearing kidnapped , car stolen all happened there ....
I haven go to Permas via e new EDL , last time we have to go thru a small kampong to reach .... its doesnt look safe to me ....
But so far my friend staying in straits view , the guards are quite strict before letting ppl in....

Well, it is nice to see that security is increasingly beefed up in Johor. This should be way as with that, things would improve and more importantly price.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS consider near la, because the access road outside your precinct connects to NS mah ...

If I recall correctly, I think tropez at danga bay uses double glazed windows with white frames and hinges. Looks nice. I think it was tropez anyway. U can go see their design, if u haven't already seen it :smile:

ok, thanks for sharing ...
usually i wont go n see other developments since i bought already ....

Status
Not open for further replies.