• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am getting married in 3 weeks time

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No electrician bro. But the ride will be well watched. It might explain why he did not think it was in his interest to send back to the airport.

:pAh..I got it figured out..

Scroobal is an electrician. Recently he had sex at 130 kph with a prostitute on his racing bicycle on the M1 in UK.

sammymugabe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was always different. I knew that when I took the bus to school each morning. The journey was long and I had the attention span of a housefly. Rather than die of boredom, I decided on Chess. A chess book to keep me occupied on those long and deary journeys. I had the smarts but not the discipline. I read the book in every journey and naturally became good at it. Mr Lau told me that I will live by my wits and my chess and he was right.

I also realised that it was not only chess that I liked. It was also mature women and I was only in my teens. It consumed me and both of these would take me around the world and back.

I did not make it to NUS but I made sure that I attended the hops and if you attended the hops during my time, I was the chap who made mooning a vocation until someone told me that I had the whitest ass of any kind. I was mad and I stopped mooning but the relationship with mature women would be my passion and I liked them white. My elder siblings realised that I had to receive tertiary education but I resisted. I only agreed when a mother of my school mate told his friends that I was pursuing her with flowers by attempting to woo her when the kids were attending Uni. Well she was separated and I was young and available.

To Toronto I went, the home of the more matured and white women. I enrolled diligently but it was never to last. Can you beat this, I eloped with the lecturer and we picked a cave and lived the hedonistic life butt naked. I told you I was different. That lasted for 2 weeks and my lack of attention span kicked in again. More white and matured women and life was a breeze. They paid and I played including chess. A habit was forming and I could not help myself.

I was called back home but Singapore had opened its door and liberally welcomed all and sundry. It meant more white and matured women right at home. It was the same - chess and women.

I am sure it was love and to think of it, it was always love and with every woman. So I got married and we became a family with a kid. But habit is nothing but more of the same. It was a comfortable life. And we were in Wales. My roving eyes and my chess continued to rule. The family came to an end. It was one too many chances.

Then something happened, the desire to return home. Quick search of the memory and two came to mind. I called the first but there was no pick-up. I called the second and bingo, the game was on. I did my usual routine and it worked. I got more mileage from that bike than all I could have dreamed.

Will it last? More like, can I kick a habit? I don't think so. I never held a job, never was tied down and never could explain why I was like that. How long it will last, I will not know. I began to realise that the neighbourhood that I was going to live in has a lot of white matured women and there was also the future mother in law. Its going to be hell. Then again life is sweet.

I was always different.

Very nice..very poetic. Am quite sure this is the insider info you sieved out and you wrote this. I am quite sure I won't see this published in tomorrow's ST.

That old greying dried up spinster was so desperate and fearful of dying alone that she grabbed onto anyone she could find. Wonder if she knows that what she got was trash and really funny that this comedy is mutual. I guess the guy doesn't know that she was a kept woman of a old fuck.

I can't be sure that he went to University of Toronto, there are at least 5 universities in that city alone, including 3 which only grant diplomas and are virtually unknown but I am very sure that in his time and now, any bigtime idiot who can't make it to dumping ground of Asia, NUS arts cannot smell University of Toronto in any department.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i tot it was also the inspiration for you to write that poem.

wasn't even aware that this exists until now. for example, i don't have prior knowledge of the canadian connection. anyway, scroo cares about e-q and sumi to dedicate a thread to the relationship.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Scroobal managed to get married, I chop and wrap it up in red packet as wedding gift for him.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it also suggests strongly, especially to you jah, that kingrant is no clone of scroo. and scroo is not e-q. ching missed the subtle hints and was mistaken.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Scroobal managed to get married, I chop and wrap it up in red packet as wedding gift for him.

it wasn't about scroo getting married. it was about e-q. the whole reproduction without quotes and sources was pun intended aimed at sumi and those at the prostrating press who were eager to attend the wedding. and to inform members here that e-q had become somebody.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it wasn't about scroo getting married. it was about e-q. the whole reproduction without quotes and sources was pun intended aimed at sumi and those at the prostrating press who were eager to attend the wedding. and to inform members here that e-q had become somebody.

In other words, Scroobal was quoting whole chunk verbatim without accreditation?