• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gathering of Young SPGs for Ang Moh Shows SGs are Gone Case

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sinkie gals where got need to groom? To them they think they are super chio no matter what they wear or how they dress.

those sinkies thought they are living in mountain ...even basic grooming also dont know . go out also dont know how to apply make up ...:wink:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
those sinkies thought they are living in mountain ...even basic grooming also dont know . go out also dont know how to apply make up ...:wink:

actually some dun apply better to be honest.

i know of a few ladies, they dun put on make up, eyes will be on them. the moment they do put on make ups.....nobody looks at them.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
actually some dun apply better to be honest.

i know of a few ladies, they dun put on make up, eyes will be on them. the moment they do put on make ups.....nobody looks at them.

its not that they look chio without makeup ...its because they dont know how to put on makeup ..:wink: thats why look ugly :wink: . putting on makeup is not as easy as what we think it is ..just use some colour and paint it like a abstract art ? no ...theres more then that :wink: if you see a woman look better when she never put makeup means those woman obviously dont know how to appy makup . all makeup are supposed to make woman more beautiful .

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
its not that they look chio without makeup ...its because they dont know how to put on makeup ..:wink: thats why look ugly :wink: . putting on makeup is not as easy as what we think it is ..just use some colour and paint it like a abstract art ? no ...theres more then that :wink: if you see a woman look better when she never put makeup means those woman obviously dont know how to appy makup . all makeup are supposed to make woman more beautiful .

the case i see is, she dun put make up got the chio girl next door look that you want to fuck in the japanese AV.
the moment she put on make up....

of cos i agreed, she failed totally on make up LOL

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
spore_girls_make_flashmob_video_dedicated_to-thumbnail.jpg

These sinkie girls all looks ugly, the angmohs can have all of them if they want.

They are Singaporeans after all :smile: