• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Dear all,

May I just enquiry where can i apply for MACS in Nusajaya?

much thanks!

You can do it at the CIQ in Woodlands or at Danga near the Tune hotel. Alternatively do it at the Jusco in Bukit Indah (assuming they are still there)
The best option is to do in Jusco as they don't need your photographs, fill in forms, etc.

Joannesng

Hi, I was caught in bewtween for buying a property in JB. I fall in love in with 1 unit at SeriAustin Hill. Was left with not much choice, i choose a corner unit with South facing. Show it to my Fengshui Master. Theres 2 huge water tank just behind my unit, althrough is not directly facing my unit, but according to my Fengshui Master, this 2 water tank is too huge and will cause health and fiancial issue.

Im so trouble by this, still thinking whether to get it anot. Any kind soul here, please give me some advise. Thank you

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought BI show houses are clustered together in the Show Village? That one for sale ar?

Think can forget abt that show unit. Even tat Malay guy (sales staff) told me who wouldnt want that kind of show unit. U juz need to literally bring ur luggage and move in.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro for sharing. Can clarify on the "9 Malaysians". Were u referring to group purchase or 9 Malaysian wives? Haha

Btw, If I buy 2 contiguous units concurrently, am I to pay 2 times the levy? In another words, is levy pegged to per purchase basis, or per unit basis?

Thanks!

Today rained cats and dogs, sudden freakish weather. Was rushing during my lunch hour to pass some income documents from a friend to a developer.
Didn't bring umbrella and ran through the pelting rain to speak to the developer guys. Declined any cash incentive but asked them to see if they can
waive off any levy for my SG friends but no joy even though we bought so many.

Quick experience on levy to share:

Levy - Government levies 10k across the board for residential, commercial and industrial
Rumour - There is still an ongoing rumour that the government may up the levy soon
Levy will apply regardless whether you have 9 Malaysians, even just 1 foreigner name and
you will be subject to that

Again, Malaysians and companies in Malaysia are not subject to levy.
Commercial loans - Easier and better rates, etc to apply individually rather than using company.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wondering what wrong I have made for giving info on majestec. Few points got snipped without reason. Doesn't cause any harm to me but if I can understand what I have done wrong, I will try not to repeat again. If u wanna snip my points, at least let me know the reason. Thanks

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah.. Parang ok? A bit smaller but equally deadly..

Bros and sis here. Does anyone know whether is it legal to bring a sabre 关刀 in and out of jb & Singapore customs on a regular basis? How to go about doing it in a legal way?

Thanks for any info. :smile:

Icyraine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wondering what wrong I have made for giving info on majestec. Few points got snipped without reason. Doesn't cause any harm to me but if I can understand what I have done wrong, I will try not to repeat again. If u wanna snip my points, at least let me know the reason. Thanks

On the contrary , i find the "Majestic" very useful and i am happy to learn this from u... and from this tread.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello sis! Oh no, bro! :biggrin:

I also dont know much, and not that i have installed it haha. Btw, dont forget there will be a fair themed as "Home expo and decoration" at Sutera mall this weekend. I'll be checking it out to see what other new products/technologies are available.

On the contrary , i find the "Majestic" very useful and i am happy to learn this from u... and from this tread.

Icyraine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuqi,

I was thinking about what you said about learning up archery. What kind of bow besides compound bow is allowed in Malaysia? I am worried that compound bow is a bit too slow to get reloaded, can we get a crossbow? How about those taser (the projectile type)? Just want to get some protection for my family.

Also, do you know where i could buy a rattan shield? Many years ago i saw some of the small shops in KL sell these shield, should had bought one just in case people break into my house with parang, i can get some protection.

Icyraine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello sis! Oh no, bro! :biggrin:

I also dont know much, and not that i have installed it haha. Btw, dont forget there will be a fair themed as "Home expo and decoration" at Sutera mall this weekend. I'll be checking it out to see what other new products/technologies are available.

This weekend aah? aiyo, i am working. You go check it out and share more valuable info with us!! They should up your points and not the other way la.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, will report on valuable findings. Copy that.

It's ok if u miss this one. JB is never short of fairs. Next weekend is a bigger one, HOMEFAIR 2012 at persada! Much bigger venue. Don't miss it!

This weekend aah? aiyo, i am working. You go check it out and share more valuable info with us!! They should up your points and not the other way la.

Icyraine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will not miss the 2012 Homefair at persada! But i have just been to the mommy baby fair at danga city mall last weekend. Yaa, JB is always full of fair.

avalon74

Alfrescian
Loyal
My unit is facing North-North-West and facing the main road. Liviana is behind. It is also a bit elevated so I get some nice views of the surrounding ponds and gardens.

I'm sure there are more Singaporeans who have bought into SEG but are probably not in this forum. Regardless, I hope to make some new friends in the neighbourhood no matter where they come from.

Cheers.
There may be some silent members who stay in SEG as well.. nice to get some elevation for the views..

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, didnt know now Msia more advance than tiny red dot. Going to instal money detector device..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.