• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why is gohmengseng still being targeted?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the opps always speak about OPP UNITY, opp co-operation, opp this and opp that. why then there are still sdppies targeting at gms in this forum?

whatever they "opp" for seems to be telling another thing, i.e, they are more like passively aiding the paps to discredit opps.

if u take a look at KJ's facebook, seelan the ardent sdp supporter but never a sdppy is fervently attacking KJ. many defended for KJ.

what does all that mean? why isn't SDP always being spared the attacks except probably from me?

:confused::confused::confused:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

yawnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yawn.jpg

hey diabetic elder abuser, u got nothing to report back to ur pappy master baey today? :rolleyes::oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
baey yam keng by the way is the hottie which that desperate abc fishmonger's houswife would love to shag in her sexmobile.

go ask her for the details, my nerdy stubbly pet snake .

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ve to remind my dear ah seng to be wary. not only the paps is now alert about his prospective winning chances in GE, pap's subsidiary the SDP IB is also alerted to defame him.

that could be good cos all those who wanna stand up for opps and especially ah seng would enhance their supports to vote for him into parleement. but ah seng's diehard cherry-loving fans might be trying to pluck him to stop him.

all these losers and cowards are none other the SDP IB and their 2 new subsidiaries which are now sharing what little number of clowns they exaggerated themselves to have.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why does a sdppy ali beng mat abusing INFRACTION doing here instead of squatting in SDP cec scheming of future public clowning?