• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup bro. Awaiting the gathering :smile:

When we do meet up, I can't see how we can conceal our nick leh ... Extremely hard! In fact, that's why we are meeting up right? To make real friend and look after each other :smile:

Btw bro, am I short listed for your other gathering? No news from u ... :(

So glad your folks like the place and thanks for sharing. I hope your old folks will see the light, do bring them around for gathering here including those organized by bro FundsTransfer. Easier when they can see others doing it.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll search when I have time. Bro diaspora's idol leh .. Sure have standard one :wink:

Doa

Popular book store no discount for Id magazine n can't find Eric LEONG book too. Didn't buy any as I was able to flip thru all , no designs caught my eyes. Later Watch channel u at 1130pm. Something abt sg investment.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do they not open for lunch? I went there leh, but no sign of life. Either closed for the day or they don't open in the noon??

Laguna is so hot.. 10 years ago I went there for seafood with a bunch of buddies. At the entrance are row of unoccupied semi ds and terraces.. Then need to drive in pure darkness going through the orang asli area for 15min before able to reach the Kelong.. My feeling at that time is there are a lot of runaway developers..and I remembered the houses were selling at 70k-100k rm...

When I told my wise father about my purchase in JB, I thought he would give me a good verbal bashing... Surprisingly he said if one buy properties, in the long run you will be ok... Even JB properties that didn't appreciate for last 40 years, now is the time to shine..

With the coastal highway and investment from Danga, Laguna...has lots of potential..

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

When we do meet up, I can't see how we can conceal our nick leh ... Extremely hard! In fact, that's why we are meeting up right? To make real friend and look after each other :smile:

We have to try to at least because best for privacy reasons, likely make it by invitation thing at the end.

We will need some time to get things done properly and everyone is pretty tied up at the moment
Will update everyone as soon as possible though.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Update your map or change brand la ... I always can't find your ways, missing out all the gems, Haiyo ...

Casania is actully near Nusa Bestari, on the way to Sutera Mall from Bukit Indah, look to your left after you pass a Shell Station on your left as you are continuing on to Sutera Mall. All their houses are in "Keppel" green. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
hahahhaa , u very creative hor ....

Just curious , whats yr profession ah ?

My guess is Chai Ling, hahaha
Lai liao, lai liao, first asking about profession, then other things, then more and more and end up with a ring. (Not suffering)
:smile:

Actually some one was saying, "Chai Nu" which also means "gifted lady"

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

those who are open , then reveal nicks , make it small grp meet up ....
not anyone can join la , u know who are the old timers or regulars by now .

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai liao, lai liao, first asking about profession, then other things, then more and more and end up with a ring. (Not suffering)

sala , keep guessing ... hahahaha .....
Haha , i wish i am chai nu but am not ....
aiyo , i just curious what he do nia , DOA really deserves someone younger and better than me . i hope can recommend someone to him too !

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
sala , keep guessing ... hahahaha .....
Haha , i wish i am chai nu but am not ....
aiyo , i just curious what he do nia , DOA really deserves someone younger and better than me . i hope can recommend someone to him too !

No seriously you guys sound kind of right for each other. Like Yang Guo and his Gugu except you are a little Jie Jie to him. Ok what.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
U see la ah tiong ... Asked so openly haha ...

Since u r so sporting, let me also reciprocate by asking - DO YOU WANT MY PRIVATE NUMBER?!! :wink: :p

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
aiyo aiyo , bro wuqi , please spare me .....

Ok ok, jokes aside. You guys should still meet at least, you never know whether got chemistry or not.
Most dragon ladies marry pretty late i observed and most guys cannot handle a dragon lady including
dragon guys hence they are incompatiable (if you really believe this)

Then again i have a friend who is born under an ox and he married a lady who was born under the sign of a goat.
They get on so well that they are like a couple matched made in heaven. 3 kids plus every year ask
"the honey to watch the moon together"

So in the end up to individual. Many girls i knew always told me about their high standards and what they want
in a guy, etc. In the end, when love really comes, everything was chucked out the window!

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Since u r so sporting, let me also reciprocate by asking - DO YOU WANT MY PRIVATE NUMBER?!! :wink: :p

Tsk Tsk, this type of things where got guy ask girl? Just PM her and ask for a lunch or dinner.
Seriously bro, Dragon girls are the best, don't miss out. :smile:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

nothing to hide , thats y ask openly ma ....
if I really PM u for all this , then u have to start worry liao .... hahahaha
Private number means only i can call and no one else ??? hahahahhaha

Status
Not open for further replies.