• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Crystal sis... Good to know as I have not been to the sales office in a long time... Other than the show units in precinct 8b, any other new show units open for viewing? Would like to bring my family there jalan jalan...

Maybe can have a look at 7b. No new show rooms at the moment.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anyone advise me how to go to HH using the new costal highway, I am coming from Tuas. Many thanks.

From second link, take nusajaya exit after gelang patah.. Travel towards putra bandaraya, look for horizon hill and horizon hill exit..

curiouscat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where can I get passport photos in JB CBD?

Egen Digital in City Square Mall (near McDonald's - but hidden). Good value 16 MYR for 4 (and a small dvd of the image), each 4 more is just 8 MYR. So 16 photos would be 16 + (3*8) = 40 MYR. They will print them up in about 15 minutes (at least they did today).

cleyeo

Alfrescian
Loyal
went to see Bestari Height today.. pretty fast I would say about its progress.
bh.jpg

Nomadoi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone have recommendation for good reflexology or massage (Tuina type) near bukit indah. Went to Thai odyssey in bukit indah. Nice environment but reflexology was so so.

Many thanks in advance!

Ecila

Need some opinion for 3 storey cluster house at indah height, near to taman U. Seem nobody talking about this project?? It's a gd location for staying??

Ecila

Hi, I need some opinion for the 3 storey cluster house at indah height, near to taman U... Seem nobody is talking about this project??? It's a good location for staying o invest?

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suspect have to work lots of OT to meet the Sep opening deadline. From what I see, the construction is lagging behind.

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could be political pressure or even contractual clauses..wouldn't know for sure unless one has the inside scoop.

Chelsea Premium Outlet? You mean Johore Premium Outlet? :wink: Such a place does not interest me but I have brought overseas guests and business associates there for lunch so for me, it does serve a purpose.

That is the risk of investing in a foreign country. We can moan/complain all we want but we have no or little say. Although I think it has improved compared to the Lot 1, Pacific Mall days. Thus I think it best that those interested to invest or stay here, do their own homework and due diligence rather than just depending on what has been posted online. I do not wish to be held accountable for a decision that you may regret.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just heard yesterday that NI 8B show house was on fire when lightnings striked last month ....
So scary man!!!
Guess have to do a lot of preventive measures on lightnings for corner lot ....

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
HI, forummers here are a practical lot. Taman u area is still quite far out. Forummers here are mostly not retirees who can stay in jb without entering spore. Most pple need to enter spore daily for work. Any taman which is too far out will not be popular with the residents here.

Yes... any location that requires travelling through Jalan Skudai is not suitable for daily commute to Singapore.
Obviously prices are cheaper for the location, another one would be Mon't Callista which is a very nice property. The sales claim that approval has been granted by the authorities to build a road across the palm plantation hence a shorter travel... upon further probing it did not sound like it was that much shorter.
Hence the option was dropped for me.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very surprised that they can declare a sep opening whe its barely a few months away. Now is already May. Why dont they open in january next year instead?

Opening in sep can reap in more revenue in nov and dec over the sch holidays for both malaysia and spore but if majority of the rides are uncompleted and work in sloppy, it is going to leave a bad impression on visitors.

Already all my friends who have visited chelsea premium outlet will not visit again because it is such a boring place with so called luxury items not luxury and prices are not that cheap. I have not visited and from their feedbacks, i wont wanna waste my time on it.

My take is that if no other new developements come up ard that are! It is going to be an empty white elephant like the deserted shopping centre called lot 1 facing spore in danga bay and the huge isolated tampoi shopping centre which has become a meeting place for dadahs.

That is typical of poor execution... i expect Genting to do better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.