• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wearing the backside skin of another culture on one's face.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like many ppl do that to the whites wearing their butt skin on their face and this is something i have noticed. The ppl that do that tend to be more arrogant than those that don't. Like many filippinos do and they just feel that they are superior or somehow better than other asians and they could look just like a typical pinoy maid with no white looks even or just speak some rudimentary english.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like some dumb mat that can't even speak arabic but dunno how got an arabic name and says he is an arab or a shit skin with an ang moh name and say he is an ang moh.

B

Baluku

Looks like you are talking about yourselves.

Look into the mirror!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seems like many ppl do that to the whites wearing their butt skin on their face and this is something i have noticed. The ppl that do that tend to be more arrogant than those that don't. Like many filippinos do and they just feel that they are superior or somehow better than other asians and they could look just like a typical pinoy maid with no white looks even or just speak some rudimentary english.

hi there

1. bro, such specimens just have very low self-esteem hoh!
2. daft sheep, running dogs are some of just specimens too.
3. some may speak with strange accents or slang or carry some foreign name!
4. but still cannot change the color of its skin!
5. hahaha!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. bro, such specimens just have very low self-esteem hoh!
2. daft sheep, running dogs are some of just specimens too.
3. some may speak with strange accents or slang or carry some foreign name!
4. but still cannot change the color of its skin!
5. hahaha!

Yup that's the saddest thing of all.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Earl McCartney : No way I as a British Lord would kneel down before a foreign Emperor.

Emperor Qianlong : OK, then set sail and go home.

Earl McCartney : Huh? How about concession for our tradition, your majesty, we do one-knee kneel even to our own monarch.

Emperor Qianlong : Mmm...OK. Kneel one knee and bow.

Earl McCartney : Yes, your majesty.

In the same era, when British arrived in Indian subcontinent, i.e. India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka etc., all surrendered dah dey.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Paul McCartney : No way I as British Knight would obey your foreign rules

Emperor SamLeong : OK , fuckoff from this forum

Paul McCartney : Huh? How about concession for our tradition, Boss, i kneel and suck my monarch

Emperor SamLeong : Mmm...OK Kneel and blow

Paul McCartney : Yes BosSam.

Earl McCartney : No way I as a British Lord would kneel down before a foreign Emperor.

Emperor Qianlong : OK, then set sail and go home.

Earl McCartney : Huh? How about concession for our tradition, your majesty, we do one-knee kneel even to our own monarch.

Emperor Qianlong : Mmm...OK. Kneel one knee and bow.

Earl McCartney : Yes, your majesty.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The internet is an angmoh invention. So is English. Youre welcome to type in Chinese characters

Too bad youre staring at angmoh backside day in and day out.