• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boon Gay - I am not a corrupt officer; I will fight charges

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Former Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) chief Ng Boon Gay will contest charges of corruption against him, his lawyers said on Tuesday evening.

In a statement emailed to The Straits Times, Ng's lawyers, Senior Counsel Tan Chee Meng and Ms Melanie Ho of Wong Partnership, said: 'As we had indicated in Court, Boon Gay will be contesting the charges. Personal indiscretions aside, Boon Gay firmly believes he is not a corrupt officer.'

Ng was charged in court on Tuesday with four counts of corruption involving sex with a woman seeking government contracts.

The 46-year-old is accused of obtaining sexual gratification from Ms Cecilia Sue Siew Nang, who was an employee of two IT vendors between June and December last year. The IT vendors are Oracle and Hitachi Data Systems.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To succeed, the lawyers acting for NBG will need to delink the alleged sexual gratification to the contract secured. Not an easy task though. Good luck to NBG and his lawyers.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
To succeed, the lawyers acting for NBG will need to delink the alleged sexual gratification to the contract secured. Not an easy task though. Good luck to NBG and his lawyers.

yes..my thoughts exactly...btw, bro GD, any idea who has AGC appointed to act in this indictment???

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am speaking as a man. First time only bj I can believe. Second time again only bj I will try to believe. Third time still only bj how to believe? Forth time still only bj even if the man only want bj the woman will want to go all the way. Tio boh?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes..my thoughts exactly...btw, bro GD, any idea who has AGC appointed to act in this indictment???

No idea bro. Given the personality involved, I suspect a senior DPP will be entrusted to prosecute this case.

There is absolutely nothing for NBG to lose now except his pension and medical benefits. His reputation and that of his family has already been destroyed and is no longer part of the equation. He should fight this as if his life is at stake.

I do not know PL at all but I know NBG. Nice man. He probably did not think the sexual acts fell into the PCA. What if there was 'kumcheng' involved and CS would have performed the same act even if no contract was at stake? Could it be possible that NBG received the same type of service from other women even though there was no contract to be awarded?

jw5

Loyal
I do not know PL at all but I know NBG. Nice man. He probably did not think the sexual acts fell into the PCA. What if there was 'kumcheng' involved and CS would have performed the same act even if no contract was at stake? Could it be possible that NBG received the same type of service from other women even though there was no contract to be awarded?

His defence will probably be that TLC was given to his TLC by C, because C really really liked his TLC.

PS: Hope u remember what the 2 TLCs stand for.

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am speaking as a man. First time only bj I can believe. Second time again only bj I will try to believe. Third time still only bj how to believe? Forth time still only bj even if the man only want bj the woman will want to go all the way. Tio boh?

2642273_160042006350_2.jpg

Last edited:

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth will prevail when the day comes. If NBG really never commits such act,then he should fight to the end to clear his name.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
knn for a moment while scrolling down I thought its the PAP's lightning rod.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joetys said:

Depending on whether the woman is a willing or non-willing partner. If non-willing, she will continue bj. This can also lead to the sexual gratification to be "obtained" rather than "given".

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
One can argue that PR is like that one mah, it is called premption.:o Bro, you not in sales line, that's why:p

What if there was 'kumcheng' involved and CS would have performed the same act even if no contract was at stake? Could it be possible that NBG received the same type of service from other women even though there was no contract to be awarded?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NBG is not defending himself. His paid lawyers must discover ways to exonerate him from those charges. It has everything to do with the lawyers.

you should know too that he's a casualty of infighting and shenaniganary in the mha. it happens when there's new management. wks truly fucked up his old job. the tripartite of bl, et (not eddie) and tss is still in charge in the shadows although pmo thinks it has the upper hand. the problem now lies with teo (not eddie) and pm and how they deal with entrenched bureaucrats.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree for the reason that there is only one charge, and if he fights hard and wins, he is already scot free!

There is absolutely nothing for NBG to lose now except his pension and medical benefits. His reputation and that of his family has already been destroyed and is no longer part of the equation. He should fight this as if his life is at stake.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, the burden of proof is on the AG and not NBG's lawyers, isnt it?

yes..but that is not the way it is here..have seen AGC secure convictions in our Courts with little of evidence and some of it plainly circumstantial..IMO, I hope NBG goes to trial..all I can say is..it will be very interesting..

murphy

Alfrescian
Loyal

in the trial by public opinion, he is already guilty, i think.
Just a hypothethical questionwhat will happen if CS declares that it was all for fun? can someone answer here?
unfortunately, it could well be true that NBG did it because he has the hots for CS...or even the feeling could be mutual, but in the end, does it matter in the end now that it already in court?

how many collateral damage? could this matter be settled if he have just offered to resign in the first place? This case is also bad for the covil service as a whole, I think. He could have just been dismissed for mis conduct. really messy if prosecution loses.

My take on this case: He think he is king. Most probably coming from good school; Scholar and all; fast track career; He think he can do no wrong. See this gal, CS, feeling horny, try his luck, maybe not so confident, link it to a contract. My take is that put him away for good.

Last edited: