• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow... Bro Wuqi... It's been a good while i'm still trying to do alot of catch up with the new forum... It's has been a journey and especially with my Dad's treatments. He is almost completing his treatment (a very great sense of relief but still keeping my fingers cross for him).... Oh about the catch up, makan session... been talking a long while ago, i've been hoping and indeed looking forward to it....Do update me! I'm so glad that i see many more pple in here... It's surely getting more crowded!! With more Bros and Sistas... i'm sure it's gona be more live and jive!
Wow here also starting some match making.... hmmm.... getting very interesting... :biggrin:
Also see got investments and knowledge sharings... it's like a neighbourhood with kumpung spirit ... I like... Keke..:p
Meanwhile wish you all well and have a great week! :cool:
Cheers!

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, first time talking to u. Wish u well and good health for your dad! And hope things go easier for him soon :smile:

There is no match making. I think there are too much for you to read and your eyes have gone blur and funny, reading all these wrong info :p

Wow... Bro Wuqi... It's been a good while i'm still trying to do alot of catch up with the new forum... It's has been a journey and especially with my Dad's treatments. He is almost completing his treatment (a very great sense of relief but still keeping my fingers cross for him).... Oh about the catch up, makan session... been talking a long while ago, i've been hoping and indeed looking forward to it....Do update me! I'm so glad that i see many more pple in here... It's surely getting more crowded!! With more Bros and Sistas... i'm sure it's gona be more live and jive!
Wow here also starting some match making.... hmmm.... getting very interesting... :biggrin:
Also see got investments and knowledge sharings... it's like a neighbourhood with kumpung spirit ... I like... Keke..:p
Meanwhile wish you all well and have a great week! :cool:
Cheers!

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Jasonjst suggested 2nd Friday of the month since the 1st may have many flocking there after pay day.

HH Cafe may be better for saving money. Why not?

Yes, and we can talk about investments too! Share contacts! Updates on other developments! And maybe a dating service by the side from the looks of it! :smile:

Bro, trust me 2nd week is less congested. Anyway, why not you decide for all of us, and let see how things go from there .

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, first time talking to u. Wish u well and good health for your dad! And hope things go easier for him soon :smile:

There is no match making. I think there are too much for you to read and your eyes have gone blur and funny, reading all these wrong info :p

Skippy is sis la not bro .....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I think it is quite nice. Lots of good prepared food and food to take home. Also other sorts of vendors but to me the food was the best part.

Yes. I reached there8 plus , some stalls just started n some stalls are closing. Heard theynstarted since 4 plus. But it was raining so not many open last nite.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come this time u were not lost? Permas is harder to find, compared to Sutera etc leh :p ... I know I know, u r like me, u like challenges and always solve the hard ones first :wink:

Yes. I reached there8 plus , some stalls just started n some stalls are closing. Heard theynstarted since 4 plus. But it was raining so not many open last nite.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come this time u were not lost? Permas is harder to find, compared to Sutera etc leh :p ... I know I know, u r like me, u like challenges and always solve the hard ones First hehehehe

Permas so small. My friend staying at straits view condo , been staying over a few times n been there many times to do hair etc. I hang up pelangi more ma . sutera n bk Indah only last sep start to explore nia.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow cool. There is a very nice "Hakka niang dou fu", and a very nice barista cafe called "just want cafe". U won't find such barista cafe in whole JB town, except there. U might bump into me on one of these special weekends, if u start to frequent these two places :wink:

Permas so small. My friend staying at straits view condo , been staying over a few times n been there many times to do hair etc. I hang up pelangi more ma . sutera n bk Indah only last sep start to explore nia.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow cool. There is a very nice "Hakka niang dou fu", and a very nice barista cafe called "just want cafe". U won't find such barista cafe in whole JB town, except there. U might bump into me on one of these special weekends, if u start to frequent these two places :wink:

R u Hakka ?.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ops ... Sis skippy, paiseh!

Let me reintroduce myself. My name is Buaya, aka ManOfAction/DOA. My big name has been featured in numerous posts lately in here. If you do a quick search, my name will yield higher searches/results than justin bieber. The new kid on the block is right here. Everyone sees me as a big asset, and they have approached me to be the ambassador of their upcoming match-making agency.... (to be continued)

(Suddenly the voice of ah tiong appeared - "idiot... introducing yourself this way? No wonder you are still a golden bachelor!")

And that summed up my short introduction. Hope to see u around :smile:

Skippy is sis la not bro .....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.