• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was there last weekend. The developer is country view. Google it. Their houses are going for about 400k, after discount. Built up about 2300 sqft. The location is a bit remote to me, but will have direct access to te road leading to gelang patah

Recently, some agent in Singapore was marketing shophouses in Nusajaya for around RM 850K, in a development named Nusa Sentral. I have no idea about the project or the exact location though. Wonder if anyone else has heard about this.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, road trip wot get u to kk nor Kuching. Unless ur car can float on the water, but the water patrol boat will meet and greet u first, before the pirates lol. Just kidding. Air Asia has daily flights at cheap rates. Check them out :smile:

Im planning a road trip to Melaka after one night stay in JB next weekend, After jalan-ing in JB for awhile, I am looking to go on longer road trips, hopefully can cover most of the built up urban areas in Malaysia soon. Plan to cover Kuantan, Melaka, Perak (Ipoh), Penang, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, More Selangor districts, KK, Kuching, Alor Setar, Penang. It is so much easier to start journey on a saturday morning after a good rest on Friday night in JB. No jam no hassle. Been to some other places in Johor like Kluang, Yong Peng (im sure most have gone there).

My aim is to get to know more Malaysian major cities. =)

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I went to look at it. Price is reasonable and they include good kitchen cabinets and nice floor finishes. What stopped me from thinking of buying was :-

1) if it is meant for investment, the location will lose to the giant tower suites in BI
2) the pool is not big
3) the location is right inside low cost housing, and I have reserve
4) the sales person was pushy and I sensed some fishy marketing tactic. They have been marketing for more than 9 months and some units are still available. When u enquire, they will tell u that only one or two units are available due to the loan application not being approved by the previous applicant. Once u said u don't like the limited selected units, they will leave it for a day and call u the next day to tell u that they are more rejected application coming in and thus persuade u to consider and buy. I mean come on, the price is not that high and yet so many loans were rejected? I just didn't buy it.
5) the developer has yet to proved themselves on middle to high end development. So, that discounted a bit, for me.

Thats Just my opinion :-) don't smack me if my points are being irrelevant. Cheers

Hi DREAMorACTION,

Welcome to the forum and hope you put action to find your dream soon! missed this earlier post. I met their friendly GM during expo, I think it is a good developer but they made a mistake by employing another company to do marketing. Nothing against them, in fact I am very impressed by them for being able to grow so fast. Hope this coming downturn will not affect their operations though.

Can I know the latest starting psf price for lower floor no pool view units. The last time I asked the GM, he said around 400 up. also left less than 20 units.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, agree, not against them. They are like angels because they revived many buildings/locations, including the pandan city. They are trying to get listed hence they want to secure as much sales as possible. This unfortunately translated into some fishy marketing to me which put me off a bit. However, if I had more $$, it's a good buy at much cheaper price than other surrounding suites. It's just that I'm being picky to start off my investment journey. And for the first one, I'm buying for own stay, so being extra cautious and considering a lot of things. Once bitten twice shy, I like love bite but not this kind of monetary bites lol kidding

When I enquired, there was no ground floor. A unit at upper level (higher than 8th floor) for 1045 sqft was going for about 330 - 340 Psf, after discount.

Hi DREAMorACTION,

Welcome to the forum and hope you put action to find your dream soon! missed this earlier post. I met their friendly GM during expo, I think it is a good developer but they made a mistake by employing another company to do marketing. Nothing against them, in fact I am very impressed by them for being able to grow so fast. Hope this coming downturn will not affect their operations though.

Can I know the latest starting psf price for lower floor no pool view units. The last time I asked the GM, he said around 400 up. also left less than 20 units.

Last edited:

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, agree, not against them. They are like angels because they revived many buildings/locations, including the pandan city. They are trying to get listed hence they want to secure as much sales as possible. This unfortunately translated into some fishy marketing to me which put me off a bit. However, if I had more $$, it's a good buy at much cheaper price than other surrounding suites. It's just that I'm being picky to start off my investment journey. And for the first one, I'm buying for own stay, so being extra cautious and considering a lot of things. Once bitten twice shy, I like love bite but not this kind of monetary bites lol kidding

When I enquired, there was no ground floor. A unit at upper level (higher than 8th floor) for 1045 sqft was going for about 330 - 340 Psf, after discount.

I am surprised if they are still selling at 330-340 after discount.. do you remember who served you?

They sub their sales and marketing team to Premier Plus, so can't blame them for the service you received.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u look at their market selling price as in those in the brochure, it's a lot higher as those are latest inflated price. When they tried to sell to me, it was based on the old price that the last buyer has secured but defaulted due to failure in obtaining loan approval. I think they are desperate enough now to secure the deals before the economy turns further south, hence the lower Psf price. All developers are biz men, and no one would offer old price except they know something is coming up that we don't. Don't recall the name of the sales person but u can call and enquire if u still can get such price. Chances are u will get it. Good luck

I am surprised if they are still selling at 330-340 after discount.. do you remember who served you?

They sub their sales and marketing team to Premier Plus, so can't blame them for the service you received.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Vincent,

R u local? Did they offer 90%? Is yours the revolving package? How efficient is rhb and any hassles in applying their loan? I'm considering cimb or rhb. Thanks :smile:

Hi PH, my package with RHB Bank gave me BLR-2.5% for whole tenure, 31 years. Best I've seen so far.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u look at their market selling price as in those in the brochure, it's a lot higher as those are latest inflated price. When they tried to sell to me, it was based on the old price that the last buyer has secured but defaulted due to failure in obtaining loan approval. I think they are desperate enough now to secure the deals before the economy turns further south, hence the lower Psf price. All developers are biz men, and no one would offer old price except they know something is coming up that we don't. Don't recall the name of the sales person but u can call and enquire if u still can get such price. Chances are u will get it. Good luck

good info, thanks! We had an unpleasant time with the outsourced sales people too.

Last edited:

TayJC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

I am scouting for bank loan and was offered this flexi loan package. A checking account comes with this offer. Interest rate on the checking account is the same as that charge on my loan. This is fantastic as I can take advantage of compounding effect to grow my money in my checking account to pay off the loan earlier. This seems too good to be true for me. I am afraid that I might missed some important considerartions.

Can Brother and Sister offer me some advice on flexi loan?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm opting for flexi package too. I know UOB and cimb does it. Based on feedback here, UOB service on loan approval is not efficient. For cimb, I asked the same question and pending reply.

To me, it's not too good to be true. It's just a concept that money in my hand is better than in yours. If u are cash rich, u can spend ur money in many ways including paying property purchase by cash. But instead of giving cash to the developer, they want ur money instead because they will have more money to invest in many other things. Banks have so many investment tools and the return can be much more than the 4.2%. So they rather have cash in their picket. That's how I try to interpret and understand the concept :-) might not be accurate but hope it helps

Hi all,

I am scouting for bank loan and was offered this flexi loan package. A checking account comes with this offer. Interest rate on the checking account is the same as that charge on my loan. This is fantastic as I can take advantage of compounding effect to grow my money in my checking account to pay off the loan earlier. This seems too good to be true for me. I am afraid that I might missed some important considerartions.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

You give me a impression that JB properties will be going south soon ? Developers are going to give out more discount and hence one should wait ?

A few developer tell me that they are going to up the prices for their new launch . For example Nusa Duta new launch for custers shall be 800K instead of current 560K , Semi D shall be 1.2M to 1.5m instead of 780K to 950K currently. Infact current houses are all fully sold .

Bro , so which is the true views ?

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: causeway link bus

Bro, need to go to such extent??? Then what about Inflation ratelah, NPV lah, opportunity cost lah, country GDP lan...like that no need to buy already....coz by the 30th yr - if yr house is not fetching 1,926,699...then lugiloh!! So, do you think 500k will become 1.9 mio in 30 yrs time???
or live that long or not...i know i probably won't!! hehehhe

Agree loh. Remember you get to use the house for 30years.
Be it rental or for own use, there are some value derived from the house in the 30yrs.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dreamoraction
Did u think of e jam when it's too near to amenities?
For me, I prefer jam free road to reach my house if I m going to stay there everyday? Sg jam doesn't drive u crazy?

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
You give me a impression that JB properties will be going south soon ? Developers are going to give out more discount and hence one should wait ?

A few developer tell me that they are going to up the prices for their new launch . For example Nusa Duta new launch for custers shall be 800K instead of current 560K , Semi D shall be 1.2M to 1.5m instead of 780K to 950K currently. Infact current houses are all fully sold .

Bro , so which is the true views ?

Developers who upp price think they are potentially sitting on GOLD MINE..while developers who down price think they are potentially sitting on LAND MINE.

cheers.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

If this is yr first Msia bank, then I think it's ok with e cheque facilities but they hv monthly fee.
I hv 2 banks in Msia. Cimb n hong LEONG bank. Hlb with cheque facilities but no maintenance fees as long I maintain min 1k in e acct. so I took up normal uob mortgage loan as I will prefer to remit bi monthly in sg as e remit rate is better n no admin charge if remit 10k. And Uob only hv one branch in jb which is inconvenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.