• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually hor ... I remember there is a Malaysian tv celeb for ID. I think it's a Malay dude and bald. I don't know his name ... If u see any bald Designer on front page cover, buy it ...

Wuqi

Ok and noted wat u said. Thanks

Btw, anyone knows which interior design book is gd n famous in Msia? Needs to start buying n know more designs n space to be maximized. Tks.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Station one is one choice. They have happy hour on beers too. Can't remember the time. Do they have band too? But this cafe could be quite crowded, so it might not be a good place for a chit chat without shouting at top of voice :smile:

btw, dun make it Friday leh ... Unless until I have fully settled down in JB, or unless bro yonglip allows me to stay at his place :wink:

Dont worry lah , you can stay my house mah . But saturday nite should be better lah , I dont think the group will be too big , so station one is quite OK lor.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cool. I like casania :smile: Sutera also has lots of good cafe mah ...

Bro, I remember casania is also high ceiling/double volume right? How have u decorated it please? In terms of curtains blinds air con etc

Dont worry lah , you can stay my house mah . But saturday nite should be better lah , I dont think the group will be too big , so station one is quite OK lor.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can share and exchange the books :smile: u buy some and I buy some and we save more money for Reno :smile:

Why don't u start from Harris book store at jusco tebrau or MPH at city square?

Why must buy books , google some pics from internet can liao lah . Save the 10bucks for station one chicken chop !

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Different la ... It might come with posters or can just tear the pages off the book and paste them on the wall for the pleasure, as we slowly design it ...

Why must buy books , google some pics from internet can liao lah . Save the 10bucks for station one chicken chop !

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cool. I like casania :smile: Sutera also has lots of good cafe mah ...

Bro, I remember casania is also high ceiling/double volume right? How have u decorated it please? In terms of curtains blinds air con etc

Never do anything much , just buy some std furniture and move in . The idea to spend money on ID put me off leh .

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Station One sounds good!
How do we do this?

First Saturday of every month? Starting with April?

Everyone goes there in Black T-shirt? (Sounds like a gangland meeting!) :p

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all

Did some house hunting yesterday and like to share some points:

Taman Laguna
- All international units allocated were fully taken up.
- Registration for Phase 4 has already taken place though no dates were confirmed
- Saw the log book, thick with names of Singaporeans
- This will be the final phase as the land owned by Nusa Utama would have been fully developed
- Surrounding land does not belong to Nusa Utama, and that probably include the Orang Asli land

Nusa Duta
- Cluster houses will be launched in April at RM 800K upwards
- Registration is on going.
- Terraces will be launched closer to 2nd Half of 2012
- Currently, semi-Ds at $1.1M is available with good perimeter security (camera) and anti-burglary alarm
- Serviced apartments (D'Rich) are still available
- Beyond that, I think the land that IJM owned in that region would have been fully developed too

Horizon Hills
- Teeming with people even after 6pm
- Link houses are still available at the link
- Mostly between RM 850K to RM 950K
- Comes with golf course membership which is a nice perk
- Was looking for the cheaper Greens terrace but believe that they are sold out
- One semi-D available at the Golf

Everything is selling fast it seems! :*:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Station One sounds good!
How do we do this?

First Saturday of every month? Starting with April?

Everyone goes there in Black T-shirt? (Sounds like a gangland meeting!) :p

Bro , I suggest 2nd Saturday of the month , to avoid heavy jam . Traffic is un-usually heavy on those pay days period, which usually easy off towards the middle of every month , except eve of holidays. Time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.