• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Investing in Nusajaya

Hi Euphony, Checkers and Jogs,

I received this info from a forumer today saying that there is a 10,600 sq ft (land) resale bungalow in Leisure Farm on sale for only RM1.1 mil. I don't know which precinct and exact built-up size. Maybe Euphony is right, the built-up is not even 5000 sq ft, thus the cheap price.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The actual Showhouse Bungalow is price at 3.7mil with ID n furniture thrown in, and the similar layout bungalows is at 3.2 mil.

Hi Jogs1,
Do you know the built-up and land size of those bungalows at around RM3.2 mil?

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal

Johor Premium Outlet, 10 Oct 2011

i am really curious who is behind super325.com! this person seems to know the development of Johor at the tip of his fingers. some of these info cannot be found even on the net and he posts about them. alla salute!

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Jogs1,
Do you know the built-up and land size of those bungalows at around RM3.2 mil?

The semi d, land area 4000-4995sft built in 3885sft type A.type B, land frm 4000-4036sft built in 3796sft.
Type b1, land 4000-5792sft built up 3653sft
Type c land 4500-6124sft built up 4462sft
Bungalow type A land 5374-8666sft built ip 4404sft
Type A1, land 6720-11421sft built up 5532sft
Type B land 6397-6594sft built up 5845sft
Type C land 7014-9021 sft built up 4593sft

I got this info from friend brochure when she bought. (me no agent)

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal

The semi d, land area 4000-4995sft built in 3885sft type A.type B, land frm 4000-4036sft built in 3796sft.
Type C land 7014-9021 sft built up 4593sft

Hi, investor, it's type B with land 6400 sqft n bu. 5845 sqft .

Last edited:

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal

nope closer to senai airport, dunno why put in (no birds lay egg land) but i suspect they want to do a 'Tung Chung/HKG' version.

This is actually Genting's grand idea. All the tour buses that ply the route between Singapore Universal Studios (Genting) and Malaysia Genting Highlands will want to make this the new stop over. All the tourists visiting both Gentings will come to Genting's Johor Premium Outlet store. Also not forgetting it is located very near Senai Airport and North South Highway which will lead to all parts of Malaysia. People from other states can come here easily.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Type C land 7014-9021 sft built up 4593sf

Sorry forgot to state, these are units for bayou creek, not referring to the various show houses at different precints

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

nope closer to senai airport, dunno why put in (no birds lay egg land) but i suspect they want to do a 'Tung Chung/HKG' version.

I see , what so great about it ? Out of way for most of us right ? Anyway not necessary to go there often .

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is actually Genting's grand idea. All the tour buses that ply the route between Singapore Universal Studios (Genting) and Malaysia Genting Highlands will want to make this the new stop over. All the tourists visiting both Gentings will come to Genting's Johor Premium Outlet store. Also not forgetting it is located very near Senai Airport and North South Highway which will lead to all parts of Malaysia. People from other states can come here easily.

still strange becos people going into sg will want to conserve ammo to play people coming back already sian from all the spending and fun... :biggrin:
i think la. still i guess i'll find myself there to look see.

thegolf

Alfrescian
Loyal

Praying hard this will not happen to my house next year !!

Consistent Leaks In The House - East Ledang

Just wanted to share some leaking problems that we are still facing in our house. We've reported it many times to the developer but all they have done was covered and painted over it. It's super annoying and I know that many neighbours are facing the same issues. Apart from continuously hassling the UEM customer service office, I'm wondering if anyone has successfully gotten UEM to fix these leak issues.........................................................................

for more information @ http://expatjohor.blogspot.com/2011/10/consistent-leaks-in-house.html

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal

I see , what so great about it ? Out of way for most of us right ? Anyway not necessary to go there often .

you might not be interested but the womenfolk might! :biggrin:
well, if they have home improvement stuff like bed,bath,beyond, it'll definitely be my new hangout if just clothes I think HKG may have the upperhand.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

still strange becos people going into sg will want to conserve ammo to play people coming back already sian from all the spending and fun... :biggrin:
i think la. still i guess i'll find myself there to look see.[/QUOT

Euphony!!

Me too !! Will sure check it out if it's as good as those premium outlet overseas! Let me know when it is really open...

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal

on another note: if senai flies to more regional places like HKG for example, would save us a lot of trouble than going into SG/Changi. I looked at the airport's website for future development here. They are in phase 3 now I wonder how it is going to transform over there?? the residential area might be worth a look first to rent out to flight crews and then to the high-tec park employees. Again, something like Tung Chung to HKIA.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Praying hard this will not happen to my house next year !!

Consistent Leaks In The House - East Ledang

Just wanted to share some leaking problems that we are still facing in our house. We've reported it many times to the developer but all they have done was covered and painted over it. It's super annoying and I know that many are facing the same issues. Apart from continuously hassling the UEM customer service office, I'm wondering if anyone has successfully gotten UEM to fix these leak issues.........................................................................

for more information @ http://expatjohor.blogspot.com/2011/10/consistent-leaks-in-house.html

Wow, surprised with UEM, maybe they should have cc the defacts to all UEM department, that's wat I did for my mum's at LF, when I spotted leaks in the masterbath n the room parquet was wet, they replied, cc each other too n next working day, various contractors was at the door first thing in the morning. The even explained how the repair will b carried out n how they will change, sand n polish the parquet. After the repaired they send a foreman to check. I guess, if I were to email only one department, things might nit b done so efficiently. The main con gave us his mobile, asking us not to email so many people la, just call him n he will fix for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.