• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations.. lighting won't strike the same place twice, so chances to hit the taman twice will be very slim...

You have purchased a safe house..

Just heard yesterday that NI 8B show house was on fire when lightnings striked last month ....
So scary man!!!
Guess have to do a lot of preventive measures on lightnings for corner lot ....

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
^^Depends on whether you see the cup as half empty or half full :biggrin:

I thought all houses have a lightning rod to ground system? Could be for the show house, it was not connected up. Just curious where did the fire originate from? If from those flags streamed across the unit, then understandable as they are flammable.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very surprised that they can declare a sep opening whe its barely a few months away. Now is already May. Why dont they open in january next year instead?

Opening in sep can reap in more revenue in nov and dec over the sch holidays for both malaysia and spore but if majority of the rides are uncompleted and work in sloppy, it is going to leave a bad impression on visitors.

Already all my friends who have visited chelsea premium outlet will not visit again because it is such a boring place with so called luxury items not luxury and prices are not that cheap. I have not visited and from their feedbacks, i wont wanna waste my time on it.

My take is that if no other new developements come up ard that are! It is going to be an empty white elephant like the deserted shopping centre called lot 1 facing spore in danga bay and the huge isolated tampoi shopping centre which has become a meeting place for dadahs.

The lot 1 could better used as waterfront condo address

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Msia's richest man, Robert Kuok, is returning to JB to make big investment, including building Shangri-la hotel in JB near Causeway..

郭鹤年将重回柔佛投资 包括兴建香格里拉酒店

(吉隆坡综合讯)亚洲糖王兼马来西亚首富郭鹤年计划重回他儿时生长地柔佛,进行大规模投资,包括寻求邻近新柔长堤的土地兴建香格里拉酒店,以及发展一项具标志性的计划。

找地发展标志性项目
根据《The Edge》财经周刊引述消息报道,郭氏集团除了准备在柔佛建香格里拉酒店,也要在柔佛获得一块介于1000至2000英亩(约405至810公顷)的大面积土地,以发展一项标志性项目。

一名消息人士指出,郭氏集团愿意付出高价以获得上述投资项目所需的土地;但他没有透露该标志性项目的具体内容。

完整报道,请翻阅13.05.2012《联合早报》。
http://news.omy.sg/News/World+News/Story/OMYStory201205130507-334329.html

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those interested, recently signup to have Solar Water Heater by Solartech, and also the water filtering system which compared to other current water system, it has an automatic backwash function and a double tank. So a manual backwash is not required to be done!! Also got the drinking water system.
I chose them after doing my research due to the fact that they have a office here in Johore in the event a breakdown occurs and also the fact that they have been around for quite sometime. Getting parts and service is therefore much easier and I have not read any negative comments about them. They do carry the normal water heater.
Look for Alex Wee:- (h/p) +60122871099, (O) 072353221. He is a nice guy and will work with you.

The address is 9 Jalan Titiwangsa 3/2, Taman Tampoi Indah, 81200 Johor Bahru. GPS coords:- 1.50728 103.688531

Disclaimer: I am not connected with the company or have any financial connection with the company or Mr. Wee. I am doing this to provide information to those looking for an alternate means of Hot water source and in part play a part in "Green" process.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just take this as a entertainment news.. I copied from another forum and I am not able to qualify it..
There are reckless drivers in malaysia, there are dangerous drivers in Singapore as well..

PRC ferrari driver Ma Yong's brother is a big mafia boss?

The dead PRC driver, Ma Chi, of the red Ferrari was the brother of Ma Yong, one of the big mafia bosses operating in Chongqing. During the crackdown initiated by Bo Xilai and Wang Lijun on the Chinese mafia, Ma Yong fled to Guangzhou in the south.

The Straits Times of May 14 described the deceased driver, Ma Chi, as a 31-year old private investor. The latter never graduated from college.

According to some sources, Ma Chi used to launder at least 1 million of USD per month in Hongkong.

We have Gaddafi, Mugabe and other dictator's and mob boss's relatives in Singapore too.

For those people crying for justice, try claiming from a mob boss?

Can someone confirm this? Is Singapore a money laundering paradise?

Singapore does not care about the source of your funds when they come in, but this is getting ridiculous.

贵州省毕节中院公开宣判马永黑社会性质组织犯罪案

为你辩护网

核心提示:12月7日,毕节地区中级人民法院对威宁自治县马永向等18人黑社会性质组织犯罪案 件进行一审公 开宣判。主犯马永向被判处无期徒刑,其余17名被告人分别被判处无期徒刑至有期徒刑3年不等的 刑罚。

毕节地区中级人民法院审理查明:2000年以来,被告人马永向伙同马朝(在逃)、马关思等不法 分子在威宁自 治县中水镇、石门乡、迤那镇及毗邻的云南省昭通市一带大肆实施违法犯罪活动,逐步形成了以马永 向为组织领导 者,马朝、马关思、马彦平等为

12月7日,毕节地区中级人民法院对威宁自治县马永向等18人黑社会性质组织犯罪案件进行一审公开 宣判。主 犯马永向被判处无期徒刑,其余17名被告人分别被判处无期徒刑至有期徒刑3年不等的刑罚。

毕节地区中级人民法院审理查明:2000年以来,被告人马永向伙同马朝(在逃)、马关思等不法 分子在威宁自 治县中水镇、石门乡、迤那镇及毗邻的云南省昭通市一带大肆实施违法犯罪活动,逐步形成了以马永 向为组织领导 者,马朝、马关思、马彦平等为骨干成员,马仁宪、马武排、马敏文等人参加的黑社会性质犯罪组织 。

在马永向指挥下,通过非法采矿、敲诈勒索等非法手段获取经济利益,支持该组织的活动;以暴力、 威胁等手段有 组织地在威宁自治县中水镇、迤那镇等地为非作歹、欺压残害群众,公然使用暴力对抗政府的管理活 动,对采矿等 行业形成非法控制,严重妨害了国家机关的管理活动,破坏社会秩序、生产秩序、工作秩序和人民群 众的生活秩序 。

毕节地区中级人民法院审理认定,被告人马永向及同案17名被告人分别构成组织、领导、参加黑社 会性质组织、 绑架、故意伤害、敲诈勒索、非法持有枪支等犯罪,遂依法对18名被告人作出一审判决。
Last edited by arsenal; Today at 09:47 PM.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grago

How much does this green process costs u ?

Hello Crystal

Breakdown:- Solar water heater 300l- Rm 9950, Whole house water filter Mach 20/60 - Rm 5290, Drinking water system + extra Mineral Plus filter - Rm 3615. Got a discount from Alex so I installed it. Like to have long hot shower after a game of Golf, find that it is very relaxing and don't have to worry about electric bill!!!!!

Try not to install T.V. Aerial at your place if possible. Less chance of attracting lightning. But as Bro Arsenal mentioned, highly unlikely for lightning to strike the same place again!!! I'm not sure whether they have lightning conductors installed at HH??? If not then instead of Solar Water Heater, it will be Lightning Water Heater, if anything left after that!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those interested, recently signup to have Solar Water Heater by Solartech, and also the water filtering system which compared to other current water system, it has an automatic backwash function and a double tank. So a manual backwash is not required to be done!! Also got the drinking water system.
I chose them after doing my research due to the fact that they have a office here in Johore in the event a breakdown occurs and also the fact that they have been around for quite sometime. Getting parts and service is therefore much easier and I have not read any negative comments about them. They do carry the normal water heater.
Look for Alex Wee:- (h/p) +60122871099, (O) 072353221. He is a nice guy and will work with you.

The address is 9 Jalan Titiwangsa 3/2, Taman Tampoi Indah, 81200 Johor Bahru. GPS coords:- 1.50728 103.688531

Disclaimer: I am not connected with the company or have any financial connection with the company or Mr. Wee. I am doing this to provide information to those looking for an alternate means of Hot water source and in part play a part in "Green" process.

Thanks Grago for sharing! I am considering one too. Cheers bro!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
a Bukit indah street scene..

686d6789.jpg

angelgemini

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Crystal

Breakdown:- Solar water heater 300l- Rm 9950, Whole house water filter Mach 20/60 - Rm 5290, Drinking water system + extra Mineral Plus filter - Rm 3615. Got a discount from Alex so I installed it. Like to have long hot shower after a game of Golf, find that it is very relaxing and don't have to worry about electric bill!!!!!

Try not to install T.V. Aerial at your place if possible. Less chance of attracting lightning. But as Bro Arsenal mentioned, highly unlikely for lightning to strike the same place again!!! I'm not sure whether they have lightning conductors installed at HH??? If not then instead of Solar Water Heater, it will be Lightning Water Heater, if anything left after that!!!!!!!!

I would like to know do all this price include the installation price?
they give u how much % discount?

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, with the opening of the Coastal Highway, I had always thought that Jalan Skudai jams wouldnt be that bad. I got a shock when the traffic is stagnant when I tried to use it once a few weeks ago. Buying a house along Coastal Highway is a sure better bet. Those who bought Laguna, HH, Nusa Idaman, EL, Leisure farms are enjoying the smooth drive along Coastal Highway. Even my friends staying in Leisure Farm has used Woodlands to enter Coastal Highway back to their house.

Bro, not so knowledgeable on JB roads. But if buy properties over at Austin hills (near Austin perdana) or even at Dato Onn, any problems going to work in Spore? Tebrau always give headache!

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm if that is the case, then I think you should ask when closer to the date. 2 yrs is a long time! Whatever pricing that is offered today, I am certain it will no longer be valid then due numerous factors.

I'm not buying it now, just for planning..
estimate is around how much only.
cause my house only complete on oct 2013.

edragon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, not so knowledgeable on JB roads. But if buy properties over at Austin hills (near Austin perdana) or even at Dato Onn, any problems going to work in Spore? Tebrau always give headache!

I think for Dato Onn to CIQ is about 9 minutes by EDL. I have done 8 minutes from CIQ to ST with speed limit of 90kph at EDL and 110kph at NS highway stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.