• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone is zapping everybody here in 'Living in JB' and calling us cheapskate losers :biggrin: I find it damn funny and entertaining :biggrin:
I also kanna minus 1 point by this guy for nothing in this post http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?111149-East-Ledang-Ledang-Heights-Ujana-Impiana-community

Calling all 'Living in JB' forumers here to be united and counter this guy's effort by adding the 'reputation points' of everyone he zapped :biggrin:
So whoever got zapped, just report it here and all of us will up your points :biggrin:
Now it's one man against many :biggrin:

wow , i just checked my reputation , that gutless man still left vulgarities remarks !!! even send regards to my mother !
this is way too much !!!
but he is still no balls coz he dun dare to leave down his name !
guys , please check , we need to do something abt this!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thread: Cheapskate loser caller...
see below what he written !

my dog fuck your mother pua cheebye!!!
.27-03-2012 10:35 PMThread: Cheapskate loser caller...
.27-03-2012 03:17 PMThread: Cheapskate loser caller...
cheebye loser. no $$ need stay JB. lol. cheap fuck. fuck your mother!!
.27-03-2012 03:13 PMThread: Cheapskate loser caller...
my dog FAK your MOTHER pua cheeebyeeee!!!!!

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok back to your regular programmes :smile:

Hi boss,

I went to Nusa Duta ( new office near the entrace to Nusa Duta) to make my payments.
They launched the S-D's in Feb'12- 64 units. Type G ( 50x75) at RM 1,003,000 and type H ( 50x80) at RM 1,143,000.
Type H is the better design with a courtyard and balcony at ther master B-R. So far, only 18 units remain.
7 were bought by Singaporeans, 11 more can be sold to us.

Hi Bro Wuqi,

Does the developer absorb the stamp duty? What are the other perks?

Nick

Icyraine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Crystal, so sorry to see this msg. No one deserve this kind of statement, not to mention to a lady. Ignore them, the fact that they need to send you msg showed that they are actually the one that is feeling insecure and restless. Mean while, we continue to fight for our 幸福, looking forward to Legoland, life style mall and etc.... If you get upset, he had achieved his goal. Having said that, mr.sam should do something about this! seriously.

Last edited:

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is just sick to the core. Hope there is a filter in this thread for vulgarity... Take it ez, crystal. dun let the insane remarks take anything away from u.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Sorry to hear :(
Hang in there.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Bro Wuqi,

Does the developer absorb the stamp duty? What are the other perks?

Nick

Stamp duty some developers will but we need to check in with them individually to see if there are still any promos going on.
Semi-Ds they usually will give more sweeteners given the price range.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Crystal, so sorry to see this msg. No one deserve this kind of statement, not to mention to a lady. Ignore them, the fact that they need to send you msg showed that they are actually the one that is feeling insecure and restless. Mean while, we continue to fight for our 幸福, looking forward to Legoland, life style mall and etc.... If you get upset, he had achieved his goal. Having said that, mr.sam should do something about this! seriously.

This is just sick to the core. Hope there is a filter in this thread for vulgarity... Take it ez, crystal. dun let the insane remarks take anything away from u.

Sorry to hear :(
Hang in there.

thanks guys ! i am ok le , he is a bit too much to scold my mum like that lor ....

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi, I was caught in bewtween for buying a property in JB. I fall in love in with 1 unit at SeriAustin Hill. Was left with not much choice, i choose a corner unit with South facing. Show it to my Fengshui Master. Theres 2 huge water tank just behind my unit, althrough is not directly facing my unit, but according to my Fengshui Master, this 2 water tank is too huge and will cause health and fiancial issue.

Im so trouble by this, still thinking whether to get it anot. Any kind soul here, please give me some advise. Thank you

Hi Joanne, glad you are liking it here. Huge water tanks are a big no no for me but thats just me. Back then, a learned Dr brought me to see some units around, when i saw water tank, i would recommend not to go ahead.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Joanne, glad you are liking it here. Huge water tanks are a big no no for me but thats just me. Back then, a learned Dr brought me to see some units around, when i saw water tank, i would recommend not to go ahead.

For my curiosity, what is the problem with water tank especially from feng shui perspective?
In high rise living, we have water tanks on every HDB, officen or condo.. Water is also in sync with weealth... I haven't seen any article on water tanks issues.. However if people dump dead bodies into water tank will be a scarry thing..

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some candid comments from a British who worked in JB.
Abdul GXXXX is such a failure, why is he still at the helm?
Soul searching needed for Johoreans who really love their hometown, I will do my part this coming election just like what I did in last election.

Wednesday March 21, 2012
Englishman’s love for Johor
Story and Photo By ZAZALI MUSA
[email protected]

TODAY is Philip Skitch’s last day at Thistle Hotel Johor Baru after helming a position as the general manager at the five-star establishment since November 2008.

As he bids farewell to his employees, business associates and colleagues before heading home to England, Skitch shares with ZAZALI MUSA and on issues related to Johor Baru city and Iskandar Malaysia.

While praising Iskandar Regional Development Authority (Irda) for doing a good job in attracting investments in the last few years to Iskandar Malaysia, he said much has not been done to improve the city’s image.

Showing his love: Philip holding the logo of “I Love JB” campaign and community.

The straight forward talking Englishman says Johoreans should be proud of their city’s rich history and culture and with that he has mooted the “I Love JB” campaign.

Q: What makes you come out with the idea of “I Love JB” campaign and community?

A: I want to do something of my own way as the GM of an international hotel and to wake up people in the high places on what is going on in the city.

They have to see the reality happening on the ground and what can we do to put the city in order and better promote it to the world.

Too much focus is given on big time investors, its all about mega investments – shopping, medical, oil and gas, education and buying super million ringgit properties.

But nothing about the people - we need them to be with us as they will be working with us and around us, they will ensure whether the city transformation project will be successful or not.

I’m really concern that there is going to be a wide gap between all the happenings in Nusajaya with all the marketing for the super rich, the big corporations and the international tourists.

Huge potential: A picture of the skyline of Johor Baru City which Philip believes can attract more tourists .

And yet, Johor Baru city in my view is still way behind where it needs to be in order to service these people coming to Iskandar.

We have to get the people’s hearts and minds behind the campaign and JB denisens must be proud of their city – but this is not happening now and it worries me.

Q: What is wrong with Johor Baru and Iskandar Malaysia?

A: There is a tremendous effort put in by all stakeholders in attracting investments but very little effort in promoting and marketing.

I was in Singapore at cocktail parties with top travel agents and they did not now what is happening in Iskandar.

For instance, Legoland Theme Park will open just few months away but there is not single banner promoting the theme park in the city centre, along the Causeway and the Second Link, what you see are only rusty railings at the crossings.

If we don’t do something now, how are we going to attract one million visitors to the theme park and how are we going to bring them there as the transportation system is not in place yet?

We should like from Olympics – the future hosting cities of the Games will start marketing the event five to six years before the date.

China spent years teaching people there to be polite for the 2008 Olympics – we have to that with our taxi drivers, shopkeeper, and front liners.

We have to teach them that being hospitable is not bad and socially acceptable – stop being insecure and reserve and Malaysians should be more open minded in accepting international tourists.

When investors and tourists came, they want to see a clean town and a safe town that is clearly in control of its infrastructures like Singapore and locals who are hospitable and less suspicious of foreigners.

JB now is like Singapore 20 or 30 years ago but it should not be like Singapore 20 years down the road although it is going to progress and develop.

JB should maintain its family and religious value and at the same time be a heart of commerce in the southern region – and not cold or sterile like Singapore – Iskandar has to be different than Singapore.

Q: How can we ensure the “I Love JB” campaign and community a success?

A: We have to have enough love and pride to make the campaign successful and we have to start installing that now – it is better late than never.

Look at Indonesians and Singaporeans – they are proud of their countries, history and cultures but the same cannot be said for Malaysians.

To them JB is a dirty city, crime infested place and they don’t have faith in their own city.

Instead of promoting each other, we are slacking each other — this is your own country but you are sending a wrong signal to the whole world.

But, the campaign has to take on. It needs a champion. Not only champion in Irda but a bigger champion. I think it needs TMJ (Tunku Mahkota Johor).

Tunku Ismail will be the perfect champion for the campaign and the community. He is young and good looking, a sportsman and popular with youngsters.

It will be good if we can get His Highness — we can run a similar body like Princess Trust in Britain — which appeal to the young people, school children and university students.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agreed. local don't believe in it, how can Iskandar be successful? Marketing effort is too weak..

Some candid comments from a British who worked in JB.
Abdul GXXXX is such a failure, why is he still at the helm?
Soul searching needed for Johoreans who really love their hometown, I will do my part this coming election just like what I did in last election.

Wednesday March 21, 2012
Englishman’s love for Johor
Story and Photo By ZAZALI MUSA
[email protected]

TODAY is Philip Skitch’s last day at Thistle Hotel Johor Baru after helming a position as the general manager at the five-star establishment since November 2008.

As he bids farewell to his employees, business associates and colleagues before heading home to England, Skitch shares with ZAZALI MUSA and on issues related to Johor Baru city and Iskandar Malaysia.

While praising Iskandar Regional Development Authority (Irda) for doing a good job in attracting investments in the last few years to Iskandar Malaysia, he said much has not been done to improve the city’s image.

Showing his love: Philip holding the logo of “I Love JB” campaign and community.

The straight forward talking Englishman says Johoreans should be proud of their city’s rich history and culture and with that he has mooted the “I Love JB” campaign.

Q: What makes you come out with the idea of “I Love JB” campaign and community?

A: I want to do something of my own way as the GM of an international hotel and to wake up people in the high places on what is going on in the city.

They have to see the reality happening on the ground and what can we do to put the city in order and better promote it to the world.

Too much focus is given on big time investors, its all about mega investments – shopping, medical, oil and gas, education and buying super million ringgit properties.

But nothing about the people - we need them to be with us as they will be working with us and around us, they will ensure whether the city transformation project will be successful or not.

I’m really concern that there is going to be a wide gap between all the happenings in Nusajaya with all the marketing for the super rich, the big corporations and the international tourists.

Huge potential: A picture of the skyline of Johor Baru City which Philip believes can attract more tourists .

And yet, Johor Baru city in my view is still way behind where it needs to be in order to service these people coming to Iskandar.

We have to get the people’s hearts and minds behind the campaign and JB denisens must be proud of their city – but this is not happening now and it worries me.

Q: What is wrong with Johor Baru and Iskandar Malaysia?

A: There is a tremendous effort put in by all stakeholders in attracting investments but very little effort in promoting and marketing.

I was in Singapore at cocktail parties with top travel agents and they did not now what is happening in Iskandar.

For instance, Legoland Theme Park will open just few months away but there is not single banner promoting the theme park in the city centre, along the Causeway and the Second Link, what you see are only rusty railings at the crossings.

If we don’t do something now, how are we going to attract one million visitors to the theme park and how are we going to bring them there as the transportation system is not in place yet?

We should like from Olympics – the future hosting cities of the Games will start marketing the event five to six years before the date.

China spent years teaching people there to be polite for the 2008 Olympics – we have to that with our taxi drivers, shopkeeper, and front liners.

We have to teach them that being hospitable is not bad and socially acceptable – stop being insecure and reserve and Malaysians should be more open minded in accepting international tourists.

When investors and tourists came, they want to see a clean town and a safe town that is clearly in control of its infrastructures like Singapore and locals who are hospitable and less suspicious of foreigners.

JB now is like Singapore 20 or 30 years ago but it should not be like Singapore 20 years down the road although it is going to progress and develop.

JB should maintain its family and religious value and at the same time be a heart of commerce in the southern region – and not cold or sterile like Singapore – Iskandar has to be different than Singapore.

Q: How can we ensure the “I Love JB” campaign and community a success?

A: We have to have enough love and pride to make the campaign successful and we have to start installing that now – it is better late than never.

Look at Indonesians and Singaporeans – they are proud of their countries, history and cultures but the same cannot be said for Malaysians.

To them JB is a dirty city, crime infested place and they don’t have faith in their own city.

Instead of promoting each other, we are slacking each other — this is your own country but you are sending a wrong signal to the whole world.

But, the campaign has to take on. It needs a champion. Not only champion in Irda but a bigger champion. I think it needs TMJ (Tunku Mahkota Johor).

Tunku Ismail will be the perfect champion for the campaign and the community. He is young and good looking, a sportsman and popular with youngsters.

It will be good if we can get His Highness — we can run a similar body like Princess Trust in Britain — which appeal to the young people, school children and university students.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
For my curiosity, what is the problem with water tank especially from feng shui perspective?
In high rise living, we have water tanks on every HDB, officen or condo.. Water is also in sync with weealth... I haven't seen any article on water tanks issues.. However if people dump dead bodies into water tank will be a scarry thing..

I am not an expert but my 2 cents:
Water tank, like transmission towers are man made structures so living very near to them always gives you an uneasy feeling. Though actual danger from it toppling or lightning strikes are rare, to some, it still disrupts the flow of chi and presents a not so ideal feature which to avoid.

Some good sites:

http://www.wofs.com/index.php?optio...ragons-lair&catid=28:fs-fine-points&Itemid=46
http://www.classicallyfengshuied.com/en/lokacija_i_okruzenje.html

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow , i just checked my reputation , that gutless man still left vulgarities remarks !!! even send regards to my mother !
this is way too much !!!
but he is still no balls coz he dun dare to leave down his name !
guys , please check , we need to do something abt this!

He left this remark "my dog fuck your mother pua cheebye!!!"

Haha this same person minus my points again for the 2nd time and left the above remark on my harmless post asking, "I have zero reputation power, if I add to someone's reputation(Star icon), will his reputation point increase by one?" in this thread - http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?113212-Cheapskate-loser-caller-pls-come-in!!!!!K!K!K!K!KKK&p=1007335#post1007335

This person is truly an entertainer :biggrin:

Last edited:

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Water tank changed already, hopefully they won't re-condition it for usage in other BTO flats :eek:

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very good sites indeed, very informative. Thanks bro!

I am not an expert but my 2 cents:
Water tank, like transmission towers are man made structures so living very near to them always gives you an uneasy feeling. Though actual danger from it toppling or lightning strikes are rare, to some, it still disrupts the flow of chi and presents a not so ideal feature which to avoid.

Some good sites:

http://www.wofs.com/index.php?optio...ragons-lair&catid=28:fs-fine-points&Itemid=46
http://www.classicallyfengshuied.com/en/lokacija_i_okruzenje.html

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have the same messages, because we commented in the same few threads ... Disgusting

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha! I don't mind if my son gotton chosen for competition. For the fact that he was trying to get into the school archery team for CCA, but wasn't chosen because he wasn't tall enough and his strength still not there. The school team was famous for archery and he chose it because of archery. He mood was down for a couple of days.

One thing I find nowadays, schools gets so involved in winning competitions that they forgotten to nurture those that have interest. They only go for those that have the potential to win.

And for those having young kids now, my advise is to see what is your kid's inclination. Then prepare them early inordered not to be disappointed.

Neverthelessly, 此处不留爷, 自有留爷处! Don't say I never offer huh.... :biggrin:

So interesting nowadays ECAs got wushu and archery. How about air rifle..maybe your son can join air rifle club?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you guys and gals very much for upping my points :wink: ;
1) OA
2) Ginfreely
3) DreamorAction
4) Unknown hero

By the way, who is OA?

Thank you very much Wuqi256 for the information via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.