• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Diaspora, yes its likely to be 800k for Iskandar, still too high for quite a few Singaporeans though. At least some people can no longer say "I can come in here and buy half a dozen anytime!!!" Or "My daughter ah, the one earning 12k SGD, she can come here and pay cash hor for 1 unit"

:biggrin:

Bro,

I am more interested on the impact to the future property market...

Will the developers then try to mark-up, price up or develop only those worthy of RM800k just so that foreigners can buy them...ie only high end condos, Semi-D and bungalows? Or maybe even create many more exclusive tamans...or offerings to justify their pricing.

We all knew what happenned when the My gov increased the ceiling from RM250k to RM500k back then....hmmmm....

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretty confident that 4k is already reached. Another relative came by today, i negotiated for him and got him a semi d at a good price.
Very happy to help out f.o.c but halfway an agent wanted to cut in but we told him the deal is already done.

Then a developer guy came by and helped out the seller. Already prepared all the paper work for the initial deposit, etc. End of the day,
got a sumptous meal from my relative at the clubhouse for the family. Just glad to help.:smile:

Good on you bro!:biggrin:

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro your words of advice is very much appreciated..in fact a few days back i had an interview wif a view for higher appointmt by a panel of 4 big shots of d organizatn. Did not think i did well :(...n morale still quite low...to think tomorow wil be my bday. Hope for d best but more prepared for d worst.
No problem Bro, once in a while we need these kind of encouragement to pull us out of the hole!
Have faith and continue to push ahead, I always believe every dog has it's day and the day will come!!
HE is always fair and will present ur bday gift in his own way. Btw, happy birthday and wishing you many many returns!

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just few months ago I was offered a show unit at bayou greek, fully furnished at 1.68m.. If minu away the 300k renovation, it is 1.3m....

Even without the increase to RM800k, Leisure Farm is already selling Semi-Ds of Bayou Creek at prices from RM1.721 mil to RM2.573 mil :eek: (as stated in their marketing booklet)

Last edited:

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even without the increase to RM800k, Leisure Farm is already selling Semi-Ds of Bayou Creek at prices from RM1.721 mil to RM2.573 mil :eek: (as stated in their marketing booklet)

I have a feelin if this 800k is true, the impact will be on those houses that are priced from maybe 400-800 range. Developers will be hard pressed to develop houses priced at this range cos foreigners won't be able to buy and I think local demand is not that strong to really absorb the numbers!
On the other extreme, developers may only build >800k houses and push up the prices of all those in the 500-800 bracket! Next time, just a normal intermediate will be selling For 800 minimum!
Just my 2 cents...anything can happen..

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I finally spent my first night in HH after screwing here and drilling there...

This morning when I woke up, I saw the flock of cranes flying in V pattern across the golf course... Like that I might need to speed up my retirement plan.. Joking and also serious.. How to fully utilize such a wonderful place, live here rather than simgapore without worrying about bread and better issue..

I didn't ask my contractor to work on piping to increase the flow on 2nd level and since now renovation is completed, any bro here know any min impact solution to increase the water flow? I certainly don't want the hassle to go through another renovation.. Or any specific piping contractor who know the trick to recommend?

Last edited:

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

I am more interested on the impact to the future property market...

Will the developers then try to mark-up, price up or develop only those worthy of RM800k just so that foreigners can buy them...ie only high end condos, Semi-D and bungalows? Or maybe even create many more exclusive tamans...or offerings to justify their pricing.

We all knew what happenned when the My gov increased the ceiling from RM250k to RM500k back then....hmmmm....

Agree, everyone in JB with a intermediate house will be "feelin" that he us now a millionaire... Or close to it! hehehe...

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you are asked to attend the interview, the managment should think you are ready..

When you least expect , you will get it.. All the best, maybe you will have good news tomorrow..

Bro your words of advice is very much appreciated..in fact a few days back i had an interview wif a view for higher appointmt by a panel of 4 big shots of d organizatn. Did not think i did well :(...n morale still quite low...to think tomorow wil be my bday. Hope for d best but more prepared for d worst.

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
I finally spent my first night in HH after screwing here and drilling there...

This morning when I woke up, I saw the flock of cranes flying in V pattern across the golf course... Like that I might need to speed up my retirement plan.. Joking and also serious.. How to fully utilize such a wonderful place without worrying about bread and better issue..

I didn't ask my contractor to work on piping to increase the flow on 2nd level and since now renovation is completed, any bro here know any min impact solution to increase the water flow? I certainly don't want the hassle to go through another renovation.. Or any specific piping contractor who know the trick to recommend?
waaahhh bro, salivating just reading yr post here, retirement and sit back and do nothin or work fr home! how I wish.., kids are still young...:-((

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem Bro, once in a while we need these kind of encouragement to pull us out of the hole!
Have faith and continue to push ahead, I always believe every dog has it's day and the day will come!!
HE is always fair and will present ur bday gift in his own way. Btw, happy birthday and wishing you many many returns!

:smile: Thank you For the Best Wishes!

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you are asked to attend the interview, the managment should think you are ready..

When you least expect , you will get it.. All the best, maybe you will have good news tomorrow..

Gunner bro
Thank you! PositIve outcome or otherwise will be received with an open heart and gratitude for having the opportunity to give it a try

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too.. Kid is young.. When there is income, must continue working...but cant wait to fully retire then enjoy..maybe no chance to enjoy anything then..so must work and retire on weekends?!

waaahhh bro, salivating just reading yr post here, retirement and sit back and do nothin or work fr home! how I wish.., kids are still young...:-((

Status
Not open for further replies.