• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bro Wuqi,
Just to learn a thing or two here from you . What are real advantage of commericial shophouse in KL vs commercial shophouse at JB . What I can think of is KL properties got a much bigger critical mass , however prices might be much higher than JB , is it true?

I am not an expert. Spoke with a nice group of fellow countrymen today about commercial units and had things to learn from them too.
It is relatively true but everywhere, location counts as the most important. Whats the purpose of having a shophouse? Capital appreciation, rental yield or for own use. One must ask himself the purpose and intent, the how and the means will then come in its own time.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
ya , i hope my NI 8/8 neighbours are cooperative and helpful !
still a bit scare coz most of the time i be staying alone

I am sure they will. As long as people are united, then it will lessen the chances of crime. :smile:
Some neighbours are very helpful, i know as i encountered quite a few here.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Greddy88

How's yr resale unit going on ? everything smooth ?
Pai seh , i cant help much as i know nuts abt resale transaction ....

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
just thought of sharing this..sg is no longer safe.. in fact, this due diligence should be practised EVERYWHERE :eek:

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33455&start=60

"
Hi all,
Pls allow me to make some inputs, the victim's mother is a personal fren of mine.

1. The couple cannot be confirmed to be Chinese nationals. She spoke in mandarin but my fren couldn't really detect any 'accent',the woman also did not turn her face around;

2. She merely left her boy for a max of 10secs to throw trash, no mothers would do that if the country is that unsafe. she never thought that S'pore can become so dangerous...

3. When she turned ard and cldn't find her boy, she was terrified but managed to spot him being led away by the woman becoz he was wearing a red tee shirt;

4. She was relieved to find him though and shouted at the woman as to why she took her son away. the woman merely replied 'wrong child';

5. The feeling of lost and found was so intensed that she did not initially think that it could be an attempt to abduct her boy thus not reporting the incident on the same day. She only did so on the following day, to the police first and then to the mall;

6. The boy is only 39mos, can't relate the incident properly.

7. It is only later in the night when she questioned her boy again did the boy blurted out 'jie jie say will bring me home'.

Let us all be vigilant, my daughter is of the same age as this boy. I was scared out of wits, i never thought SG can be this dangerous. I told my husband to be very alert too... I don't let my elder son go up to our house on his own anymore. =( What has SG become...
"

This is sad but again crime is everywhere, no place is 100% safe so always be vigilant. I never thought i would say this but folks who continue to kidnap kids should all be given a .45 round in each of their limbs before a .50 incendiary round is put point blank into their head.

If i ever encounter one who i see kidnap even try to kidnap others kids, i would not stop by to do nothing.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Greddy88

You have the kind heart, i am sure bro greddy appreciates.
Bro Greddy, if i can help in some little way, PM me.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure they will. As long as people are united, then it will lessen the chances of crime. :smile:
Some neighbours are very helpful, i know as i encountered quite a few here.

yup , so far my right side neighbour and opposite one are helpful and fun ppl!
pray hard my left side neighbour wil be as good as them too !

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
yup , so far my right side neighbour and opposite one are helpful and fun ppl!
pray hard my left side neighbour wil be as good as them too !

Good, maintain a good relationship with them. A good (and near) neighbour is better than the best relative sometimes. Nice! :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks for the PMs, please wait until the next opportunity comes (or from my learned bro)
Thanks again for your interest. :smile:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the PMs, please wait until the next opportunity comes (or from my learned bro)

must give us a bit more time to react hor , so fast e deal is closed!
i thought will have a meet up to discuss etc ...
like within a day u all closed e deal liao .

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
today also a bit pissed off by a strong BO old ang mo german colleague who sit beside me .
usually when he start to talk , i try to turn to deaf ear or walk away as most of the time he speak nonsense and very loud .

this time i cant tahan when was he chatting with my new danish colleague abt singaporean ppl dressing. he critised until we have no sense of dressing, sloopy dressing etc , i turned to him and commented " how do u know its singaporean since now a lot of FW/FT are in SG , are u able to differinate who are the singaporeans ? coz all asians to u looks the same ! he shut his mouth immediately . Then my danish colleague try to ease the situation and say i dun find singaporeans are bad in dressing , just need to dress for the right occassion ! So i replied , ya of coz , do u expect us wear heels when going to the beach ? Coz this german PRC wife wear heels for our teambuilding ! This is his third wife as the second wife was also a PRC who cheated all his money and left him was declared bankrupt before. and before he marry this third PRC wife who can be his daughter , he keep complaining PRC chinese woman cant be trusted etc . the next moment we know , he married this woman who are only 33 yrs old and he is 69 yrs old this year. only he will think she love him deeply . and of coz this woman usually dress in heels with heavy make up in all occassion to fish other man! seriously , i wonder why this PRC woman would marry such a old man with strong body odour with no nice personalities at all .....he is not tat rich la ..... so old liao still hv to work

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello.... The monster (me) is back in action! :smile:

Can't believe how much I have missed ... Opportunities will come again, and I'm sure bro wuqi will share with us again. Keep me in the loop please. Thanks :smile:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is bad. I remember it happened earlier for the early phases, think it was phase 3. When I asked the sales agent about the break-ins, they didn't hide. In fact, the first question she asked me was - " did u read it from some forums"? They knew exactly what the source of the leaked news was so they didn't hide. They told me that it's due to new completion of the phase and that the occupancy rate was still low. And the break-in happened because some contractors left the doors opened after their day work, so the thieves broke in without much efforts. I just left it at that, because their story was different that those reported on the forum. And because of that, those residents actually took step to install barrier system with access card. I can't believe Uem is still taking security so lightly.... They have to be responsible too, because they offer 3 year free maintenance, dont they? Or is it one year

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah...can breath a bit now. It had been some disastrous weeks for me.

Btw, I read that bro wuqi mentioned that the more we post, the more power we will get. Looking at the number of my posts vs yours, u have power 5 and I have power 0.... Hmmmm, now I feel handicapped lol

Thanks for your welcome :smile:

Nice to hear ur back again. :smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah...can breath a bit now. It had been some disastrous weeks for me.

Btw, I read that bro wuqi mentioned that the more we post, the more power we will get. Looking at the number of my posts vs yours, u have power 5 and I have power 0.... Hmmmm, now I feel handicapped lol

Thanks for your welcome :smile:

Points cant offset the purchase price of our house ya...

Fret not. Will up u when my power resume tom...:smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello.... The monster (me) is back in action! :smile:

Can't believe how much I have missed ... Opportunities will come again, and I'm sure bro wuqi will share with us again. Keep me in the loop please. Thanks :smile:

Btw Subway at Aeon Bukit Indah has opened, waiting for your patronage.

greddy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Greddy88

thanks bro wuqi, doa & sis crystal for your concern, and the help you have given so far.
unfortunately, it didn't quite work out.. the unit we wanted has a master toilet right above the main door.
we couldn't bring ourselves to compromise this.. cos imo, this will come and haunt us in the future.

so... the hunt is still on :wink:

yes.. i was sort of mia for some time.. tied up with work cos a few of my colleagues has gone on vacation during this lull period.
i'll still be lurking around here for info :cool:

Last edited:

greddy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is sad but again crime is everywhere, no place is 100% safe so always be vigilant. I never thought i would say this but folks who continue to kidnap kids should all be given a .45 round in each of their limbs before a .50 incendiary round is put point blank into their head.

If i ever encounter one who i see kidnap even try to kidnap others kids, i would not stop by to do nothing.

parents/guardians should also exercise their due diligence, and the kids properly taught about strangers.
to avoid confusion, i told my kids all strangers are bad.. like gagamel will catch and cook smurfs :biggrin:
slightly extreme, but i think this is necessary until they grow older to differentiate people/lies

i also read from forums that such kidnappings are rampant in recent years in hk and china.. omg.. how can people do these sort of things!
just hope kidnappers and potential kidnappers get caught and sentenced to hang under the law. :oIo:

Status
Not open for further replies.